global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: For Newbies Sosua Is Still Paradise  (Read 2041 times)

PoonTangClan

Re: For Newbies Sosua Is Still Paradise
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2024, 09:56:33 AM »
Assessing the price of pussy is going to be a personal thing.  The question isn't about what guys are paying, it how much does it cost to get what I want.  If a chick is in "I would not pay to f--k" category, telling me I can get her for 3000 pesos means nothing.  My last time down, there were girls that I simply wouldn't touch that were commanding center stage and dudes were all over them.

First, these women aren't assessing their operation cost and adjusting the prices based on the cost of living index.  That is not how the monger scene works.  There are places in Latin America that have experienced inflation but the price of pussy hasn't gone up because dudes just aren't paying it.  The pussy inflation hit Cartagena and Medellin later than it did Sosua and guess what? It coincided with a certain migration pattern south by a certain group of dudes.  If dudes aren't paying it they can't charge it regardless of macroeconomic conditions.  So all that fancy math means nothing.

When the only information being shared were on sites like this, the amount of new dudes coming in where close in number to the dudes going out (death, marriage, lack of money, boredom) so there was an equilibrium maintained.  Now growth in outpacing attrition because it is being broadcast all over the internet.  In every location, the scene is a handful spots in specific parts of a town or a city.  A significant uptick of dudes via YouTube and social media have disrupted the equilibrium.

The Sosua that all these dudes are going for chicks are few spots in Batey, which is small part of Sosua.   The Medellin that dudes visit  is just a few spots in the city and neighborhood.  Same with Cartagena.  None these places can accomodate an unlimited amount of dudes without affecting the pricing. Especially, when a large number of those new dudes are willing to pay whatever, be it by stunting or just ignorance. 

Look I am not gatekeeping, dudes can do whatever the want there are still places that have the conditions that made those places fun. They got spots, clubs, bars and restaurants.  And beautiful inexpensive girls who are not starving to death because Razor Raze haven't told the big pimpin, Henny drinking ballers to go there yet.

Lazy,

I pretty much agree with everything you have here. 💯

One thing I don’t necessarily agree on, is the migration pattern of that certain group you mention that has reportedly caused the pussy price hikes. (I assume you’re talking about brothers).

I’m gonna use Cartagena as an example, because it’s literally a melting pot of mongers, with Blacks still in the minority in that regard, contrary to popular belief.

The times that I’ve been there, the brothers were always vastly outnumbered by Whites, Indians, Asians, etc., and this was at clubs, beaches, restaurants, everywhere (with the exception of that one club, Delirium). And based on my many years of observations, the chicas stay overcharging Indians and Asians because they’re just not big fans of those ethnic groups for whatever reason. 🤷🏽‍♂️

What I’m saying is this: those pussy price hikes are not specifically caused by brothers alone. Now don’t get me wrong, the new crop of social media informed brothers are not helping the situation, but they are certainly not the sole cause of it. The new brothers hitting these spots have simply exacerbated a price hike issue that already existed, but was originally limited in size and scope to specific individuals and groups on a client-by-client basis. Fast forward to today, and now every monger is facing the price hike nonsense.

lazy_monger

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2024, 10:44:55 AM »
Assessing the price of pussy is going to be a personal thing.  The question isn't about what guys are paying, it how much does it cost to get what I want.  If a chick is in "I would not pay to f--k" category, telling me I can get her for 3000 pesos means nothing.  My last time down, there were girls that I simply wouldn't touch that were commanding center stage and dudes were all over them.

First, these women aren't assessing their operation cost and adjusting the prices based on the cost of living index.  That is not how the monger scene works.  There are places in Latin America that have experienced inflation but the price of pussy hasn't gone up because dudes just aren't paying it.  The pussy inflation hit Cartagena and Medellin later than it did Sosua and guess what? It coincided with a certain migration pattern south by a certain group of dudes.  If dudes aren't paying it they can't charge it regardless of macroeconomic conditions.  So all that fancy math means nothing.

When the only information being shared were on sites like this, the amount of new dudes coming in where close in number to the dudes going out (death, marriage, lack of money, boredom) so there was an equilibrium maintained.  Now growth in outpacing attrition because it is being broadcast all over the internet.  In every location, the scene is a handful spots in specific parts of a town or a city.  A significant uptick of dudes via YouTube and social media have disrupted the equilibrium.

The Sosua that all these dudes are going for chicks are few spots in Batey, which is small part of Sosua.   The Medellin that dudes visit  is just a few spots in the city and neighborhood.  Same with Cartagena.  None these places can accomodate an unlimited amount of dudes without affecting the pricing. Especially, when a large number of those new dudes are willing to pay whatever, be it by stunting or just ignorance. 

Look I am not gatekeeping, dudes can do whatever the want there are still places that have the conditions that made those places fun. They got spots, clubs, bars and restaurants.  And beautiful inexpensive girls who are not starving to death because Razor Raze haven't told the big pimpin, Henny drinking ballers to go there yet.

Lazy,

One thing I don’t necessarily agree on, is the migration pattern of that certain group you mention that has reportedly caused the pussy price hikes. (I assume you’re talking about brothers).

I’m gonna use Cartagena as an example, because it’s literally a melting pot of mongers, with Blacks still in the minority in that regard, contrary to popular belief.

The times that I’ve been there, the brothers were always vastly outnumbered by Whites, Indians, Asians, etc., and this was at clubs, beaches, restaurants, everywhere (with the exception of that one club, Delirium). And based on my many years of observations, the chicas stay overcharging Indians and Asians because they’re just not big fans of those ethnic groups for whatever reason. 🤷🏽‍♂️

What I’m saying is this: those pussy price hikes are not specifically caused by brothers alone. Now don’t get me wrong, the new crop of social media informed brothers are not helping the situation, but they are certainly not the sole cause of it. The new brothers hitting these spots have simply exacerbated a price hike issue that already existed, but was originally limited in size and scope to specific individuals and groups on a client-by-client basis. Fast forward to today, and now every monger is facing the price hike nonsense.

While I did see a lot of brothers down there when I was there in November and February, I agree it is more diverse than Sosua.  We will never overrun Cartagena but we are there in higher numbers than before.  When YouTube dudes started filming and more Sosua dudes started going, I started seeing a change in the expectations.  The cat is out the bag and more dudes of all ethnicities are going down and now you got the YouTube dudes complaining about the government pushing back and fight among themselves about who is at fault which is hilarious (Razor Raze is guilty pleasure so I guess I am part of the problem). 

Anyway I had a good run in those places and understand they will never be like they were and other dudes enjoy just fine.  For it is just hard to pay more for a lesser experience. 

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2024, 03:26:36 PM »
I have a question , have any of you found that if a chica knows where your staying effects the price?

yaadman

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2024, 03:39:26 PM »

Lazy,

I agree, gustos in mede, its the indians and syrians i see in drove there,and im sure they paying those $300

Stones

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2024, 06:47:19 AM »
I have a question , have any of you found that if a chica knows where your staying effects the price?

Sure it does, especially if you are in a villa.  Hard to low-ball a chica on price when you are staying in one of the nicest spots in town. But that doesn't mean you have to pay her more than you want. You control the pesos.

sosuajefe

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2024, 06:55:11 AM »

Sure it does, especially if you are in a villa.  Hard to low-ball a chica on price when you are staying in one of the nicest spots in town. But that doesn't mean you have to pay her more than you want. You control the pesos.

Exactly. It matters a lot, they figure you have money to splurge and can afford to pay more but that doesn't mean you have to as Stones said. Any type of fronting or showing you have money will increase their quote.

Warrior118

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2024, 10:42:43 AM »
Yáll should be thanking the dubs for keeping Sosua alive.  Everyone talks about the lowered chica quality. I lean more toward the Hold the Line side but if Sosua was filled with simple senior citizens on social security no chicas would make the trip up.

If you're that against the Dub Dubs just go to Nagua. The Dubs are the ones who make it worth it to open all the bars, restuarants & Hotels not the dudes spending six months at sharks and haggling with haitains at the market for cut rate mangoes and cut rate coochie.

To be honest if it were just the old ass German's in town they would've had the political will to shut down the strip a long time ago.

This is an amazing point that is not fully understood by the "hold the line" group. These women SHOULD be able to at least have the ability to find suckers to over-pay them or nobody worth a damn would come. Having a bunch of retirees on pensions hoping to get 2000 pesos box along with chikas providing everything under the sun does not produce a healthy environment for anyone. There needs to be a healthy balance

Some people also need to understand that inflation has hit the chikas too, and top end talent is not going to travel all the way to Sosua for 40 bucks  American. Women still need to invest in clothing, makeup, and beauty products. Nobody likes a chika whose dressed in the same outfit for days.
I’ve been in South America since February, country hopping. The redlight districts, and parlors still have the same prices which are set, or somewhat assumed to be uniform ala 10-20$ and have been the same since 2017/2018. These countries have been going through inflation but stayed roughly the same. I don’t feel sorry for a Sosua trick if she can’t adapt or figure out a hustle outside of begging or trying to up her price and pricing herself out.

They SHOULD have the ability to find a sucker as you said so I agree. If there’s no sucker, then though shit, she still making a weekly income in under a day rather just 1-2 hours if not even 15-30 minutes. Up the customer service and she’d likely earn more. I tip everyone that makes me leche or at least gave a good shot.

I don't "feel sorry" for a Sosua worker, however, there's no doubt that headline inflations have been increasing from housing, food, gas especially since the pandemic in the DR. I'm assuming it's because they need to import most of their goods and from my understanding, tourism is DR's primary driver of their economy. Can't blame a girl for trying to keep up with the price increases because her fixed costs have increased as well. It's no different that job hopping for more pay or in this case asking she's asking her "employer" for a raise. In addition, since Sosua is an "open air free market" it's not exactly fair to compare it with a brothel that has set prices by the establishment. There will be more price fluctuations/range in a place like Sosua. Frankly, I love to negotiate and find deals so that's what makes Sosua fun. Major bargains can be had.

But your main point is right. I hate to throw shade but it's difficult to feel sorry for these women who the majority of them lack rational thinking skills. I had my suspicions that the education system wasn't the best in DR but when you have women turning down a quick 3500k (I normally get the deed done in 40 minutes) and would rather chooses to wait for 4500 that never comes. It really goes to show you that their critical thinking/common sense skills are lacking.

Me they only get 2,500-3,000 for hour and 6,500 for overnight and must bust 3 times. These females anit shit & no smart while they really don't like black people. Always negotiate brothers and don't listen everyone on this site cause some of these need you come to bring business & content.  All conversations are threw whatapp. Unless chicks let me bust in her mouth , usually cost 1,500 or less extra that only time my prices go up

stinqu

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2024, 02:24:38 PM »

Exactly. It matters a lot, they figure you have money to splurge and can afford to pay more but that doesn't mean you have to as Stones said. Any type of fronting or showing you have money will increase their quote.
Thanks for the input guys. This confirms what I thought. From now on I will tell them I'm a Hotel Checo , lolololol.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal