global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Punts Cana July 2015  (Read 7369 times)

Pinoydave

Re: Punts Cana July 2015
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2021, 05:55:05 AM »
Any recent updates......

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2021, 08:48:18 AM »
As much as I hear about Punta Cana...I can't think of one reason why I would want visit that place.  It seems to me, the whole rest of the island has the same thing and is a shit ton better!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

NYstateofmind

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2021, 03:46:03 PM »
As much as I hear about Punta Cana...I can't think of one reason why I would want visit that place.  It seems to me, the whole rest of the island has the same thing and is a shit ton better!

You have a better chance at bagging a tourist in Punta Cana but it’s all whole different vibe than the north coast

MrNavigator

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2021, 02:26:03 PM »

You have a better chance at bagging a tourist in Punta Cana but it’s all whole different vibe than the north coast

Nothing better than paying $2000-3000 for flights n lodging, vacation time, and hours in the air just to attempt to chase down the same type "tourist female" you TRYING TO ESCAPE.

Where do I sign up for that??

NYstateofmind

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2021, 09:40:49 AM »

Nothing better than paying $2000-3000 for flights n lodging, vacation time, and hours in the air just to attempt to chase down the same type "tourist female" you TRYING TO ESCAPE.

Where do I sign up for that??

You take vacations in the DR to escape from women?  I don’t do that so I can’t really relate. But if you have an issue with American women tourists looking to have a good time and party, Punta Cana also has a lot of European women looking to party and have a good time.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2021, 11:14:01 AM »
Yep, sounds like amber cove, the malecon and sosua/cabarete. The fully open, no walls, costeffectively priced DR vacation imho.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Pinoydave

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2021, 01:19:33 PM »

It is looking likely that Europeans are going to be able to get to the south of the island easier than using connecting flights to get to Sosua……. Once the pandemic is over your probably right

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal