global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: October Trip Lit  (Read 11514 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: October Trip Lit
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2021, 06:38:49 PM »
Fellas that use to be the issue but nowadays they are doing Onlyfans and on IG heavy. that shit was back in Cuba Dave days.... you're showing your age. these chicas post shit everyday. trust if your f--king baddies under 30 ... she's got her ass out on IG.Stop the BS. adjust and adapt!

PB, there are 10,000 times more chicks in that country that might consider selling pussy than there are doing only fans. It’s one thing to post selected photos/videos to IG, Tick Tock, or FB and quite another thing altogether to have video evidence that you were in Sosua when you had informed your family, novio, or coworkers that you were somewhere else entirely different.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2021, 06:44:20 PM »
Fellas that use to be the issue but nowadays they are doing Onlyfans and on IG heavy. that shit was back in Cuba Dave days.... you're showing your age. these chicas post shit everyday. trust if your f--king baddies under 30 ... she's got her ass out on IG.Stop the BS. adjust and adapt!

PB, there are 10,000 times more chicks in that country that might consider selling pussy than there are doing only fans. It’s one thing to post selected photos/videos to IG, Tick Tock, or FB and quite another thing altogether to have video evidence that you were in Sosua when you had informed your family, novio, or coworkers that you were somewhere else entirely different.

Thank you !!!

This is the point guys.

You leave and return to your normal lives
Some are left with a shit storm to address. Bc you decided the world needed to know how ya weekend went. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I bet none of those guys would post some of that footage to their social media accounts for their families to see  🤔

Some just need validation
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 06:47:35 PM by TheRealDallas »

streeteasy

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2021, 07:02:15 PM »

I hear u PB...but even still why is it necessary.  This put everything on social media trend is for attention whore females and n----s in skinny jeans.  Suprised to hear someone I consider a seasoned dude cosign.  What kind of grown man with things going on advertises to the public that he's overseas f--kin poor working girls. 

Why don't these same dudes reach for a little clout by recording themselves pulling fly women with their shit together in the states.  Thing is they can't do that...so they go for the low hanging fruit overseas. 

It's corny 🌽

TheRealDallas

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2021, 07:06:32 PM »

I hear u PB...but even still why is it necessary.  This put everything on social media trend is for attention whore females and n----s in skinny jeans.  Suprised to hear someone I consider a seasoned dude cosign.  What kind of grown man with things going on advertises to the public that he's overseas f--kin poor working girls. 

Why don't these same dudes reach for a little clout by recording themselves pulling fly women with their shit together in the states.  Thing is they can't do that...so they go for the low hanging fruit overseas. 

It's corny 🌽

They are sharing the shit out of that video, “hey look at us ballin out !!!, They are probably checking the view count every hour” 😒

When I see it on Worldstar Thursday I’m going to pass out 🤣🤣🤣

Vid title : “Well Damn …DR mamis pleasing real kings “
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 07:08:07 PM by TheRealDallas »

streeteasy

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2021, 07:11:44 PM »

Thank you !!!

This is the point guys.

You leave and return to your normal lives
Some are left with a shit storm to address. Bc you decided the world needed to know how ya weekend went. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I bet none of those guys would post some of that footage to their social media accounts for their families to see  🤔

Some just need validation

5...4...3...2...1 second left before somebody says some shit like, "why do u care about hoes?" Or "f--k them bitches, they shouldnt be out there if they don't want to be on youtube"

Alot of these dude's reasoning is so easy to predict.  I for one love and respect all broads as long as they show me the same.  Fortunately I haven't been rejected by enough females to make me jaded.😁

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2021, 09:00:36 PM »
listen no one has been burned more than me on this site for posting photos.... lol.but nowadays ... Papi is coaching and shooting photos and video! they didn't post nothing they aint posting themselves. Dominican chicas are off the chain with it and love shaking that ass. they will buy a new ass before a living room set. stop guys ... i'm all forr respecting chicas but they aint doing nothing wrong. no super flossin in the video just ass shaking and fun!most of the chicas was showing off for the camera. they gotta know they gonna be on social media. a smart bitch in the game is gonna tell you show all you friends and tell them to bring that money. more popular a chica is more money she can demand. Dominican culture aint what you thing it is ... they American and materialistic now. from the clubs to the women. every baddie i deal with is posting sexy photos on IG. You just gotta be smart and know that aint wifey .... take your turn and keep it pushing

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2021, 09:06:05 PM »
...need I remind yall...many of them offer to make xxx videos for you. I wonder where those tailor made videos wind up? Because they send them to you via the internet and the internet cloud never forgets.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2021, 10:25:21 PM »
There’s a huge difference between what happens when chicas post stuff on their individual Instagram and TikTok accounts, and what happens when dudes post certain videos on YouTube.

The YouTube algorithm will discover and lump these Sosua videos  with similar videos that tend to happen to highlight or illuminate prostitution in a lot of cases. If you’re a random person on YouTube searching for Caribbean travel destinations for example, even if you’re not specifically searching for prostitution and the “Sosua Boys,” those videos will pop up as viewing suggestions.

This is how certain people, places, and things get popularized. It doesn’t quite work as efficiently on individual social media accounts, because social media companies suppress individual account material from blowing up too big without the individual paying for promotional ads. They really want you to buy ads.

As far as this TMBTS forum is concerned, you’re pretty much not gonna find it unless you go looking for it. On sites like YouTube, one can “stumble” upon all types of shit, even if they’re not specifically seeking it.

People say Sosua isn’t a secret, and they’re right. It isn’t. But once upon a time, it was never an OPEN secret. That’s the difference. Sosua wasn’t always synonymous with prostitution, but it is now, thanks to internet “snitch” videos, detailing what’s happening on the ground. When I tell people that I’m in DR, I don’t dare mention Sosua, because everyone now seems to know what’s happening there. I gotta tell people I’m visiting a different part of the island, just to avoid arousing any suspicions.

I’m not married, and I don’t have to answer to anyone, but I’m not about to have my biz out in these streets, and people have to realize that a lot of chicas, more often than not, don’t want their biz out there either. That’s why they travel hours AWAY from where they live to do what they do, because they don’t want everyone knowing their business. The hardcore hoes don’t care, but a good amount of dimes, semi-pros, and moonlighters DO care, and wouldn’t allow themselves to be caught dead being recorded on a “boat party.”

The YouTube video shit gotta stop. Sosua is on the decline, and it’s all about conservation efforts now to slow, or stop the decline. YouTube “Sosua Boy” type videos are the reason why Playa Chiquita disco was 80% full of dudes when I was just there recently. Too much broadcasting: “Hey! You should go to Sosua! It’s lit!” They’re making a bad situation even worse.

Each one, tell one: “Stop going public with your recordings.” 💯

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 10:27:21 PM by PoonTangClan »

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2021, 11:19:20 PM »
Old ass dudes! Dominicans got bitches twerking in barbershop now! Y’all  need to stop being old! These chicas love shaking they ass ! Decline of sosua is cheap motherf--ker who are scared to spend to the quality left because cheap n----s ! Just like a good club that gets ghetto it ain’t the bartenders or drinks! It’s n----s! Back in the day it was black professionals,nupes, and military! Different vibe

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2021, 11:20:48 PM »
Funny thing is, I bet a lot of dudes on this site now probably found out about Sosua through Youtube.

Yeah, I remember when this site had detailed and informative trip reports with original pics. 

Look at the site now.  Pretty much mirrors the decline of Sosua.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

TheRealDallas

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2021, 11:32:31 PM »
Funny thing is, I bet a lot of dudes on this site now probably found out about Sosua through Youtube.

Yeah, I remember when this site had detailed and informative trip reports with original pics. 

And another crazy part is , these idiots really have the vision of monetizing the channel and making money / clout off the “content” 🥴

Why else put it on YouTube …. ?

Oh you wanna be famous, want clout ?

Why YouTube ? You wanna encourage the next bozo to outdo you and then form his gang n publish they 1up’d video !??

I don’t understand how the grown men + vets here complained about the demise of the Su, but co-signs ANY type of Sosua YouTube video not Rated PG and or business related

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2021, 11:46:30 PM »

I don’t understand how the grown men + vets here complained about the demise of the Su, but co-signs ANY type of Sosua YouTube video not Rated PG and or business related

Anyone still complaining about Sosua is trippin.  Recalibrate your expectations.
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

Stonewall

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2021, 04:07:45 AM »
Anyone still complaining about Sosua is trippin.  Recalibrate your expectations.

True, it is what it is.
Time has changed and things will never return to what it use to be.
The world has changed people have a hard time dealing with the reality.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

Viva La Vega

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2021, 08:02:21 AM »

Was looking at businesses for sale in the region on Craigslist, saw something in Sosua... Google, Cuba Dave talking about Passions on YouTube, booked a flight.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2021, 08:10:03 AM »

As far as this TMBTS forum is concerned, you’re pretty much not gonna find it unless you go looking for it. On sites like YouTube, one can “stumble” upon all types of shit, even if they’re not specifically seeking it.

Not so sure, obviously my computer knows what I might be looking at, but google "Sosua" or "Sosua news" on someone else's computer. I bet it's on the first page.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal