global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: So You're an Older Guy and Headed to Sosua? This is the Thread For You!  (Read 41224 times)

Stones

Re: So You're an Older Guy and Headed to Sosua? This is the Thread For You!
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2022, 06:44:51 PM »
Stingu,

Complicated, but it's a life experience. Sounds like you love the Mom?  Do you love her? Would you marry her and adopt her child?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2022, 07:24:31 PM »
They get pregnant all the time. I got no problem with them coming back to be f--k buddies. I could probably do step daddy for the right woman under the right circumstances. Being an older guy who can’t make babies step dad is almost an inevitability if you choose to get long term serious with a chick there. Those girls got to at least have one child to fulfill their believed responsibility to god. If you can’t make a kid with her she will go looking for someone that will.

Silkyslim75

« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2022, 08:18:56 PM »
Jazzy, that pretty much sums it up.

Stones

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2022, 08:29:07 PM »
They get pregnant all the time. I got no problem with them coming back to be f--k buddies. I could probably do step daddy for the right woman under the right circumstances. Being an older guy who can’t make babies step dad is almost an inevitability if you choose to get long term serious with a chick there. Those girls got to at least have one child to fulfill their believed responsibility to god. If you can’t make a kid with her she will go looking for someone that will.

Jazz, did you get a vasectomy? Any regrets? I'm scheduled soon along with a penile implant.

stinqu

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2022, 08:39:22 PM »
Stones, the kid was adopted by the grand parents. Her oldest(son) lives with his father in Spain. When we reconnected was 1-2 years after he died, and she was still a mess. We met up for a week Feb. 2020, and it was great,but she still hurting with the loss of both.

stinqu

« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2022, 10:06:39 PM »
Jazzy I have never got a chica prego, had a vasectomy 30yrs ago, my chicas know this.Just asking what you do when a favorita gets prego.Do you keep f--king them? As an old married man, I know how to f**k a pregnant woman, as a father of three, women are horny when pregnant!!!

stinqu

« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2022, 10:20:03 PM »
Doing prego chicas is one thing,once they drop I'm gone, not my kid!!Block the ###.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2022, 11:26:34 PM »
Jazzy I have never got a chica prego, had a vasectomy 30yrs ago, my chicas know this.Just asking what you do when a favorita gets prego.Do you keep f--king them? As an old married man, I know how to f**k a pregnant woman, as a father of three, women are horny when pregnant!!!

Over the years I’ve only had two that didn’t go home to be with family. The two that did not I continued to have sex with. Provided a woman is carrying her pregnancy well I’m down if she is up to about 7 months.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2022, 10:58:54 AM »

Yup i have had dealings with chicas getting pregnant and that have kids .
Dodged a bullet last year one of my repeats said she was pregnant, said it was mine,
She was 6 months pregnant and lost the baby ended up deported and back to haiti
So be care full these chicas do not use birth control and do not get abortions , if you end up with a good repeat  they will want to make baby.
last few trips hooked up with a non pro,, even she has a kid 28 yr old chica with a 13 yr old son...so if your up to the task some chicas want you to be part of the family buyer beware !

stinqu

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2022, 02:22:19 PM »
I am kinda a step grandfather, lol. My favorite has a 3-4 yr. old grand son she looks after, his mom works at an A.I. Hotel in Punta Cana, 3 weeks on 1 off, has to stay in the dorm on site for the 3 weeks.

stinqu

« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2022, 10:38:45 PM »
T0 be honest (like most old guys like me) went to Soua to feel young again, back in the game!!! I never had a problem getting women, but only a few over 50 are fu*kable. In the DR. I can f**k any age I want

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2022, 06:45:05 AM »
Yup  i got a chica pregnant or she said the baby was mine,,  however at 6 months she lost the baby,  she also got deported back to haiti,, got nasty texts whats app the whole nine yards calling me a cruel person for not sending her money  i had cut her off, before as  i was sending the rent money food, cell phone a dineing room set,, finally woke the f--k up and stop sending,,,,
Yup chicas getting Pregnant all the time,  Is it worth it to CIP in 2 minutes verses a pregnat chica your stuck with  !!!!!thats going to pop a kid   unless you want to and the chica checks all boxes !!!!!

vacationtime

« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2022, 10:39:09 AM »
@Jazzy :good looking prego chicks are hot, i agree. spent a weekend with one 2 weeks ago from montellano. very pretty and a star in bed. i think she is very popular with the tourists in sosua  but not selling it on the street. but she is popping the kid out in the end of may and will have some downtime. tells me a gringo from the usa knocked her up when "the condom broke" hahahaha

Jazzy2019

« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2022, 12:01:54 PM »
@Jazzy :good looking prego chicks are hot, i agree. spent a weekend with one 2 weeks ago from montellano. very pretty and a star in bed. i think she is very popular with the tourists in sosua  but not selling it on the street. but she is popping the kid out in the end of may and will have some downtime. tells me a gringo from the usa knocked her up when "the condom broke" hahahaha

I found out last week that an amiga who was born and raised in Sosua is now about two months pregnant with her third child. She’s a 22 year old Amazonian type at about 5’7” 145lbs with 38D breasts. I’ve no doubt she’ll carry well. I’m there in a couple of months. I’m looking forward to seeing her.

stinqu

« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2022, 06:13:18 PM »
So,its not just me!! Prego chicas can be hot!!! My wife was horny as f**k for 3 of her four pregnancy's.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal