global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Anyone had this chica?  (Read 3619 times)

IASTAR109

Anyone had this chica?
« on: May 13, 2022, 10:26:21 PM »
Anyone ever spent a night with this chica?

She wanted 150usd at first, i said no then she came back and said “what do you want to pay”. Hit her with 3500 or nothing.

Took her a couple of days to respond but she agreed.

MACK

Re: Anyone had this chica?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 12:13:29 AM »
She been in the game a while but you know I do not F with the su

IASTAR109

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2022, 08:33:02 AM »
yea. It’s been 4 years since I’ve been back. Colombia is the new wave for me but my boys wanted to go so shit… why not.

MACK

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2022, 10:23:02 AM »
yea. It’s been 4 years since I’ve been back. Colombia is the new wave for me but my boys wanted to go so shit… why not.

One of partners wanted me to go back to santo Domingo with him...I told him have fun and let me know how it goes LOL

Bravo1818

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2022, 10:34:00 AM »
The worst part about these "Do you know her" posts is that niggus are going to lie right from the jump.   

"Yeah, I know her, I had a 3some with her and her sister for 50 bucks.  That week, they invited me over to the house and I f--ked their Mom while the girls were in the kitchen cooking dinner for me.  After we ate, they went outside to smoke and I stayed in the living room watching TV, the Grandma came in, took out her teeth and gave me a blowjob while  I watched the NBA playoffs!"

HitandRun

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2022, 10:59:33 AM »
The worst part about these "Do you know her" posts is that niggus are going to lie right from the jump.   

"Yeah, I know her, I had a 3some with her and her sister for 50 bucks.  That week, they invited me over to the house and I f--ked their Mom while the girls were in the kitchen cooking dinner for me.  After we ate, they went outside to smoke and I stayed in the living room watching TV, the Grandma came in, took out her teeth and gave me a blowjob while  I watched the NBA playoffs!"
lmao!
she quoted me 200.00 I said no.
she came back at me and took 60.00.
then she f--ked the living hell out of me.
smh!

sosuajefe

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 06:30:41 PM »
Id def love to f--k her. Nice looking gal

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 08:36:25 PM »
Nah thats your average run of the mill chica,,  as long as she can take dick, dont over charge scam steal or cause problems, and not pay more than 3000 pesos then shes good !

Tex1988

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2022, 12:01:53 AM »
It's always a trap, imo.

Dudes who start these posts are wifing the chick and is trying to find out if she's ever been or still in the game.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2022, 05:53:29 AM »
Yes the sad thought of your chica taking a BBC just after you get on the plane to home or after you sent that Wu request,,,Suckers born every day, if the chicas in sosua shes in the game, sprinkle in a few semi pros mabey get lucky get a non pro  your not going to find a wife there either!!!Sirs the only way your gonna get them out of the game is to be there full time, get married to them or import to the states ,   or in the extream case you want a trophy chica or arm candy  and you have the juice( Money) to maintain them and dont care if they make more pesos if your not there

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2022, 06:00:09 AM »
Yes the sad thought of your chica taking a BBC just after you get on the plane to home or after you sent that Wu request,,,Suckers born every day, if the chicas in sosua shes in the game, sprinkle in a few semi pros mabey get lucky get a non pro  your not going to find a wife there either!!!Sirs the only way your gonna get them out of the game is to be there full time, get married to them or import to the states ,   or in the extream case you want a trophy chica or arm candy  and you have the juice( Money) to maintain them and dont care if they make more pesos if your not there

Funny thought,, You got bourbon making money of thirsty mongers at his joint, Why not
A new business idea !  The Sosua Hoe Detective agency , That right there would provide great  service for thirsty MFs,,this would be good for a vet thats retired down there,,, Spanish a must, you could provide a good service ! 

crazy_canuck

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2022, 09:52:02 AM »
lmao!
smh!

BIG MISTAKE !!!
You souldn't have offered 60$, you should have offered 3000DOP
Never and I say: NEVER negociate in dollars!!! That's dominican hoe negociation basics for f--k's sake  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2022, 09:53:46 AM »
A new business idea !  The Sosua Hoe Detective agency , That right there would provide great  service for thirsty MFs,,this would be good for a vet thats retired down there,,, Spanish a must, you could provide a good service !

Too late tug ... that already exists in DR for many years ... Jealous simps are not born yesterday you know  ::)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 09:59:29 AM by crazy_canuck »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Stonewall

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2022, 12:49:47 PM »
It's always a trap, imo.

Dudes who start these posts are wifing the chick and is trying to find out if she's ever been or still in the game.

Shout it louder makes @bravo1818 hear.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

HitandRun

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2022, 02:55:18 PM »
lmao!
smh!

BIG MISTAKE !!!
You souldn't have offered 60$, you should have offered 3000DOP
Never and I say: NEVER negociate in dollars!!! That's dominican hoe negociation basics for f--k's sake  ::)
lmao
too much time on your hands.
the equivalent in pesos.
will make sure it is written out since you could not read between the lines.
common sense 101 for f--ks sake lol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal