global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: May Trip Report  (Read 3878 times)

MrNavigator

Re: May Trip Report
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2021, 02:36:56 PM »
  Cats need to stop getting swayed by the hype, and holla at some average but attractive chicks.  I'm talking supermarket check-out girls, waitresses, bank tellers, bartenders, etc.  Basically, any chick with a job.  More value for your money, eager and if you play the cards right you'll get some free pussy!  I usually ask them to dinner, and then head back to the Airbnb.  Further, I've found that most of these women want to f--k, and only require a little attention.  Cats will be surprised how much more traction you'll get form a female, if the first word out of your mouth isn't "cuanto."

You hear that Papi....lol

MrNavigator

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2021, 02:40:13 PM »

Lastly, I hope ya'll realize the same Hos asking for top dollar at Ahnvee, can be had for a third of the price earlier during the day, and you can catch them at the supermarket, bank, or around town doing errands

This is 100 PERCENT TRUE.....take the number and leave the high price Ahnvee chicks where they stand or catch em in the daytime. This goes triple if you are there Monday-Thursday......Tramp Delight!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2021, 02:52:36 PM »
  Cats need to stop getting swayed by the hype, and holla at some average but attractive chicks.  I'm talking supermarket check-out girls, waitresses, bank tellers, bartenders, etc.  Basically, any chick with a job.  More value for your money, eager and if you play the cards right you'll get some free pussy!  I usually ask them to dinner, and then head back to the Airbnb.  Further, I've found that most of these women want to f--k, and only require a little attention.  Cats will be surprised how much more traction you'll get form a female, if the first word out of your mouth isn't "cuanto."

You hear that Papi....lol
I think he's speaking on every spot in Pop and with just simple conversation you will be in them skins! Folks need to start staying in Pop and leave the Su alone!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal