global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santiago  (Read 22923 times)

Stingray71

Santiago
« on: January 07, 2014, 07:52:32 PM »
Been to Sosua 3 times in 5 months, yea .. A brothers toy store... But in 2 days gonna run to Santiago 1st... "School me on Santiago 101"... Gonna hit it hard for one day and jet
on to familiar grounds in Sosua...Best of all query.....!!!!

vpchill

• Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill
Re: Santiago
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 10:37:52 AM »
Do you have chicas lined up? How is your Spanish? Santiago is NOT point and click. You can hit up Passions and some car washes to find the working girls. Its not like PC, You cant sit in Rumba and just call a girl over. These girls have jobs and go to school and most have money. There are street girls by the monument and as I said pick  car wash and you will find some nice ones.
Passions to me is overpriced, girls usually start at 5k and get it. A rich Dominican could care less how much he spends on pussy
Happy Birthday Sports Bar & Grill...... Sosua, RD

Entrance to Playa sosua (In Plaza Next to Western Union)

juice1

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 06:07:32 PM »
If you have some Spanish down then Santiago is worth the trip. They have some of the most beautiful girls there. Nothing like Sosua.

Stingray71

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 10:00:31 PM »
Well. guys I made it back state side and both of you nailed it. Santiago has a better selection in the right place . and you gotta pack some chips... so in a nut shell aint  got the time 4 searching out ... just do Sosua and things will work out . I did found out much cheaper to fly in Santiago but to get to Sosua is a $75.00 taxi (1 chica payroll) .. if 4 or 5 guy chips in..it works but it still takes 1.5 hours from the fun u could be having. never do again.

PolishPrince

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 11:14:17 PM »
The bus ride in a nice bus with AC is about $8 US from Sosua to Santiago and takes 1:30 min. why take a taxi when you can go in comfort?

ComptonKing

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 11:31:21 PM »
The bus ride in a nice bus with AC is about $8 US from Sosua to Santiago and takes 1:30 min. why take a taxi when you can go in comfort?

I did this on the way back to santiago, I am def gonna do it on the way to sousa next time even if I have a few ppl with me to split the taxi, its a good way to meet girls on the way too, man I cant wait until to my next trip

Fresh

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 12:47:40 AM »
@thakid5 I was thinking of flying to Santaigo too and taking a bus to sousa.. Was the 1.5 ride really not that painful?

HappyMan

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »
Allstar
The buses from Santiago to Sosua are very comfortable. They are very cold. Max air conditioning. Bring a hoody or a sweater, seriously. Cheap too.
I suggest Metro Bus, drops you next to the Texaco station in Sosua, in the heart of Sosua, a block from Rumbas & D'Latins (the hotspots for women) and  about 3 blocks from New Garden Hotel.  Caribe Bus drops you a mile or so away from Sosua.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »
HappyMan I am a professional on flying into Santiago and taking the Caribe Tours to Sosua and I know those buses are good...But you say Metro is a nice bus as well?

Blacks

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 09:35:49 AM »
where do i catch a bus exactly as a first time visitor going to dr wanting to go to sosua but fly into santiago

soulstar

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 09:52:45 AM »
All the info u require is online at the respective websites
Metro bus or Caribe- they post schedules and fare info- its in Spanish but u will easily navigate
if like me you don't speak Spanish - there's only one bus station for each line in Santiago and they are on the same block- tell cab driver take me to bus station- thats it

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »
Blacks you will need a cab to take you to the bus station...I have a guy that I always use and he will take you and get the bus ticket for you...Have been using same guy for 2 years...Let me know!

Blacks

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 10:13:30 AM »
thanks con i checked on flights to santiago for me they are basically the same price unless i fly tru puerto rico for an 6 hour stay which i wont still wanna do santiago so i will reach sosua and go in santiago and try pick up a dime dont speak spanish but hopefully i can sway one or two my way

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 10:17:28 AM »
Ok bro any help needed just ask!

Mr Pink

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 10:36:09 AM »
How much is the taxi to the bus?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars