Oasis
« on: June 05, 2022, 10:36:51 PM »
Is Oasis under new management?

Is anyone been there recently?

YoungWiz2022

• Live life with no regrets.
Re: Oasis
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 06:13:46 PM »
I was at black beards a few days ago and one of the guys said he walked into Oasis saw a prego chick, a bunch of ugly bitches, then walked. He was so happy @ BB’s he had a list of Chicas and their pros and cons. College ruled notebook, blue pen, cursive font.
Live Life w/ No Regrets

Stones

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 07:58:09 PM »
YIKES! No way, no how I would do it with a pregnant prostitute. I'd give her some money and then help her any other ways I could -- but no sex.

MrNavigator

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 08:09:19 AM »
YIKES! No way, no how I would do it with a pregnant prostitute. I'd give her some money and then help her any other ways I could -- but no sex.

To each his own...

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 08:18:16 AM »
Preggo can be fun   Had one that was a repeat   was banging her past present and future      even better if there lactating   !  Theres one good post on TMBTS a dude had a chica and a friend that was preggo,,, Epic post !

MACK

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 12:03:47 PM »

yea shit is weird to me

Jazzy2019

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2022, 12:23:22 PM »
Yeah, one day I'll share the details of my happy hour with the two pregnant primas last trip. Shit was wild. 😈🔥😂

Stonewall

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 01:51:19 PM »
Yeah, one day I'll share the details of my happy hour with the two pregnant primas last trip. Shit was wild. 😈🔥😂

were the bellies showing?
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 02:08:35 PM »

were the bellies showing?

The one who I knew as pregnant was definitely showing. The prima, who she forced to come with her and who I had been with on numerous occassions previously, had what might have passed for a beer belly. The giveaway was that she has a natural athletic build that really shouldn't be prone to that type of fat buildup. I found out when she returned on her own that she was in fact about 3 months pregnant Talk about pregnant and horny. All that child wanted to do was f--k.

madvillian

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 02:39:06 PM »
Prego chick is on my bucket list. If that was available at Oasis I would have pulled the trigger instantly!

JDJohnson

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2022, 11:47:20 PM »
Thank you for the replies.

I visited Oasis last July but did not hit any of the talent.

One of my friends who lives in Puerto Plata told me that he had heard something about

a recent change in management there.

JD

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal