global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Post sexy ass chica pics  (Read 22787 times)

MACK

Re: Post sexy ass chica pics
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2022, 05:18:49 PM »
Back to the topic at hand...

Dang what's her info?

she's very nasty but has a terrible attitude

mr212

« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2022, 07:32:03 AM »

Hosseini

« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2022, 01:09:58 AM »
Im not a vet dude, but my advice, just go and let it happen yourself.  It probably wouldnt be the same experience for you as lets say me... I met 2 women completely randomly, right place at the right time. You might be waiting to meet someone get there and shes on her cycle.. lol .. Just go down there, treat them ok, try to stay under 2000RD (my advice) you know how you look, if you look a hot mess then maybe you may have to pay more. Try to talk to a working lady ( might end up being alot cheaper) . You can always go to the beach strip by all the shops around noon, plenty walk past at that time, buy them a beer maybe a taco, break out your translator and negotiate 1500peso. if she says no, tell her ok no thanks.. watch her change her mind..

Again my advice as a 1st timer. If you are really older or generally a 4-5 yourself they may not budge or even approach you. If thats the case stand by the fast food pizza place across from Sousa Lights around 9p-12a they all walk past and say something.. gets annoying actually..

Besides I dont want you f--king my chickas lol

It's broads asking for 5000 pesos now, in 5 years WTF happened LOL.  We gotta hold the line yall
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

stinqu

« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2022, 05:05:20 PM »
Only you can hold the line, Don't worry about some dumb ass over paying. Most chicas know all of us are not that stupid. If shes hot take her #, and wait, she will call, tell her what you pay. Simple! You will never go hungry with 20-30 # on your phone.

Newyorkny

« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2022, 06:36:36 PM »
Im not a vet dude, but my advice, just go and let it happen yourself.  It probably wouldnt be the same experience for you as lets say me... I met 2 women completely randomly, right place at the right time. You might be waiting to meet someone get there and shes on her cycle.. lol .. Just go down there, treat them ok, try to stay under 2000RD (my advice) you know how you look, if you look a hot mess then maybe you may have to pay more. Try to talk to a working lady ( might end up being alot cheaper) . You can always go to the beach strip by all the shops around noon, plenty walk past at that time, buy them a beer maybe a taco, break out your translator and negotiate 1500peso. if she says no, tell her ok no thanks.. watch her change her mind..

Again my advice as a 1st timer. If you are really older or generally a 4-5 yourself they may not budge or even approach you. If thats the case stand by the fast food pizza place across from Sousa Lights around 9p-12a they all walk past and say something.. gets annoying actually..

It's broads asking for 5000 pesos now, in 5 years WTF happened LOL.  We gotta hold the line yall

Hosseini what's your deal, your the same as these so called broads that your complaining about, how many times have you come on here posting pics of chicks, and when guys ask you for the math, you respond with, send me $25 cash app, I think that's worse than what the chicas are doing
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 05:59:14 AM by Newyorkny »

stinqu

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2022, 08:20:24 PM »

Hosseini what's your deal, your the same as these so called broads that your complaining about, how many times have you come on here posting pics of chicks, and when guys ask you for the math, you respond with, send me $25 cash app, I think that's worse than what the chicas are doing
Hossoni is a fruad, somr incell in his basement in Iowa!!!

stinqu

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2022, 08:28:02 PM »
I kown most people ignore me because i'm an old white dude, but I see bullhit and call it it.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2022, 10:57:52 PM »
I kown most people ignore me because i'm an old white dude, but I see bullhit and call it it.
You sir are correct, I doubt if he’s ever been to DR.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 11:16:35 PM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2022, 12:02:01 AM »

In Hosseini‘s defense, if him charging $25 for a chica’s number acts as a deterrent to dudes asking, so be it.

The truth of the matter is this: there have been too many instances of dudes being generous with a chica’s contact number, only for the requester of that number to turn around, turn into captain save-a-hoe simp, and start snitching about how and where he got the number from, etc.

This is why I rarely give out numbers myself. Just because I give you a chica’s number doesn’t mean that I’m done with that chica per se, so if you get a number, handle it with care. You never want to burn a bridge. But you give some dudes a number, they don’t know how to act or properly engage with that chica, and wind up f--king up the connect. Next thing you know, the chica changes her number all together, and now no one has it, because a dude acted the fool with it when he got it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2022, 12:46:25 AM »

In Hosseini‘s defense, if him charging $25 for a chica’s number acts as a deterrent to dudes asking, so be it.

The truth of the matter is this: there have been too many instances of dudes being generous with a chica’s contact number, only for the requester of that number to turn around, turn into captain save-a-hoe simp, and start snitching about how and where he got the number from, etc.

This is why I rarely give out numbers myself. Just because I give you a chica’s number doesn’t mean that I’m done with that chica per se, so if you get a number, handle it with care. You never want to burn a bridge. But you give some dudes a number, they don’t know how to act or properly engage with that chica, and wind up f--king up the connect. Next thing you know, the chica changes her number all together, and now no one has it, because a dude acted the fool with it when he got it. 🤷🏾‍♂️
@PTC,
Why are you coming to this frauds defense.. Explain... How can this guy charge $25 for numbers of girls he doesn't know or numbers he doesn't have or got off Tinder...

If guys on this board are that foolish, and I can charge $25 for girls on Tinder numbers, (fake numbers).....
Gawd damnit let me create a Tinder account and get to work.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 12:52:45 AM by nickmirr »
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2022, 12:56:42 AM »

@PTC,
Why are you coming to this frauds defense.. Explain... How can this guy charge $25 for numbers of girls he doesn't know or numbers he doesn't have or got off Tinder...

If guys on this board are that foolish, and I can charge $25 for girls on Tinder numbers, (fake numbers).....
Gawd damnit let me create a Tinder account and get to work.

Nick,

Fake and/or unvetted numbers? Now that’s a different story. If anyone is selling fake numbers, no. I don’t support that at all.

I’m talking about real, vetted numbers. If Hosseini is selling fake shit, I’m not co-signing that, just to be clear.

Tex1988

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2022, 02:22:19 AM »

I always tell the chica that one of my peoples wants her number....then I give her my people's number.

Newyorkny

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2022, 05:30:18 AM »
He comes in here, posting random pics of girls from Tinder that he has never met or will ever meet and then tries to charge guys for there number, I don't think the guy has ever even been to the Su cause he never posts follow up stories

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2022, 05:42:57 AM »
He comes in here, posting random pics of girls from Tinder that he has never met or will ever meet and then tries to charge guys for there number, I don't think the guy has ever even been to the Su cause he never posts follow up stories

BAM..!!!!
There it is, great minds think alike…. @Newyorkny 💯💯💯

stinqu

« Reply #104 on: December 31, 2022, 03:36:03 PM »

I always tell the chica that one of my peoples wants her number....then I give her my people's number.
Tex that is the right way to do it, let her decide. Got a long time chica that told me years ago if I gave her # out she would block me. She lives in SU but never worked on the street, so in her mind shes not a punta. The logic escapes me, but that's how they think.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal