global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Medellin (Laureles) 6/14 - 8/14  (Read 4200 times)

illuminaughty

Re: Medellin (Laureles) 6/14 - 8/14
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2022, 10:04:20 PM »
Are all those pics from Ellas Erotic? Neverheard of that place.

Yes all the pics were sent to me by the Ellas Erotic whatsapp account. I've been with Julieta, Devora and Fernanda. All excellent sessions. You can make an appointment with a specific girl or just show up and ask for a lineup for whoever is available without an appointment. They have a bigger selection than what I posted. I just posted a few for reference.

travelhombre

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2022, 12:19:35 AM »

How can I get in that WhatsApp thread? I’m coming to Medellin in about a week.

Are all those pics from Ellas Erotic? Neverheard of that place.

Yes all the pics were sent to me by the Ellas Erotic whatsapp account. I've been with Julieta, Devora and Fernanda. All excellent sessions. You can make an appointment with a specific girl or just show up and ask for a lineup for whoever is available without an appointment. They have a bigger selection than what I posted. I just posted a few for reference.

travelhombre

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2022, 12:37:37 AM »
Never heard of that place and want to check out some new places while I’m in town.

illuminaughty

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2022, 12:21:08 PM »
@travel send me a PM I'll send you their number. I don't want to blow them up on the forum.

To answer the original question about what I meant about the local monger network, the guy who said tell-a-chica network is correct.

For example, I went on a Comuna 13 tour with one of the girls standing in front of San Javier metro station and during the tour I mentioned one of the perks of living in Medellin is Colombian women so she offered to introduce her friend who she thought I might like. Met up with said friend the next week and she laid out her terms. She has a regular 9-5 job but would like to supplement her income. Comes over once a week for anywhere from 3 - 4 hours, no clock watching, complete GFE. Cost to me 250,000 pesos ($58 USD) plus the cost of dinner or rappi order. Considering a minimum wage worker only makes 1,000,000 pesos a month and she can make that from me in a month, it's a great deal for the both of us.

I've been finding there are quite a few Paisa women who have regular full time jobs and would be considered lower-middle to middle class here in Medellin who supplement their income with some sex work on the side. Times are tough right now for the average Colombian and they're all grinding. It's easy to forget that when you fly in with a fistful of dollars.

travelhombre

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2022, 04:26:44 PM »
Just sent you a PM. I appreciate it.

MrNavigator

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2022, 08:34:50 PM »
@travel send me a PM I'll send you their number. I don't want to blow them up on the forum.

To answer the original question about what I meant about the local monger network, the guy who said tell-a-chica network is correct.

For example, I went on a Comuna 13 tour with one of the girls standing in front of San Javier metro station and during the tour I mentioned one of the perks of living in Medellin is Colombian women so she offered to introduce her friend who she thought I might like. Met up with said friend the next week and she laid out her terms. She has a regular 9-5 job but would like to supplement her income. Comes over once a week for anywhere from 3 - 4 hours, no clock watching, complete GFE. Cost to me 250,000 pesos ($58 USD) plus the cost of dinner or rappi order. Considering a minimum wage worker only makes 1,000,000 pesos a month and she can make that from me in a month, it's a great deal for the both of us.

I've been finding there are quite a few Paisa women who have regular full time jobs and would be considered lower-middle to middle class here in Medellin who supplement their income with some sex work on the side. Times are tough right now for the average Colombian and they're all grinding. It's easy to forget that when you fly in with a fistful of dollars.

Excellent info and trip report!!!

illuminaughty

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2022, 10:46:27 PM »
Also, I tapped into the local Colombian monger network and I'm getting single sessions for 90k COP ($22) or full hours for 140k COP ($34) from girls I would rate as 7's and 8's.

If you stay away from Parque Lleras and can speak a little bit of Spanish, there's a large vibrant P4P scene amongst the locals thats free from drama and bullshit. Chicas will send me live location tracking on google maps on their way over to my apartment and do their best to come at the agreed time. The professionalism is refreshing from the Sosua bullshit.

Ever hit Boston? It's a barrio in Medellin....met an Afro-Latina from Tinder who stayed there, bitch put it on me, her friend did too

Haha shit was this chica a costena and have fake tits? If so I may know exactly who you're talking about. She runs with a friend too.

OD45

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2022, 12:59:57 AM »
Bruh posted some strong content. A lot of baddies!

Ted68

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2022, 02:01:56 AM »
Great information Illuminaughty..I haven't been back to Medellin since right before the lockdown and will be back in March along with a few days in Cartagena.

illuminaughty

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2022, 06:22:41 PM »
Just some further updates - still here in Medellin Colombia. I quit my teaching job in the US and now tutor math online and am in a coding bootcamp. I received my 90 day permit extension to remain in Colombia so I'm good until 2nd week of December. If anybody needs help on navigating that process let me know. Trickiest part was their system only allows a maximum file upload size of 200kb in pdf format of your passport page. So you have to take a photo of your passport on your phone, convert it to PDF, then compress that pdf to something around 200kb.

Anyway, what you guys are probably more interested in...body count for the week:

Sofia (1st photo): She works out of an apartment complex about 20 minutes walk from my apartment (I live south of Estadio, she lives directly north of Estadio). She quoted me 140,000 COP for the hour and would let me bust a nut in her mouth for an additional 30,000. Said she was available right away so I headed over there. Exactly as advertised. Blowjob was so good I lay there and let her suck the first one out of me. She went to the bathroom to spit but I was still hard - had popped 50mg of sildenafil prior to leaving my apartment - so when she came back I popped a condom on and she let me pound her in whatever position I wanted. Those of you who sport f--k on pills know that second nut is sometimes elusive and I could tell she was getting sore so I had her go back to sucking and she got that second nut out. Total cost 170,000 COP ($39 USD). Would repeat, but she had a slight funk to her pussy that made me think next time I'll just stick with two blowjobs.

Venus (2nd and 3rd photos): Venus works out of an apartment in the Boston neighborhood east of el centro. However I had no desire to go to el centro at the time so she quoted me 150,000 COP + cab fare for the hour +80,000 for anal. You can see from her photo why I took the upgrade. One thing I will note: Hoes in Medellin are way more professional than the DR. From the time she left to the time she arrived she shared her live location with me on whatsapp/google maps. She arrived within 10 minutes of our agreed time and for those of you who know Medellin traffic that's considered on time. Second thing I will note: Hoes in Medellin will take the Colombian version of Venmo/CashApp lol. She has a little QR code on her phone you can scan to pay her. I don't have a Colombian bank account but I found it mildly interesting to note. Will repeat.

Lorena (4th photo): Lorena is an Ellas Erotic girl and works out of their Los Colores apartment about 10 minutes cab ride from my apartment near Estadio. Same price scheme as all the other EE girls. 70,000 for 30 minutes or 110,000 for 60 minutes. BJ sin condom is an extra 40,000. I've always taken the hour here because I find it hard to nut under a 30 minute time constraint haha. She's 19 with a ton of tattoos for those of you who like that. Great attitude and exactly as pictured and exactly as tight as you'd think a 105 pound 19 year old girl would be. It was difficult to last with her and that first nut came out quicker than I wanted it to. Luckily I bought the hour! 

Camila (5th photo): Camila is also an EE girl, working out of their La America apartment on Avenida San Juan. Same pricing scheme as Lorena. On a side note, one of the things I'd always appreciated about Blackbeards was their uniformity in pricing and behavior expectations. EE seems to understand that and has the same pricing and service expectations Blackbeards has/had. Also would repeat, but there's so many others I want to try that its hard to go back to the same one.

Devora (6th photo): Also an EE girl. Venezuelan. Same level of service and eroticism. One thing I really liked about her was the way she used her legs/feet for leverage on you when f--king. In doggy she would get low, face down ass up and hook her feet behind my knees to pull me back in on each thrust. In missionary she also hooked her feet behind my knees and would use that leverage to grind her hips up and down. When I finally orgasmed like this she kept grinding away while I was coming and I thought my nuts were going to leave my body from the orgasm torture.

Anyway, I have 3 more months of life like this to look forward to this year.

Hit me up if any of you are in Medellin!

Tex1988

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2022, 02:32:36 AM »
Just some further updates - still here in Medellin Colombia. I quit my teaching job in the US and now tutor math online and am in a coding bootcamp. I received my 90 day permit extension to remain in Colombia so I'm good until 2nd week of December. If anybody needs help on navigating that process let me know. Trickiest part was their system only allows a maximum file upload size of 200kb in pdf format of your passport page. So you have to take a photo of your passport on your phone, convert it to PDF, then compress that pdf to something around 200kb.

Anyway, what you guys are probably more interested in...body count for the week:

Sofia (1st photo): She works out of an apartment complex about 20 minutes walk from my apartment (I live south of Estadio, she lives directly north of Estadio). She quoted me 140,000 COP for the hour and would let me bust a nut in her mouth for an additional 30,000. Said she was available right away so I headed over there. Exactly as advertised. Blowjob was so good I lay there and let her suck the first one out of me. She went to the bathroom to spit but I was still hard - had popped 50mg of sildenafil prior to leaving my apartment - so when she came back I popped a condom on and she let me pound her in whatever position I wanted. Those of you who sport f--k on pills know that second nut is sometimes elusive and I could tell she was getting sore so I had her go back to sucking and she got that second nut out. Total cost 170,000 COP ($39 USD). Would repeat, but she had a slight funk to her pussy that made me think next time I'll just stick with two blowjobs.

Venus (2nd and 3rd photos): Venus works out of an apartment in the Boston neighborhood east of el centro. However I had no desire to go to el centro at the time so she quoted me 150,000 COP + cab fare for the hour +80,000 for anal. You can see from her photo why I took the upgrade. One thing I will note: Hoes in Medellin are way more professional than the DR. From the time she left to the time she arrived she shared her live location with me on whatsapp/google maps. She arrived within 10 minutes of our agreed time and for those of you who know Medellin traffic that's considered on time. Second thing I will note: Hoes in Medellin will take the Colombian version of Venmo/CashApp lol. She has a little QR code on her phone you can scan to pay her. I don't have a Colombian bank account but I found it mildly interesting to note. Will repeat.

Lorena (4th photo): Lorena is an Ellas Erotic girl and works out of their Los Colores apartment about 10 minutes cab ride from my apartment near Estadio. Same price scheme as all the other EE girls. 70,000 for 30 minutes or 110,000 for 60 minutes. BJ sin condom is an extra 40,000. I've always taken the hour here because I find it hard to nut under a 30 minute time constraint haha. She's 19 with a ton of tattoos for those of you who like that. Great attitude and exactly as pictured and exactly as tight as you'd think a 105 pound 19 year old girl would be. It was difficult to last with her and that first nut came out quicker than I wanted it to. Luckily I bought the hour! 

Camila (5th photo): Camila is also an EE girl, working out of their La America apartment on Avenida San Juan. Same pricing scheme as Lorena. On a side note, one of the things I'd always appreciated about Blackbeards was their uniformity in pricing and behavior expectations. EE seems to understand that and has the same pricing and service expectations Blackbeards has/had. Also would repeat, but there's so many others I want to try that its hard to go back to the same one.

Devora (6th photo): Also an EE girl. Venezuelan. Same level of service and eroticism. One thing I really liked about her was the way she used her legs/feet for leverage on you when f--king. In doggy she would get low, face down ass up and hook her feet behind my knees to pull me back in on each thrust. In missionary she also hooked her feet behind my knees and would use that leverage to grind her hips up and down. When I finally orgasmed like this she kept grinding away while I was coming and I thought my nuts were going to leave my body from the orgasm torture.

Anyway, I have 3 more months of life like this to look forward to this year.

Hit me up if any of you are in Medellin!

Would you be so kind as to share the address of Ellas Erotic?

illuminaughty

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2022, 08:57:03 AM »
You need their Whatsapp to set an appointment. I don't think they'll let you in if you just roll up. You don't need to book a specific girl - they'll do a lineup for you but you do need to let them know you're coming. PM for the digits. I don't want to blow them up on the board.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 10:13:54 AM by illuminaughty »

flappygilmore007

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2022, 09:55:31 PM »
Nice lineup @illuminaughty. I'll be in Medellin for a few weeks on the 19th and will check out Ellas.

Steelisbk

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2022, 10:28:02 AM »
Sent you a pm. I’ll be there on the 22nd

illuminaughty

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2022, 06:02:47 PM »
In the spirit of all the rant threads going around this forum...

Will some of you guys please make it less obvious you just got off a Spirit flight to come here and f--k hookers? I live right off La Setenta so it's not usually this bad like Poblado but there's a small army of brothers in white t-shirts, red basketball shorts and Nike flip flops parading up and down La Setenta. There's no beach here.

You'll notice the Paisa culture here emphasizes taking care of your appearance. Shorts are for children. And if they're wearing white sneakers it's been recently cleaned. You stand out in your I just got off a Spirit flight attire. Painfully so.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal