global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: DR 3 Trip 8/30-9/6  (Read 10496 times)

Masterloxxx2015

Re: DR 3 Trip 8/30-9/6
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2019, 05:12:20 PM »
thanks for the report bro..i was getrting tired of these 5 page letter dr.phil/maury/springer b.s.......BACK...TO...THE...HOOOEESSS

good work

Dothedamthing

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2019, 04:13:30 PM »
 @LoveLatin05     Nice TR dude. The chica probably blocked you because until you touch down you're a waste of her time and energy. They aren't worried about days or weeks from now but the right here and now.

As for the giving out the chicas number who cares. You only rent the toto while your in it. If a chica feels like her number is too hot she'll change it. Those chicas give their WhatsApp number out freely to you within 15 seconds of meeting. Like you aren't a stranger at that poin. LMAO!!!  If you think the chicas dont want the extra business without having to hit the strip you're crazy!!! I had chicas to ask me to give my whole crew their WhatsApp info.   If you want to hoard a chica put her up in a place, WU here a monthly allowance, pay her other bills, and talk every day so she will be yours. Not!!! She will be on the strip until you are there trying to find another SIMP!
If you can't change the outcome of a situation then don't worry about it.

LoveLatin05

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2019, 06:13:28 PM »
@LoveLatin05     Nice TR dude. The chica probably blocked you because until you touch down you're a waste of her time and energy. They aren't worried about days or weeks from now but the right here and now.

As for the giving out the chicas number who cares. You only rent the toto while your in it. If a chica feels like her number is too hot she'll change it. Those chicas give their WhatsApp number out freely to you within 15 seconds of meeting. Like you aren't a stranger at that poin. LMAO!!!  If you think the chicas dont want the extra business without having to hit the strip you're crazy!!! I had chicas to ask me to give my whole crew their WhatsApp info.   If you want to hoard a chica put her up in a place, WU here a monthly allowance, pay her other bills, and talk every day so she will be yours. Not!!! She will be on the strip until you are there trying to find another SIMP!

Yeah understand. I gave, their numbers out to everyone who asked. Even to the one's who was asking to trade and I told them we don't need to trade, I'll just give it.

But.... the debate goes on.

CoolCaliDude

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2019, 03:50:32 PM »
Very nice report! I will definitely be sure to bring baby oil next time. As far as lube every chica i seen had it in her purse already, as im sure they are fully aware of the damage we mongers intend to do on them totos.

Azzman

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2019, 04:12:01 PM »
@LoveLatn05 I can vouch for you playboy! You gave out numbers without any in return! A couple of these guys talking that bullshit but actually loving these hoes, I guess the thought of other dudes Smashing  their new found love is too much for them, but on here talking about they share numbers...LMAO
"A True Playa from the Himalayas" Romey Rome in the House...

LoveLatin05

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2019, 04:42:51 PM »
Very nice report! I will definitely be sure to bring baby oil next time. As far as lube every chica i seen had it in her purse already, as im sure they are fully aware of the damage we mongers intend to do on them totos.

Thanks man, we should share stores of Malkea.... Is Malikea the name she gave you? lol. She goes by a few.... lol

LoveLatin05

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2019, 04:43:26 PM »
@LoveLatn05 I can vouch for you playboy! You gave out numbers without any in return! A couple of these guys talking that bullshit but actually loving these hoes, I guess the thought of other dudes Smashing  their new found love is too much for them, but on here talking about they share numbers...LMAO

Thanks for the co-sign...man. lol

LoveLatin05

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2019, 04:47:45 PM »

you have to be careful with baby oil, if it gets on the condom. I have a few bust on me, in the states, on different occasion with different patches of condoms. And I'm not even that big.   

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2019, 05:33:15 PM »
I salute you sir..
1. Great trip.
2. Great report.
3. And your own pix.!!!!!..Not FB or WA photo’s.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Hosseini

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2019, 12:12:29 PM »
Idk... they might be hoes but majority of the dudes on site are bitches! I just say be careful who you share with!

I’m starting to agree with this sentiment, 100% of my inboxes on this site is some dude that I don’t know, asking about some bitch lol ????.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

Metro

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2019, 09:54:13 PM »
Idk... they might be hoes but majority of the dudes on site are bitches! I just say be careful who you share with!

I’m starting to agree with this sentiment, 100% of my inboxes on this site is some dude that I don’t know, asking about some bitch lol ????.

Glad someone brought this up.  I’ve been wanting to ask this question for awhile.  Full disclosure: I’ve been to Sosua once last August and am going back in a few months for 2 weeks - hotel and airfare already booked.  I’ve never asked anyone for any numbers on this site because I don’t have anything to give back.  Also, I’m married so I can’t be all up on Tinder and Facebook.  Okay, let’s just say a guy like me ends up meeting a few girls next time out and their stunners.  But In order to meet these girls maybe I did risk going online for a few days or learning Spanish for the last year and upping my game in a big way.  Now I log online here after putting in all that work to meet these girls and post a trip report, some guy with three posts hits me up and asks me for her digits, am I a simp for not sharing ?  I mean if I put in all this work and risk ( and cash ) in scoring quality girls, why would I just give them up to a total stranger who can blow my shit up with the girl ?  Again, I’m just asking.  What’s the monger protocol for sharing numbers ?

jazzieshane

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2019, 07:45:10 PM »
Let’s not forget these are Hos like they care if we give their number out—more customers equal more money.  Stop confusing them with regular chicks, who’d be mad because someone has their number, they didn’t give it to.  And besides, like these chicks actually remember who they gave the digits to.    Next, you gonna tell me pimps have a conscience.

jazzieshane

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2019, 07:51:04 PM »
And don’t forget these chicks, at times, share info about us with other girls.  These bitches, ain’t loyal, are hardened and can fend for themselves.  Stop trying to be the puzzi police.  LOL.

SlangTeng

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2022, 10:34:35 AM »
Was that reyna chica any good @LoveLatin .. def recommend or nothing special
Slang

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal