global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Enlighten me.  (Read 3799 times)

JustinCase

Enlighten me.
« on: June 14, 2021, 10:39:53 AM »
So I’ve seen the term “Vet” thrown around a lot of numerous forums. So what qualifies as a Vet! Myself I have 12 trips to the island am I a vet? Not trying to start verbal arguments but can somebody with know veteran status clarify this term for me. O yea trip 13 will be July 18-27 Casa Valeria.

PoonTangClan

Re: Enlighten me.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 10:42:55 AM »
So I’ve seen the term “Vet” thrown around a lot of numerous forums. So what qualifies as a Vet! Myself I have 12 trips to the island am I a vet? Not trying to start verbal arguments but can somebody with know veteran status clarify this term for me. O yea trip 13 will be July 18-27 Casa Valeria.

“Vet” is a combination of your experience on the island coupled with an appropriate posting history on this forum.

jd66

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 10:43:54 AM »
Generally a Vet is someone with multiple trips under his belt

But more than that a Vet is someone who does not continue to make the same stupid mistakes over and over and knows how to handle himself appropriately when there

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 10:45:00 AM »
Having been in the military, the term "Vet" is applicable to each person that graduated from boot camp and functioned in some capacity for the military, no matter the actual length of time.  Some "Vets" have more knowledge than others depending on time/locations served.  So for me, it's not so important as to having the title, but moreso the time served.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 10:52:59 AM »
I agree with JD66 and Papi, but demonstrated and peer reviewed posting knowledge is also equally as important.

There have been boots-on-the-ground “vets” that have continuously posted some of the most erroneous info one can ever find, lol. This is why post history is important when it comes to vet status around here. We want to be able to rely on trusted sources.

We can’t just allow any new guy who pops up around here to start spouting off without challenge.

Travelguy90

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 10:56:48 AM »
Being a vet isn’t anything special. I’ve shown a 49 year old from Jersey how to get 1500 to 2000 chias, 3k threesomes with 22 year olds from PP, and more from his initial overspending mentality where everything was 3k and up for mediocrity to above average. He still had hiccups such as a diva in her 30s not wanting even 4K for short time, stuck on a “dollars” quota. Then there are some 10 year vets who do the same routines, barely can speak Spanish to hold a conversation outside of ordering things, and balk at the idea that you can successfully get something attractive outside of the standard going rate not believing you could negotiate a cheap deal until they see it with their eyes in person.

Don’t get caught up on being a vet, be efficient and effective with your time and money. A low price point can having diminished returns, but spending more doesn’t always improve the performance. Some girls suck or can’t take dick, others are naturally skilled.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

rocket78r

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 12:06:12 PM »
Once you start owning the situation and not letting chicas set the agenda then I’d say you’re a vet.  For some it’s right out of the gate for others it’s 3 or 4 trip and some will never get there at all

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 02:03:51 PM »
Once you start owning the situation and not letting chicas set the agenda then I’d say you’re a vet.  For some it’s right out of the gate for others it’s 3 or 4 trip and some will never get there at all

I agree.  There are guys who get the lay of the land after one trip and guys who still need hand holding after 10.  My first trip, I did research on monger sites and DR1.  Once on the ground spoke with a variety of dudes (old, young, white, black, tourist, locals and expats).  It isn't foolproof buy it allows you avoid a lot of mistakes.   Same routine when I traveled to out locations.  There are guys who travel with their crew and use a "guide" after years of going.

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 09:52:09 PM »
Being a "Vet" has nothing to do with posting on forums give me a damn break. Now the other stuff is what being a Vet is about. But at the end of the day who really cares you can be a first timer and still move in Sosua better than a Vet.
Keep It Movin!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 10:57:45 AM »
I mean how many trips does one need to get the hang of things?

You would be surprised how many people are going for years and are still paying those noobie prices  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

yaadman

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 11:17:20 AM »
I would consider a vet someone that has travelled to multiple places doing the p4p game, not just someone that trevelled to su 10 times over 10 yrs.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2021, 12:11:05 PM »
I would consider a vet someone that has travelled to multiple places doing the p4p game, not just someone that trevelled to su 10 times over 10 yrs.
Or if you been in the mongering game in the states,, hookers and street walkers and have some street smarts  and are  not afraid to bargin prices and know the going rate !

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2021, 12:16:37 PM »
Each trip you make you learn some thing new,,Was Staying at Sosua Suites for 30 days   the guys that were staying there for 30 to 90 days all had different methods of procuring hoes to there likeing, no 1  your in charge you tell them the price and whats is exspected, if they did not agee on to the next  Its a Macho culture Take command of the situation  !!!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2021, 09:56:41 AM »
I mean how many trips does one need to get the hang of things?

You would be surprised how many people are going for years and are still paying those noobie prices  ::)

They are vets too...  Veteran Simps.

Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2021, 06:59:59 PM »
" A VET KNOWS WHAT TO PAY FOR WHAT HE WANTS" Not weekend baller prices, 1 trip or 100, if you get this your a vet. I know guys that will pay more than I do and some less. It all depends on what you ask them to do. In my group of guys I hang with, 3000 is the top end for FREAKY FREAK 2 HOUR AND 5000 TLN. ST  day time is still 1500 with a regular.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal