Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Sosua Stories

Have you ever told a chica that her sex game was trash?

(1/5) > >>

Bravo1818:
There was a trip reported that was posted on Mondy (Not sure why the member took it down).  In the report he mentioned that after a session the girl asked for a tip and he told her that she wasnt any good.  It made me laugh because I have had a number of pitiful sessions in the Dr but never straight told the girl to her face that the sex was terrible.  Or that the "Leche Poppi" mantra was a turn off, I just pay them to leave and make a mental note to never get with them in the future. 

I was wondering if any members have ever just been blunt and told a girl that she should go pursue another profession?

Jazzy2019:
I’ve been tempted to say “tu toto es busura”, but have declined to do so. The furthest I’ve come so far is to tell them that they’re no very good at sex.

Travelguy90:
Yes, I go out of the way to let them know. Sometimes they suck, or may purposefully give shit service. I ask for clarification, and let them know why a tip and/or moto isn’t paid for. One Chica I busted down for 1500, aged a lot better as she’s older 23 instead of 19-20, and so far I only see her in SD now instead of Sosua. We still talk on and off, so I don’t think there’s hard feelings. I mainly told her “I’m paying you for a service, and you’re deliberately sabotaging it. I’m gonna get my leche one way or another so stop making things difficult because this session sucks but I’m not terminating it early.” I f--ked her into submission but told her it was trash because it took too long

cknice11:
Hell yeah I do. Of you don't pay they gone make a fuss. So if I didn't get the value I paid for I'm a let them know.

tugboaboat5393:
Yup its a learning curve after enough bum sessions you learn to vett and vibe cull the sub par  chicas If enough chicas got the message perhaps they would put some efort into to makeing you happy !not so much with rat ratchette ones !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version