global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Closing times suspended-24 hours a day ;-}  (Read 3083 times)

Srhottie

• Cool Cat from the UK ;-}
Closing times suspended-24 hours a day ;-}
« on: November 17, 2015, 08:03:00 AM »
Taken from Sosua News today

The Minister of Interior and Police, Mr José Ramón Fadul has announced that from 10 December to 7 January, the curfew on sales of alcoholic beverages will be lifted. This means that all establishments such as bars, restaurants and nightclubs are allowed in this period to stay open 24 hours a day and sell alcohol. The Minister came to this decision after consultation with representatives from the bars and restaurants and artistic world as both depend on these additional opening hours for extra revenues during this period. Artists, such as musicians can do more than one gig on an evening in this period and gain extra during Christmas time.
The minister also announced that during the holidays there will be more police and soldiers in the streets (also in Sosúa and Cabarete) to ensure the safety of citizens.
“Where’s your will to be weird?”
-Jim Morrison

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
Re: Closing times suspended-24 hours a day ;-}
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 09:01:29 AM »
Wow that's going make for a lot of fun times in those few days. Just hope it doesn't get too crazy so they feel like they can't do it again.

Srhottie

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 09:16:26 AM »
I particularly also like this bit "holidays there will be more police and soldiers in the streets (also in Sosúa and Cabarete) to ensure the safety of citizens."
-Jim Morrison

mp3

• take this money!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 12:47:40 PM »
I be there in a few weeks, will see if the strip will stay open longer

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 11:35:01 PM »
Taken from Sosua News today

The Minister of Interior and Police, Mr José Ramón Fadul has announced that from 10 December to 7 January, the curfew on sales of alcoholic beverages will be lifted. This means that all establishments such as bars, restaurants and nightclubs are allowed in this period to stay open 24 hours a day and sell alcohol. The Minister came to this decision after consultation with representatives from the bars and restaurants and artistic world as both depend on these additional opening hours for extra revenues during this period. Artists, such as musicians can do more than one gig on an evening in this period and gain extra during Christmas time.
The minister also announced that during the holidays there will be more police and soldiers in the streets (also in Sosúa and Cabarete) to ensure the safety of citizens.

When i read something like this..all i think about is there will be more death due to this.  Nothing more, nothing less.  "The Minister" is getting a cut from the clubs staying opening later and making more money, i can assure you that.
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

Srhottie

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 08:05:48 AM »
Steel
Care to elaborate further or back up on your statement " there will be more death due to this" ??????????????
The place has had longer opening hours before and I don't recall "more deaths " due to this ...
-Jim Morrison

MEMPHIS_RAINES

• "You can't stop what's coming"
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 09:39:43 PM »
Steel
Care to elaborate further or back up on your statement " there will be more death due to this" ??????????????
The place has had longer opening hours before and I don't recall "more deaths " due to this ...

Sure cool cat,
Staying open longer means more alcohol consumed by the Dominican people.  More alcohol consumed by the Dominican people means the more drunk they will be when they get behind their wheels to drive home.  There is no such thing as a "DD" over there bro.  Also, the longer places are stayed open, the more people on the street, the more chance of someone getting shot, or stabbed, or cut up by a machete.  More death, more robberies, more assaults, you name it.  Longer hours = More drinks = More ignorant drunks on the roads and streets = Death.
This shit is between me, you, and Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business.

Srhottie

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 08:15:01 AM »
Understood
-Jim Morrison

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal