global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Oct 2022 - First time ever is Su  (Read 1799 times)

stinqu

Re: Oct 2022 - First time ever is Su
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2022, 04:59:36 PM »
Great report. It’s always entertaining to read about the eye-popping experiences of a first timer to the Su, lol. I get a kick out of it. 😆🙌🏾

Word of advice to you new fellas: if a chica invites you to her spot to smash, politely decline (unless you have a history with her, and you’ve been knowing her for a long time. And even then, shit can still go left).

You’re not gonna be able to appropriately secure your belongings in her spot because you’re not familiar with it. Unfamiliar territory makes for a great place to get got. Don’t do it. A chica might also feel way more confident to pull a bait and switch on you in her place as well. There’s no security checking or holding her ID. Always keep your action in an environment that you can control. Carry on gentlemen, and enjoy!
Gone a chicas place 2x, both time midday (3-4 pm) both had their own mottos, had no problems. 1 I met drinking at Spankies the other at Cheers, 1500 ST and dropped me off again where I wanted. One had a really nice place, supper pro, did her 2x.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal