global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: October Trip Lit  (Read 11511 times)

Shisou

Re: October Trip Lit
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2022, 09:58:51 AM »
If you're gonna post videos, make them private and only post them here or something man you making the spot hot

Tex1988

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2022, 11:51:13 PM »
Fellas that use to be the issue but nowadays they are doing Onlyfans and on IG heavy. that shit was back in Cuba Dave days.... you're showing your age. these chicas post shit everyday. trust if your f--king baddies under 30 ... she's got her ass out on IG.Stop the BS. adjust and adapt!

It's not just what they're doing..... it's WHERE. Being caught in Sosua is the ultimate stain on the reputation to the majority of these chicas. It's synonymous with everything from hopping hotel to hotel being ran through by groups of sleazy black dudes and funky white dudes if you're lucky....to getting arrested and ran through by police if you're unlucky.

OF, IG, etc. is ok because they have more control.....and their paranoia about family members finding their sites is just that, in most cases.

FineWineSipper

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2022, 11:05:40 PM »
What’s good with laduras number?

NOMOMRNICEGUY

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2023, 11:22:32 AM »
Who is the thick one in the top pic with 1:25 time stamp? I've seen her in numerous YouTube vids but don't know her name. Any info?

BlackNobleDrewAli

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2023, 04:18:42 PM »
Fire 🔥
Al-Anfal…

stinqu

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2023, 07:15:46 PM »
Good report. I’m familiar with some of your picks.

Do us all a favor though. You gotta chill with the public YouTube videos. Better for you to post it privately and just provide the private link to whomever.

The videos are contributing to Sosua’s decline. More and more new jacks are running down there, not playing the game right, and running the best talent out, because the top tier talent doesn’t like the publicity. I can’t condone the public videos.

Damn you dudes sound old. Pooptang. We live in the internet era. NOTHING is a secret anymore. Whether you do it yourself or Google does it for you. We are ALL on public record and display. Yes some cats post crass videos and do ignorant shit. There are fools in everything. But you dudes can't stop this. Maybe figure out how to play the new game and stop wasting time telling another man how to spend their vacation.

If a dude has no problem getting hoes then a few videos should mean nothing. Bitches STILL selling pussy... So go get it.

Funny... Y'all didn't have this energy for miko....😂🧐🧐🧐
Google has privacy settings, some ass hat with a phone does not!!!! And yes I DID HAVE THE  ENERGY FOR MIKO. Ran into him and his "film crew" in Cheers in 2019, me and the guys I was with, told him what we thougth of him, they finished their drinks and moved on.Us old f**ks tend to loose are filters when it comes to BS.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal