global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hoe / Working Phones ???  (Read 1490 times)

Brickholder

Hoe / Working Phones ???
« on: May 09, 2022, 12:11:19 PM »
Curious, do most of the ladies operate multiple phones? One in operation when solely working and another phone when back home in their city around family?

Jazzy2019

Re: Hoe / Working Phones ???
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 12:27:42 PM »
Curious, do most of the ladies operate multiple phones? One in operation when solely working and another phone when back home in their city around family?

While I've encountered a couple of chicks that had two phones the vast majority are lucky to possess a single phone and will damn near have a breakdown if it's lost, stolen, or broken. 

Brickholder

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 12:46:37 PM »

Got it. I might have a dead number. Last time I gave her a heads up I was coming in town and she was waiting in the lobby when I arrived. Told her to give me a few minutes to hit the get settled in, hit the grocer and exchange funds etc.

While I've encountered a couple of chicks that had two phones the vast majority are lucky to possess a single phone and will damn near have a breakdown if it's lost, stolen, or broken.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 12:53:04 PM »

Got it. I might have a dead number. Last time I gave her a heads up I was coming in town and she was waiting in the lobby when I arrived. Told her to give me a few minutes to hit the get settled in, hit the grocer and exchange funds etc.

If you have her IG or FB try hitting her up there.

I think you've learned your lesson about not giving yourself enough time to setup upon arrival. I usually allow about 90 minutes for setup and decompression.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 01:35:07 PM »
These chicas have so many guys on speed dial,  like an office rolodex from the 1970s  its like dialing for dollars,,  they show there tits as an enticement for you to send money  mabey a culo shot or a toto short  now for generous sucker a mutual ,get her off video while your wanking off, you can watch her fake organism  the more you pay the more they show,, figure get a few wu simps to send,and presto they dont have to touch or suck a dick,,Easy money,, With a new boat load of sosua dummies paying these bitches $200 a pop  might as get them addicked to there worn out pussy when there back Home , you to can be a Western Union Admiral!!!!!

Brickholder

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 01:42:13 PM »
These chicas have so many guys on speed dial,  like an office rolodex from the 1970s  its like dialing for dollars,,  they show there tits as an enticement for you to send money  mabey a culo shot or a toto short  now for generous sucker a mutual ,get her off video while your wanking off, you can watch her fake organism  the more you pay the more they show,, figure get a few wu simps to send,and presto they dont have to touch or suck a dick,,Easy money,, With a new boat load of sosua dummies paying these bitches $200 a pop  might as get them addicked to there worn out pussy when there back Home , you to can be a Western Union Admiral!!!!!

Maybe this comment is intended for another post. I just wanted to send a message to see if she will be in town and noticed the WhatsApp was offline. I don’t know anything about what you are talking about. I don’t do any video calls or anything else you mentioned.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 03:04:00 PM »
Sir in your response to her  being off line,,  multiple reasons,,funny there on there fone 24/7 why miss a chance for easy money,,,

ok here goes,, They did not pay there phone bill or ran out of minutes, fone was stolen or lost,, most high end hoes keep there fone under guard  meaning close to the vest,, dont want to loose a customer  Cant get through   Well maby quite possible,, shes busy,,   hmmm working ,or shes with an  other monger  taking a big pipe, getting the breaks beat off her,,, just mite be shes not available!  these chicas are on all sorts of media platforms,, whatz app, twitter snap chat intagram fans only,, baddoo, donimican cupid ect,,,,  check with one of her friend ,amigas  dont wory  soon as you get out of the cab and dash to your hotel room,,, gueass what,  your chica knows your in town No secrets in sosua its the tella chica net work  !  your best bet is plan B  have an other chica pinch hit or keep you entertained,, Some chicas if they cant meet you will send a friend to keep you happy,,, if you get my drift  , also if your on the friends and family plan  and i dont mean a cell phone plan,,,this is also where  a pinch hitter will come in , sisters cousins, friends mother even granny too  might as well make the rounds  last resort you can put out an APB on TMBTS im sure one of us fellow mongers  can  report back,, also give a report to concur if the toto was decent  carry on have fun  !!!!

jd66

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2022, 06:33:07 PM »
If there phone is offline they either are out of minutes, don't have wifi access or could be with a WU boyfriend. 

Or they sometimes go offline because they have a life outside of whoring and don't want to be bothered by a dude hitting her up

If I was you I wouldn't bother hitting her up until you have landed in the DR.

Most of them don't have more than one phone working at a time.  They have multiple phones but rarely do they make it 1 year without breaking

boogyfan

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2022, 06:47:58 PM »
Best believe it. They got multiple lines and phones and accounts. Phone is off until it's time or time to check what simps are looking for them. Some only connect when wifi is available. Some have high value guys in one phone and us cheapie cheapies in another. All kind of levels to thier phone games....just recognize.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 04:11:18 AM by boogyfan »

Brickholder

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 07:02:56 PM »
Or they sometimes go offline because they have a life outside of whoring and don't want to be bothered by a dude hitting her up

I can respect that. If I see her so be it, either way I’ll continue building out the rotation. No big deal..

Stones

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2022, 07:16:44 PM »
As you noted, there's no reason to focus on any one chica. If your No. 1 is not available or unreachable just move on to the next. Build and keep a steady roster.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2022, 07:19:21 PM »

I can respect that. If I see her so be it, either way I’ll continue building out the rotation. No big deal..

How do you know the phone is not in operation?

jd66

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2022, 07:33:45 PM »

How do you know the phone is not in operation?

Probably because it does not show that she is online or the last time it was online.   They often turn off their notifications so you can't tell if they are online or not.   Again if you want to talk to her send her a message if she feels like she will respond.   Most typically respond if they feel you are worth their time

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2022, 08:42:35 PM »
Have gotten notifications on WhatsApp that this account is now a business account. Asked one of my chicas why, she said to have more than 1, one has to be for business, lol. And yes many have more than one phone. I have 3, and a land line, lol.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2022, 09:57:24 PM »
a lot chicks just switch out the sim- cards as per the chicks I've felt with
binary thinking at its best

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal