global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Enlighten me.  (Read 3797 times)

boogyfan

Re: Enlighten me.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2021, 07:06:08 PM »
..I'm going to ask anyways...so what does one get for 1500 pesos...is that ST , LT, TLN...maybe I'm not a Vet if I'm asking LMAO...I'm just wondering???

Jazzy2019

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2021, 07:44:40 PM »
..I'm going to ask anyways...so what does one get for 1500 pesos...is that ST , LT, TLN...maybe I'm not a Vet if I'm asking LMAO...I'm just wondering???

If you’re not living there you get a rat for 1,500 pesos.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2021, 08:00:11 PM »

The best way to find out what you can get for 1500 is to actually visit Sosua. And chit chat with chicas in town or on the beach.  Tell them that it is all you are willing to pay and you will find out which ones will accept your offer.

The real story will be in how you and she interact and how she spends time with you at your spot.

Everything else is just talk, piss and vinegar.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

boogyfan

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2021, 12:27:22 PM »
I do and am PV...but was just wondering what folks are getting for 1500 pesos. My game my have diminished over the years, ;-) but 1500 in 2021 has been disappointing. Just wondering for all the real players , what 1500 was looking like these days. I used to run the tables on whatever for the 15..but my game ain't what it used to be..so just curious.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2021, 01:39:37 PM »
For me...in conversation I figure how much and what all she will be up for and even after we agree on 1500, the bbbj, fingerplay and pussy is still affected by the vibe. Its a good price but still ymmv as to how "you" are going to enjoy her.

If her just being a 20something foch-toy is enough for a nutt, then its easypeasy. If not, you have to bridge the gap with sharing a nice relaxing visit. Well, that's how I do it with the ones that agree with 1500pesos and usually it works out well.

stinqu

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2021, 07:34:34 PM »
1500 offer will not work for short timers, no chance. You got to be there long term.TLN 3000, for the week 20,000, if your anold guy like me and only do it twice a day. IF YOU FEED THEM THEY WILL STAY!!!  LOL.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2021, 07:44:55 PM »
Yo thats real money! And any chica "staying" with me aint getting no $20,000pesos plus free food drink ac comfy foching living and transportation all around the island. She might get groceries for her family and nutts x $1000pesos.
....if she can make nutt 20x then Ok.  LoL!!

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2021, 11:16:15 PM »

Honestly, it all depends on your taste in women.

There are women that'll take 1500 (i'm sure lol)....and if that particular woman is within your range of what looks good [to you], then you're in the game.  Just gotta go there and feel em out.  But they exist.

Capt'n Shade a Hoe

• Mamate Un Guevo
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2021, 02:50:40 PM »
To me a vet is the same as somebody claiming he is an OG...both don't mean 2 f--ks to me...most yall n----s is bitch made anyways.

just my 20 pesos.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2021, 04:10:40 PM »
To me a vet is the same as somebody claiming he is an OG...both don't mean 2 f--ks to me...most yall n----s is bitch made anyways.

just my 20 pesos.

Lol who pissed you off?  Everything good over there?

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2021, 05:39:12 PM »
!!!! around a lot of numerous forums. So what qualifies as a Vet! Myself I have 12 trips to the island am I a vet? Not trying to start verbal arguments but can somebody with know veteran status clarify this term for me. O yea trip 13 will be July 18-27 Casa Valeria.
[/quote]

“Vet” is a combination of your experience on the island coupled with an appropriate posting history on this forum.
[/quote]Also add in a vet monger  dealing with hoes world wide or in the states..your a vet !

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2021, 09:18:42 PM »
We're puttin a bit too much thought into the word.

"Vet" is simply a loosely thrown around word that means "experienced" (for the most part).  There's no set number of visits that qualify you as a vet. 

Vets don't have all the answers, but more than likely have come across situations that a newbie may have questions about, and can offer nuggets of advice from experience....whether it be activities, lodging, people, food, hoes, maneuverability, etc.  I consider myself a vet, as I've been averaging about two trips per year since 2014.  But shit, i'm still constantly learning new things about the country.

2Up

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2021, 03:39:41 PM »
@Just_A_Guy agree.  Lived experience counts. 

Number of posts on this board doesn't guarantee someone's a vet.  A good friend of mine has been going to Sosua since 2005 but barely posts on here.  Nothing beats experience / will to learn new things.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2021, 05:04:17 PM »
I consider myself a VET of Sosua, i know all the flights, roads, the shops, the bars, the restaurants, the hotels, beaches, best spots for a burger, wings, pizza, coffee, cigars....

But women? I know f--k all about that. Shit changes every trip.

stinqu

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2021, 03:57:00 PM »
So TRUE VEGA, a vet is the guy that can tell you more about what not to do, than what to f**k. My chicas are what I LIKE AND WANT TO PAY, NOT WHAT OTHERS LIKE.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal