global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Any Family Members Going Home for Super Bowl Weekend?  (Read 2194 times)

bornjust777

Any Family Members Going Home for Super Bowl Weekend?
« on: September 16, 2015, 07:20:17 PM »
I'm all in

Kag425

Re: Any Family Members Going Home for Super Bowl Weekend?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 12:51:59 PM »
Seriously thinking bout it.   4 trips under my belt.  0 trips during the Super bowl.  Heard it's the weekend like no other. 

dlabatte

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 05:30:41 PM »
 I will be in country February 3 - 14. have not been anywhere else for Super bowl since Tampa bay Beat Oakland in 2003. Its a great time and by that time of the winter i need a break from the snow in the Northeast. if anyone else will be down at that time, drop me a line and we can tap glasses. also i can recommend a lot to do if you get bored with dogging he chicas.

gmonger2

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 06:12:44 PM »
Have fun....

Be prepared to pay 2-3x more due to the Demand (guys) nearly equaling the Supply (chicas).

Crazy Party Atmosphere.

Mr_Magnificent

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 07:34:08 PM »
Have fun....

Be prepared to pay 2-3x more due to the Demand (guys) nearly equaling the Supply (chicas).

Crazy Party Atmosphere.

This wasn't my experience SB wknd. Prices were abiut the same and There will always be more chicas then men in Sosua, especially during big weekends. Semi-pros come out bcuz they know it's guaranteed money. I saw some chicas SB wknd that I've never seen again on any trip since. The crazy party atmosphere is correct tho. So if ur looking to chill and get wifed up, SB wknd might not be the best weekend for you.

George Schmidt

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 08:40:08 PM »
Have fun....

Crazy Party Atmosphere.

This wasn't my experience SB wknd. Prices were abiut the same and There will always be more chicas then men in Sosua, especially during big weekends. Semi-pros come out bcuz they know it's guaranteed money. I saw some chicas SB wknd that I've never seen again on any trip since. The crazy party atmosphere is correct tho. So if ur looking to chill and get wifed up, SB wknd might not be the best weekend for you.
I was in Costa Rica last year for the game and I'll be in Sosua for the game this year. Both places are fun and crowded that week. I really didn't notice any price changes in either spot, but I'm sure some bitches will try to tax.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal