global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: To my fellow Canadians  (Read 4796 times)

Facoonie

To my fellow Canadians
« on: June 06, 2021, 09:24:20 AM »
With the ridiculous restrictions still in place over a year later
Who has gone to sosua?
What to expect going and coming back here
When doing the mandatory 2 week quarantine at home do the coos ever come check up on you?

madvillian

Re: To my fellow Canadians
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 11:43:01 AM »
Who has gone to sosua?
When doing the mandatory 2 week quarantine at home do the coos ever come check up on you?

Its a great shame for us. So a couple things to note. If you are flying back into Canada you need to quarantine at a hotel for at least three days until the covid test taken upon return to Canada comes back negative. Hotel will cost $350/night with a 3-night minimum. If your Covid test taken upon arrival is positive, then expect to ride out the next week in that hotel.

I travelled in December 2020 which was several weeks before the hotel setup, so I got to do the 14-day quarantine at home. YES, they do check on you. You will need to download the Covid App and complete a daily report. They also do calls, of which I received 2 during my quarantine to confirm I was quarantine. My friend missed all his calls from the health authority and was visited by Toronto Police a few days later to check that he was at home.

Make sure you find a spot in Sosua that has a PCR test. I'm not sure if Ahnvee offers this type of test (USA only requires antigen), so make sure you identify a clinic in Sosua or Puerto Plata that does the correct test.

Good luck.

Pinoydave

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 02:41:24 AM »
Come on Canada……. I want to transit through Canada to get to the Dominican Republic……. Your stopping me shagging…. Haha

2Up

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 01:31:59 PM »
Stayed in Santo Domingo and Sosua last September 2020.  Did the trial covid test at the airport / did 2 at home tests / did the 14 day quarantine at home.  No phone call or check in from anyone.

Air Canada just announced direct flights to Punta Cana (YYZ/YUL). Hopefully the restrictions ease up soon. 

https://globalnews.ca/news/7900065/canada-expert-panel-travelers-quarantine/

https://www.traveloffpath.com/air-canada-to-resume-flights-to-cancun-and-other-caribbean-destinations/

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 01:34:02 PM by 2Up »

madvillian

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 11:29:44 PM »
Come on Canada……. I want to transit through Canada to get to the Dominican Republic……. Your stopping me shagging…. Haha

Where are you coming from? Mexico or Panama might be an option, assuming you can't enter transit via the U.S. for reasons....

MrNavigator

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 11:38:44 AM »
Who has gone to sosua?

Its a great shame for us. So a couple things to note. If you are flying back into Canada you need to quarantine at a hotel for at least three days until the covid test taken upon return to Canada comes back negative. Hotel will cost $350/night with a 3-night minimum. If your Covid test taken upon arrival is positive, then expect to ride out the next week in that hotel.

I travelled in December 2020 which was several weeks before the hotel setup, so I got to do the 14-day quarantine at home. YES, they do check on you. You will need to download the Covid App and complete a daily report. They also do calls, of which I received 2 during my quarantine to confirm I was quarantine. My friend missed all his calls from the health authority and was visited by Toronto Police a few days later to check that he was at home.

Make sure you find a spot in Sosua that has a PCR test. I'm not sure if Ahnvee offers this type of test (USA only requires antigen), so make sure you identify a clinic in Sosua or Puerto Plata that does the correct test.

Good luck.

It's not worth it man.....you want to suffer the wrath Fuhrer Adolf Trudeau and his SS Gestapo stormtroopers??! Coming round, snooping and checking with neighbors to make sure you haven't stepped outside your house so they can throw you in an unmarked van never to be heard from again??? Lol

Stay your asses in Canada man and enjoy your healthcare and 2 warm months of the year....it ain't worth trying to escape lol

2Up

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 12:58:08 PM »
"Feds to lift 14-day quarantine requirement for fully vaccinated Canadian travellers"

"Fully vaccinated Canadian citizens and permanent residents will soon be exempt from having to quarantine in authorized hotels on return to Canada"

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/feds-to-lift-14-day-quarantine-requirement-for-fully-vaccinated-canadian-travellers/ar-AAKROC8?ocid=msedgntp
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:24:15 PM by 2Up »

madvillian

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 02:36:08 PM »
"Feds to lift 14-day quarantine requirement for fully vaccinated Canadian travellers"

"Fully vaccinated Canadian citizens and permanent residents will soon be exempt from having to quarantine in authorized hotels on return to Canada"

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/feds-to-lift-14-day-quarantine-requirement-for-fully-vaccinated-canadian-travellers/ar-AAKROC8?ocid=msedgntp

I already rescheduled to move up my 2nd dose, I gotta travel to hang with MrNavigator!!!!

2Up

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 08:13:09 PM »

Make sure you write a trip report lol
I already rescheduled to move up my 2nd dose, I gotta travel to hang with MrNavigator!!!!

madvillian

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2021, 11:21:47 AM »

My trip report will consist of a picture with me delivering a poutine to MrNavigator as a peace offering. I think a Canadian woman broke his heart a long time ago. 

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 01:17:40 PM »

My trip report will consist of a picture with me delivering a poutine to MrNavigator as a peace offering. I think a Canadian woman broke his heart a long time ago.

Nah....I just love messing with Canadians on here, y'all alrite with me lol.

Even tho your fellow Canadian, "Metro the ladyboy lover" takes it personal....Canada has been good to me. Last trip in 2019 Caribana....had a ball as usual!

madvillian

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2021, 11:41:45 AM »

Nah....I just love messing with Canadians on here, y'all alrite with me lol.

Even tho your fellow Canadian, "Metro the ladyboy lover" takes it personal....Canada has been good to me. Last trip in 2019 Caribana....had a ball as usual!

That's whats up, Caribana is lit - can't wait until next year.

Now lets talk about Metro....what is he on ? (pause).

2Up

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2021, 07:12:21 AM »
yessir...next years Caribana will be crazy

stinqu

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2021, 08:47:24 PM »
I'M goimg fro a month in October!!!! YEAH

MrNavigator

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2021, 03:01:09 PM »
yessir...next years Caribana will be crazy

Yes it's gone be out of this world. Revelers will have 3 years of pent-up energy to burn! Let's just hope BF Trudeau isn't with the f--kery and putting restrictions on people.....

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal