global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Stories  (Read 9322 times)

Germaniachantuer

Stories
« on: January 12, 2022, 02:13:27 AM »
Apparently google photos saves pics from your camera roll and I came across these photos.

I just landed 🛬 in puerto plata. I am getting off the plane and I hear the drums 🪘 and rhythmic patterns of locals. I am smiling and eager to get outside. I have heard of men paying for services for the low price of 20 BUCKS! After I get through customs, I look at the airport parking lot. Some girls are awaiting loved ones, and other people are awaiting their friends, but little did I know that these girls were just making sure “their” money didn’t didn’t go into some other puta’s hand.

I paid the Uber driver 20 bucks and said take me to new garden. And away we go! The dirt streets are so different then my america. I’m like in awe.

I check into the hotel and immediately start walking around. I see people in swim gear so I take note of what dirrection the beach is in. And on the street I come across a tall thick bottom’ed girl from Venezula. What is she doing in DR? I don’t know. But she introduces herself with such a nice smile. She doesn’t speak English but GOOGLE TRANSLATE works wonders. We agree to meet later, and she asks if I am sure if I want to wait. I hesitated. She got closer to me to smell my American cologne. I think she knew I was fresh meat. I mean I was. She grabbed me my the waist and our hips bumped into each other. “Vamos”.

We are on our way to the hotel and I am receiving looks from all these other girls. I don’t know if they’re judging me or inspecting me.

We check in and get to the room in the third floor. I open the door she heads to the bathroom. I hear the shower. I jump on the bed and take out my phone. I hear the water cut off and I each for a 20 dollar bill. She exits in just a towel. I’m smiling and start to utter some weak Spanish before she kisses me.

I rise to attention, and she sits her ass on me. Stripping while kissing. I reach for a condom…. But it is too late …. She grabs my shaft and jams it in her mouth 👄. Up and down, up and down she goes. The sounds of slurps and sucking fill the  room.
“Te gusta, papi?” She said.
“Si! Si!” I replied as I out my hand over her head. She grabs the condon slides it on tried to ride me. But I pushed her on her back and out my rod on the entrance of her 🐱 pussy and began my descent into her warm light skinned pouch. moans fill the room. The. I flipped her over and made her ass cheeks bounce like she were in heels dancing to merengue.
“Duro, duró papi” she yelled. But I didn’t understand my Spanish was beginning to develop at that moment. She hopped on me and rode me until I began to feel my juices boil. I flipped her over and banged my hips against her ass while my rod was in her and threw a slime like nut on her ass.

The Dominican heat had me sweating. We exchanged pleasantries, and I walked her out. I’d see her again countless times that night but I had other plans.

Germaniachantuer

Re: Stories
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 02:19:36 AM »
I walk out and I saw this Brown skinned girl with a booty the size of Texas. I knew I had to grab her. I took her from rumba back to my room and I let her suck me “SIN CONDON”. I took out my wet stick and walked her in the face with it. Then I strapped up and she rode me. Bouncing her black ass on my dick leaning into me. I let her enjoy the stick. I then go to the good and reliable doggy style. She wasn’t too happy with a 20 bucks. I saw it in her face. But i mentioned this BEFORE WE LEFT RUMBA.
Shout out to my YouTube teachers 👩‍🏫. I would have been in trouble.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 02:25:16 AM »
I only have videos of this old lady. I met across the street from rumba near where there are always white men. I saw her ass and I knew I had to have it.
She was much older then me but I didn’t care. I know she wouldn’t either. She had bills. I got her number and ran back to my room.
Once I connected to the wifi. I asked her if 2000 pesos was enough. She asked where I was via WHATS APP and she came over.
I met her at the front desk and guided her into my room. She showered. And I slapped her fat ass and kissed her into the bed. I’m on too of her playing with her boobs. Switching to her ass. Then I rolled us over almost on the edge of the bed and let her start the vacuum of a mouth she had that would later hold my cum.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 02:37:43 AM »
I take a nap and it’s the middle of the night. I don’t know where to go so I follow the crowd (animal survival instinct). But I wasn’t trying to survive, I’m TRYNA f--k! And I come across a black booty so big, so wide, I jumped off the moto concho… i got the number of this girl and we headed back to my place where she insisted I turn off the lights. I said f--k that. I think she was afraid of being recorded (thanks a lot CREEPS). But she got easy and I got to see that ass bounce in front of me. I still see her walking around the island to this day.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2022, 02:49:22 AM »
I HAVENT EVEN MADE INTO AHNVEE YET! The streets, the beach, tinder, and referrals have been the ways I have been meeting these women. I came across this girl on tinder. She came over to my room. She freshened up and was a good girl to me. She shakes her ass all over my dick for a while. I am sure she was into cardio.
I like missionary when she spreads her legs 🦵 🦵 apart like Moses did the Red Sea 🌊. I slid in her 🐱 pussy only to hear her deep breath 😮‍💨. Then I slammed my hips into her over and over and over. Her hands on my back hugging me. “Papi, dame tu leche”. It was so sexy. I spit on her vagina a huge load of my secret white recipe. And she scooped it up and freshen up and left.

I know you’re gonna hate me for this but …. I paid about 3500 pesos. Sorry guys.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2022, 02:58:07 AM »
Ahnvee on a Friday night. I finally made it. I didn’t know they were open everyday of the week. Who comes on a Monday, who comes on a Tuesday? People with money to spend apparently… did you know they had a Black Friday dale?

And ways, I am seeing the same basic low grade hoes. Im looking for something I can’t get in my day to day life. I want something authentic to the country. And then I saw this “puta” from across the “piscina”…

“Diablo mami! Que culaso” or whatever that song says. But a picture is worth a thousand words so here is 4,000. I bent her over, I layed on her, I slapped her with my black chicken 🐔. I made it rain 🌧 a fierce storm of snow like cum on that ass. I had pumped my rod into her watching her body move and giggle only that the images are tattooed in my memory.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2022, 03:02:51 AM »
Check out is at 12? I am going to get one last nut before I leave! “Moto concho” x2 I yelled. “Take me to ahnvee!” I see some women on the street but I want to see some the entire island as if I had time. I paid the moto concho and I told him now drive to baileys. He drove. I took a peak inside and then I went to the beach only to find this chick. I paid her 1500. She wasn’t a good f--k, but at that price she is the type to lie to get you to spend the money. I enjoy my besos, but she was running from these lips of mine. But I’d pay her again.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2022, 03:14:21 AM »
I love a cute face and a body! These two amigas were just that. I met them on the beach on a Sunday! I was a bit timid but I worked up the courage to see if they were game and they sure were.

Back shots and reverse cowgirls. These girls were great…… each sold separately

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2022, 03:15:45 AM »
I am going to try to upload a video. I don’t know if you’ll be able to see this but WELCOME TO COLOMBIA 🇨🇴

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2022, 03:22:03 AM »
My beautiful Ivón. She was so sweet when she started in the game. I had a great session with her. She saved me in her phone as “mama bueno” 😪😪😪😪😏😎. She stained a memory in my brain of jerking the chicken so well and letting cum spray over her face and mouth and left it linger over her lips. I cuddle the shit out the bitch that night. And she left with the amazing amount of 20 dollars.

The older girls don’t play that shit but the you g girls don’t know better. But if I could go back into time I’d tip her. I like her.

Germaniachantuer

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2022, 03:37:38 AM »
Colombia 🇨🇴 I understand that you probably don’t speak Spanish but you have to visit Colombia my friend. I’ve been to dr three times but sometimes I feel like in my search for pussy there is no adventure. Just the strip. But in Colombia you can had fun for the low price of 12 American bucks! I know! And don’t come down her f--king it up for us Americans too! Cartagena is where I’ve done some consistent raw doggy deeds. I was suprised as many times they let me do it too.

The prices are so cheap here but please don’t try to save too much money. I took a bus from city to city and I will never do that shit again. But if you are looking for something different come to Colombia 🇨🇴. The beaches aren’t prettier but you can jet ski in Colombia for way cheaper. Come check it out .

CaughtInTheLife

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2022, 10:22:44 AM »
Great trip report !!

dawkins

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2022, 10:35:16 AM »
Thank you for the stories, you have a wonderful imagination.  I love the fotos. 

jd66

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2022, 11:15:47 AM »
Why is one of the pics stamped 11/8/20?

Are these your pictures, they are all different resolution, otherwise amazing reporting, thanks!

It appears none of the pics or the videos were taken by the OP.

Many of those pics are selfies.

I definitely have seen that picture of the chica with the red hair sitting in the chair posted somewhere before.

Could all be legit but a picture posted that you took  leads much more credence to the story.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 11:24:50 AM by jd66 »

2Up

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2022, 02:49:53 PM »
Apparently google photos saves pics from your camera roll and I came across these photos.

I just landed 🛬 in puerto plata. I am getting off the plane and I hear the drums 🪘 and rhythmic patterns of locals. I am smiling and eager to get outside. I have heard of men paying for services for the low price of 20 BUCKS! After I get through customs, I look at the airport parking lot. Some girls are awaiting loved ones, and other people are awaiting their friends, but little did I know that these girls were just making sure “their” money didn’t didn’t go into some other puta’s hand.

I paid the Uber driver 20 bucks and said take me to new garden. And away we go! The dirt streets are so different then my america. I’m like in awe.

I check into the hotel and immediately start walking around. I see people in swim gear so I take note of what dirrection the beach is in. And on the street I come across a tall thick bottom’ed girl from Venezula. What is she doing in DR? I don’t know. But she introduces herself with such a nice smile. She doesn’t speak English but GOOGLE TRANSLATE works wonders. We agree to meet later, and she asks if I am sure if I want to wait. I hesitated. She got closer to me to smell my American cologne. I think she knew I was fresh meat. I mean I was. She grabbed me my the waist and our hips bumped into each other. “Vamos”.

We are on our way to the hotel and I am receiving looks from all these other girls. I don’t know if they’re judging me or inspecting me.

We check in and get to the room in the third floor. I open the door she heads to the bathroom. I hear the shower. I jump on the bed and take out my phone. I hear the water cut off and I each for a 20 dollar bill. She exits in just a towel. I’m smiling and start to utter some weak Spanish before she kisses me.

I rise to attention, and she sits her ass on me. Stripping while kissing. I reach for a condom…. But it is too late …. She grabs my shaft and jams it in her mouth 👄. Up and down, up and down she goes. The sounds of slurps and sucking fill the  room.
“Te gusta, papi?” She said.
“Si! Si!” I replied as I out my hand over her head. She grabs the condon slides it on tried to ride me. But I pushed her on her back and out my rod on the entrance of her 🐱 pussy and began my descent into her warm light skinned pouch. moans fill the room. The. I flipped her over and made her ass cheeks bounce like she were in heels dancing to merengue.
“Duro, duró papi” she yelled. But I didn’t understand my Spanish was beginning to develop at that moment. She hopped on me and rode me until I began to feel my juices boil. I flipped her over and banged my hips against her ass while my rod was in her and threw a slime like nut on her ass.

The Dominican heat had me sweating. We exchanged pleasantries, and I walked her out. I’d see her again countless times that night but I had other plans.

Appreciate the reports. Looks like Brenda. If its her had a few sessions with her my last trip.  Fun girl. 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 06:32:46 AM by 2Up »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal