global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Delta and American sale during late Sept.  (Read 5558 times)

LAKESIDE40

Delta and American sale during late Sept.
« on: July 15, 2018, 05:35:55 PM »
Me and my cousin just booked a nice deal, 210 rt dept sept 26... me leaving lax him atl..  the connection is long for me but im saving about 65%..

FuenteFuente

Re: Delta and American sale during late Sept.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 06:05:27 PM »
Are you going into STI or POP? Either way, that's a hell of a deal.
I am a voracious reader, news junkie and learner of the Dominican Republic culture and lifestyle. My recommendations, posts and reviews are my own. No one in the D.R. has ever paid or comped me to do shit.

KingPOP

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »
$210? That layover has to be more than 24hrs lol. I saw a video of some guy paying $320 for a direct flight from Canada to POP. Smh some of y'all don't know how good you have it.
We all 'monger' different *shrug*

PapiViejo55

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 09:41:35 AM »
Hey that's great! $210.00 from LAX?  Which airline and How can we left-coast peeps do that?  What website or way did you use?

Thanks in advance!
I'm usually wrong about most things...and

bighung51

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 02:06:36 AM »
We/Delta stopped flying to POP. We do fly to Santiago,Punta Cana and Santo Domingo.
"It is better to have seen a place once... than to have heard of it a thousand times"

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 07:56:24 AM »
We/Delta stopped flying to POP. We do fly to Santiago,Punta Cana and Santo Domingo.
What was the reason? Every flight I'm ever on is always full. Why would Delta stop going there?

jd66

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 10:19:56 AM »
What was the reason? Every flight I'm ever on is always full. Why would Delta stop going there?

Delta has not flown to POP for several years.

The reality is that the landing fees at POP are so high making it not a lucrative enough flight for them to continue flying there.

PMIdump

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 05:42:58 PM »
POP costs me $160 in just taxes. Crazy taxes are why the flights are so  expensive.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 09:43:35 AM »
Sadly Pop is always more expensive than flying in STI, SDQ or AZS. Sometimes, I think it would be better just to fly to Colombia and get more bang for my bucks.  But that's the way it goes!  Maybe the fall will be alot better.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

cknice11

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 09:52:56 AM »
The key is to book a cheap flight to Miami then book a Miami to Puerta Plata flight. I'm from Detroit so I usually will do a spirit flight from Detroit to Miami for about 120 bucks round trip then a miami to Puerta Plata flight for about 200.
Or if you got time catch a cheap flight to Santo Domingo then catch the bus to sosua

Talis

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 08:17:23 PM »
I booked a trip *to* POP for the second half of September yesterday afternoon (coming in from the west coast).. About an hour later nearly all the days that showed cheap fares before disappeared.. Now there is *nothing* shown for any outgoing to POP from the west coast for sun/mon the entire month and the latter half tues/wed are all 1500+ for ONE WAY.. crazy. Still some cheap Friday/Saturday flights.

I have not booked a flight back yet.. Right now ITA shows *zero* flights for October available from any airline to my town and September only has flights on Saturdays - from United and American.. Guess I will be flying back though STI.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2021, 08:24:07 PM »
Sadly Pop is always more expensive than flying in STI, SDQ or AZS. Sometimes, I think it would be better just to fly to Colombia and get more bang for my bucks.  But that's the way it goes!  Maybe the fall will be alot better.

What I find truly nutty is that resurrect these old posts and then comment on them like the last post was from this morning. The last post before yours of today was 11/19/2018. The shit is just weird.

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2021, 09:03:17 PM »

What I find truly nutty is that resurrect these old posts and then comment on them like the last post was from this morning. The last post before yours of today was 11/19/2018. The shit is just weird.

Lmao😂😂

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2021, 09:05:35 PM »
The key is to book a cheap flight to Miami then book a Miami to Puerta Plata flight. I'm from Detroit so I usually will do a spirit flight from Detroit to Miami for about 120 bucks round trip then a miami to Puerta Plata flight for about 200.
Or if you got time catch a cheap flight to Santo Domingo then catch the bus to sosua

Good Fruit always comes from good seeds planted in the past.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal