global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: 1st time in sosua, Where could I find some bud in sosua???  (Read 3610 times)

Rynaz16

1st time in sosua, Where could I find some bud in sosua???
« on: March 07, 2017, 06:11:25 PM »
I'm going to sosua at the end of march for a couple days for the first time and I NEED some bud, I know its going to be some shitty bud but f--k it. I'm not trying to risk bringing it with me. Also what's up with finding some white henny?? If anyone knows anything let me know it would help me out alot. thanks

1FIDEL

Re: 1st time in sosua, Where could I find some bud in sosua???
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 06:14:58 PM »
You can get white Henny easy as hell anywhere in Sosua as far as Bud you on your own brush

Rynaz16

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 06:18:20 PM »
yeah that white henny is definitely necessary. I just want to know the possibilities of me finding any thats all. thanks for the help guys

WorstBehavior

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 06:39:34 PM »
Such a bait f--king question...lmao... This forum yo...

George Schmidt

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 07:28:28 PM »
yeah that white henny is definitely necessary. I just want to know the possibilities of me finding any thats all. thanks for the help guys
Get your White Henny at baggage claim when you land in DR. If you flyin' into POP, it will be right next to your checked baggage claim. It will be $55 USD there, but around $70 USD if you buy it at a store in Sosua. If you also want to take some home, grab it at the airport for $55. You can take up to 6 bottles home, I believe.

Realrocky

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 07:46:03 PM »
Trust me there is no no no good weed in Sosua it's worst than Reggie. Just give up

rookieoftheyear

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 08:23:39 PM »
so, you trying to be on Locked Up Abroad!

Rynaz16

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 11:23:59 AM »
Get your White Henny at baggage claim when you land in DR. If you flyin' into POP, it will be right next to your checked baggage claim. It will be $55 USD there, but around $70 USD if you buy it at a store in Sosua. If you also want to take some home, grab it at the airport for $55. You can take up to 6 bottles home, I believe.

Thanks bro I appreciate it

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 11:38:01 AM »
Haha.

Find you a white vet/expat, preferably Canadian.. haha i swear.  Post up at jolly rogers or something.

NJALLDAY

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 02:00:18 PM »
WTF KINDA THREAD IS THIS......GET A NINJA LOCKED.COM......MAN GO SEE SO IN SO IN FRONT OF WATCHACALLIT

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 03:53:11 PM »
You don't want to get busted for drugs in Sosua.

Especially if it is mostly sticks and stems bullshit.

Go to British Colombia if you want the REAL sticky purple DEAL:

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 05:28:10 PM »
yea... its not great, if you been smoking good shit recently and have a nice built up tolerance you might as well smokes cigs.

So weed is illegal obviously.. not even talking like decriminalized like in Jamaican for example... so at your own risk type shit. 

That said, i would stay away from chicks and conchos/taxis offering up shit.   If you post up at any of the many bars and chill/converse with people.. it wont take long to find bud heads...

HipHop

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 05:37:49 AM »
I'm going to sosua at the end of march for a couple days for the first time and I NEED some bud, I know its going to be some shitty bud but f--k it. I'm not trying to risk bringing it with me. Also what's up with finding some white henny?? If anyone knows anything let me know it would help me out alot. thanks

You shouldn't put yourself out there like that my friend. It's super suspect...
white Hennessy is cheapest at the airport it will be about 15 bucks cheaper and you can bring up to 6 bottles per person back home..

If you want we can be buds and get a get photos of the tropical trees when you get into town..
Too many woman, not enough days

Cheapycheapy1

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 10:52:35 AM »
I don't smoke but I know people that do out there. From what they say it is not on the same level as in the states, much weaker. With that being said, don't try and bring any with you as you will more than likely go to jail. Buy white Hennessy at the airport like everyone is saying. Also, keep your liquor out of sight as the chicas will try to drink it all up. They pour Hennessy in their cups like kook aide. Just trying to keep you on top. Happy hunting

HollywoodCole

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2017, 11:03:36 AM »
I'm from Cali and only smoke the best of the best. When I went I already had it linked up. The tree wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Your best bet is to have a chica get it for you and bring it to you. Just a rule of thumb. Trust no one and be sharp.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal