global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Trip Report Sosua and Blackbeards 2/6/21  (Read 5316 times)

vike604

Trip Report Sosua and Blackbeards 2/6/21
« on: March 22, 2021, 12:09:27 PM »
After having to cancel my trip last year I finally made my first trip out to the DR in February and figured I would give back a little even if it's minimal. I did 3 days starting 2/6/21. Sorry in advance but I only caught maybe one or two of the girls names and didn't get any numbers.

Day 1 - Fly into Puerto Plata, nothing special (though the clapping threw me off) and got a taxi to Blackbeards. Seemed pretty obvious he was upcharging me as soon as he figured out I was going to Blackbeards. Whatever, still cheap and head to Blackbeards. By time I arrive there are a decent amount of girls. Drop off my bags, go downstairs to order some food (food is pretty good for the price in my opinion) and was immediately approached by 2 girls for a threesome. Wasn't interested, they weren't my type. The girls in general looked a little worn. All were skinny dark girls. Someone said the B squad is out during the day. Finish my food and pick one of the girls, like the others, skinny dark girl. I wish I would of got her name because she was the worst one. She seemed inexperienced and rode me very awkwardly. Paid her and took a nap. Woke up and at this point some better girls were out. Definitely some 7-8s but if you go expecting to find some model quality girls you're going to be disappointed. Grabbed dinner, and looked around until a skinny little light skin girl caught my eye. Took her up and had a great time. She had glasses and was extremely skinny but she was a pro. Ended up repeating her even though I really don't like repeating girls no matter how good just because I was lazy and didn't want to go back downstairs and just laid around getting drunk while she sucked my dick for a couple hours.

Day 2 - I went to Sosua just to check things out. I got a room at Ahnvee (should of listened, don't get the pool room) and then walked around for a bit. Grabbed a bite to eat and checked out the beach and other random tourist stuff. Ended up getting approached on the beach by a super thick dark girl who was definitely the sexiest working girl I had seen at that point. I even ended up paying her a bit more than I anticipated because she was so sexy and honestly a few bucks wasn't going to stop me. Paid 5000DOP. She tried to talk to me in USD and I switched it to DOP. Took her back to Ahnvee and she was good, worth it since it was still only $80 USD and she let me bust in her mouth and was overall excitable. I don't really party anymore so I wanted to head out of Ahnvee before it got too late and curfew kicked in so went back to my room at Blackbeards. I was pretty tired but I picked up a girl on my way up to my room. She was white, big natural tits that were perky, full and held their shape. She was hands down the best part of my trip. She f--ked like a pro, sucked like a pro and had the best body. The only 9-10 quality girl I saw the entire time. She was so good, she was the only girl I even remember what her name was. I believe she said Nairobi (completely guessing the spelling) so ask the front desk about her and try her out, she was hands down the best whore I have had ever. Paid her and went to bed.

Day 3 - Woke up, had breakfast. No girls around so I just sat around for a few hours and relaxed. Girls didn't show up until about 11 at which point this thick light skin girl walked up to me while I was having a drink at the bar. She was cute, seemed new and we went up did the deed. She was good no complaints. Got her out of there and had a couple drinks before I took off for the airport.

Overall it was a good trip. I will go again, but I want to see some other countries first and see what they have to offer. I like Blackbeards more than Sosua honestly. Sosua had more but the girls were a lot trashier and I didn't even go at night. If I go back, I'll probably stay at a resort in Puerto Plata and get a little smash pad airbnb as well and just bring girls out to me. I don't sleep with working girls so it doesn't bother me not bringing the girls to the resort.

Also, just because I'm the adventurous type, I texted the number that has been floated around for crazy Monica just to try her out and she said she lives in Santo Domingo now and doesn't go to Sosua and stopped responding when I tried to find a way to book her. If I go back, I'll probably stay at a resort in Puerto Plata and get a little smash pad airbnb as well and just bring girls out to me. I don't sleep with working girls so it doesn't bother me not bringing the girls to the resort.

Please message me any recommendations on where I should go next! Feel free to message if you don't want it public.

stinqu

Re: Trip Report Sosua and Blackbeards 2/6/21
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 05:06:33 PM »
A white girl at BB? I have not heard of any before, was she just light skinned?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 06:38:57 PM »
Good question because there was a white girl at Oasis. And Papi knows white from light!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

vike604

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 07:04:17 PM »

She looked spanish, but she could have just been very light skin mixed.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 09:25:56 PM »
Nairobi is caramel complexion.  Dominican. 

Honcho

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 08:52:05 AM »
After having to cancel my trip last year I finally made my first trip out to the DR in February and figured I would give back a little even if it's minimal. I did 3 days starting 2/6/21. Sorry in advance but I only caught maybe one or two of the girls names and didn't get any numbers.

Day 1 - Fly into Puerto Plata, nothing special (though the clapping threw me off) and got a taxi to Blackbeards. Seemed pretty obvious he was upcharging me as soon as he figured out I was going to Blackbeards. Whatever, still cheap and head to Blackbeards. By time I arrive there are a decent amount of girls. Drop off my bags, go downstairs to order some food (food is pretty good for the price in my opinion) and was immediately approached by 2 girls for a threesome. Wasn't interested, they weren't my type. The girls in general looked a little worn. All were skinny dark girls. Someone said the B squad is out during the day. Finish my food and pick one of the girls, like the others, skinny dark girl. I wish I would of got her name because she was the worst one. She seemed inexperienced and rode me very awkwardly. Paid her and took a nap. Woke up and at this point some better girls were out. Definitely some 7-8s but if you go expecting to find some model quality girls you're going to be disappointed. Grabbed dinner, and looked around until a skinny little light skin girl caught my eye. Took her up and had a great time. She had glasses and was extremely skinny but she was a pro. Ended up repeating her even though I really don't like repeating girls no matter how good just because I was lazy and didn't want to go back downstairs and just laid around getting drunk while she sucked my dick for a couple hours.

Day 2 - I went to Sosua just to check things out. I got a room at Ahnvee (should of listened, don't get the pool room) and then walked around for a bit. Grabbed a bite to eat and checked out the beach and other random tourist stuff. Ended up getting approached on the beach by a super thick dark girl who was definitely the sexiest working girl I had seen at that point. I even ended up paying her a bit more than I anticipated because she was so sexy and honestly a few bucks wasn't going to stop me. Paid 5000DOP. She tried to talk to me in USD and I switched it to DOP. Took her back to Ahnvee and she was good, worth it since it was still only $80 USD and she let me bust in her mouth and was overall excitable. I don't really party anymore so I wanted to head out of Ahnvee before it got too late and curfew kicked in so went back to my room at Blackbeards. I was pretty tired but I picked up a girl on my way up to my room. She was white, big natural tits that were perky, full and held their shape. She was hands down the best part of my trip. She f--ked like a pro, sucked like a pro and had the best body. The only 9-10 quality girl I saw the entire time. She was so good, she was the only girl I even remember what her name was. I believe she said Nairobi (completely guessing the spelling) so ask the front desk about her and try her out, she was hands down the best whore I have had ever. Paid her and went to bed.

Day 3 - Woke up, had breakfast. No girls around so I just sat around for a few hours and relaxed. Girls didn't show up until about 11 at which point this thick light skin girl walked up to me while I was having a drink at the bar. She was cute, seemed new and we went up did the deed. She was good no complaints. Got her out of there and had a couple drinks before I took off for the airport.

Overall it was a good trip. I will go again, but I want to see some other countries first and see what they have to offer. I like Blackbeards more than Sosua honestly. Sosua had more but the girls were a lot trashier and I didn't even go at night. If I go back, I'll probably stay at a resort in Puerto Plata and get a little smash pad airbnb as well and just bring girls out to me. I don't sleep with working girls so it doesn't bother me not bringing the girls to the resort.

Also, just because I'm the adventurous type, I texted the number that has been floated around for crazy Monica just to try her out and she said she lives in Santo Domingo now and doesn't go to Sosua and stopped responding when I tried to find a way to book her. If I go back, I'll probably stay at a resort in Puerto Plata and get a little smash pad airbnb as well and just bring girls out to me. I don't sleep with working girls so it doesn't bother me not bringing the girls to the resort.

Please message me any recommendations on where I should go next! Feel free to message if you don't want it public.

Your descriptions are deplorable!

vike604

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 10:08:31 AM »

Your descriptions are deplorable!

This was the type of info I was looking for when I first came to this site so figure there are some out there that might get some use out of my report. Move on if you have a problem with it.

VivaLaVega

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2021, 11:46:23 AM »
Thank you for the good report.

DrinksOnMe

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2021, 07:31:10 PM »
It was probably Flor.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2021, 08:38:12 PM »
It was probably Flor.

Probably not. Flor is fair skinned, but she doesn’t look White. It was probably this girl in the photo. She’s tall and very thin. I think she also wears glasses sometimes, but she can definitely pass for White. I don’t know her name.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2021, 09:03:48 PM »
The white girl at Oasis was short, short cut black hair and had a lot of tats. And was a white girl for sure!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

michealclark490@yahoo.com

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2021, 10:32:11 PM »
Flor broke my DR cherry she gets very nasty cim and all lbvs

vike604

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2021, 02:18:29 AM »
It was probably Flor.

Probably not. Flor is fair skinned, but she doesn’t look White. It was probably this girl in the photo. She’s tall and very thin. I think she also wears glasses sometimes, but she can definitely pass for White. I don’t know her name.

You're on the money PoonTangClan. The one you pointed out is the skinny light skin I had night one. Definitely recommend, even if you're not that into skinnier girls. She was excitable, and rode me like she had been deprived of dick all her life.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2021, 04:06:51 AM »
 Reminds me of a tall White donimican chica, that was at City lights,She couild pass for caucasian tall with a tiny waist  you know those type are like ridem cow boy !!!!

MrNavigator

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2021, 08:13:30 AM »

Thanks for the detailed trip report and glad you had a decent time, but I wanna add something.
You actually did yourself a disservice and for any newbies out here reading this I would grade this trip report as INCOMPLETE.

Going to Sosua and NOT hanging out at night you didn't see 85% of what the town has to offer. Extreme low quality chicks for the most part out in the day, most nice chicks come in town at NIGHT. There isn't much action on the beach right now outside of locals unless you are there on a Saturday. The QUALITY is 5 to 10x in the evening and the amount of chicks grows exponentially!

The better quality chicks come in town at NIGHT and hang out whether at AHNVEE or when the other clubs open back up. Those chicks DO NOT come in town in the day time because there isn't much action. The only way you may catch a few is at Bailee's in the morning or Kings in the evening....other than that they at the club's at night.

This is why people advise rookies on what to do they tell you if you taking a short trip just stick to Sosua. Don't do too much if you only have 3 days and think you have it all figured out because you won't. Now if you an old fart or socially awkward and can't talk to the baddest then getting out of Sosua and getting hand fed chicks off a menu at Blackbeards is win for you. The rest of the newbies who coming down only for a few days looking for real action and you can stay up past 11pm DON'T DO THIS.....you missing out BADLY!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal