global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Medellín Report. Apr 2nd - May 13th  (Read 2051 times)

Natilyfe

Medellín Report. Apr 2nd - May 13th
« on: May 13, 2022, 10:07:39 PM »
So I hit up gustos tonight and yeah that place might as well be in Vegas. Chicas quoting outrageous prices. They don't even bother with pesos. There are some bad ones in there though. I left and and just picked up a bad black Venezuelan chica that was standing outside. My God this girl had a body omg. See pics below.. From what I can tell there are a plethora of chicas that don't go inside the clubs around parque lleras. They just stand around outside. Trust me, they look just as good as the ones inside and they are mostly Venezuelan so the attitude and personalities are better as well. My thoughts on staying in poblado are: Its convenience can't be denied. All the restaurants, chicas, and nightlife are in walking distance. Way to many panhandlers and homeless people. You can't even go to the store without stepping over homeless people or be hassled and followed by some dude trying to sell you something. The price for everything is marked up considerably. Security is good. I saw police patrolling just about everywhere and they were posted up at entrances to lleras park.Verdict: if you are only coming for less than a week stay in poblado. Here you can experience everything in a short amount of time without having to sit in traffic in a taxi. If you're staying more than a week I would stay somewhere quieter. A decent airbnb in poblado will run you about 45 and up daily. Hotels are even higher. Prices for airbnbs have been rising weekly since I arrived in prep for the June July Aug crowds. Im still deciding if I'm going to stay another 3 months in MDE. I doubt it. I think I'm going to Panama next.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 10:14:30 PM by Natilyfe »

Natilyfe

Re: Medellín Report. Apr 2nd - May 13th
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 10:08:56 PM »
Chica
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 02:39:36 AM by Natilyfe »

Natilyfe

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 10:10:30 PM »
Chica

MACK

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 12:07:03 AM »
Chica

I love it sir ! Nice catch... I will be going to meddlin/cartagena  after next week .....more time in Cartagena though....and your right gusto's it is bullshit I have never took a woman out from that place... is it raining over there right now ?

Natilyfe

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2022, 02:37:51 AM »
Chica

I love it sir ! Nice catch... I will be going to meddlin/cartagena  after next week .....more time in Cartagena though....and your right gusto's it is bullshit I have never took a woman out from that place... is it raining over there right now ?

Yeah its the rainy season. It's been raining everyday for about 2 weeks.

MACK

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2022, 10:16:09 AM »
Chica

constant or stop and start throughout the day...the rain ?

Natilyfe

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 12:00:24 PM »
Chica

Usually starts in the afternoon. On and off until late.

MACK

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 05:15:01 PM »
Chica

Usually starts in the afternoon. On and off until late.

I guess that's not too bad...I'll make the best of it

cknice11

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2022, 05:55:39 PM »
So I hit up gustos tonight and yeah that place might as well be in Vegas. Chicas quoting outrageous prices. They don't even bother with pesos. There are some bad ones in there though. I left and and just picked up a bad black Venezuelan chica that was standing outside. My God this girl had a body omg. See pics below.. From what I can tell there are a plethora of chicas that don't go inside the clubs around parque lleras. They just stand around outside. Trust me, they look just as good as the ones inside and they are mostly Venezuelan so the attitude and personalities are better as well. My thoughts on staying in poblado are: Its convenience can't be denied. All the restaurants, chicas, and nightlife are in walking distance. Way to many panhandlers and homeless people. You can't even go to the store without stepping over homeless people or be hassled and followed by some dude trying to sell you something. The price for everything is marked up considerably. Security is good. I saw police patrolling just about everywhere and they were posted up at entrances to lleras park.Verdict: if you are only coming for less than a week stay in poblado. Here you can experience everything in a short amount of time without having to sit in traffic in a taxi. If you're staying more than a week I would stay somewhere quieter. A decent airbnb in poblado will run you about 45 and up daily. Hotels are even higher. Prices for airbnbs have been rising weekly since I arrived in prep for the June July Aug crowds. Im still deciding if I'm going to stay another 3 months in MDE. I doubt it. I think I'm going to Panama next.
How much they charging in gusto's ??? And do they all charge outrageous prices

Natilyfe

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2022, 07:42:28 AM »
Anywhere from 150 to 300 usd.

Hosseini

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2022, 04:28:52 PM »

[/quote]
Anywhere from 150 to 300 usd.
[/quote]

$150 USD? Damn that’s COSTA RICA & PANAMA NUMBERS, $300 you might as well stay in America.

“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2022, 05:42:23 PM »
I was there two weeks ago and never stepped foot in Gusto’s..
It’s best to play the park and go inside Club Llares. Or one of the bars in Parque Llares or Provenza.

The only reason to enter Gusto’s is to window shop.. Damn tourist trap.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 06:01:11 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

Natilyfe

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2022, 09:33:11 PM »
I was there two weeks ago and never stepped foot in Gusto’s..
It’s best to play the park and go inside Club Llares. Or one of the bars in Parque Llares or Provenza.

The only reason to enter Gusto’s is to window shop.. Damn tourist trap.

Yep couldn't have said it better

Lurklongtime

• CP3 to the Game
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2022, 05:49:14 PM »
If any of the brothers are here in cartagena let me know
I am here for the week
Hall of Famer
Known For : Passsing These Hoes Off

cknice11

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2022, 07:30:59 PM »
If any of the brothers are here in cartagena let me know
I am here for the week
I'm here now and everything is closed and the action is slow because of the elections.  I picked the worse week for a first time visit lol

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal