global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Who let the dogs out!!!  (Read 7694 times)

Bxbomber

Who let the dogs out!!!
« on: March 28, 2014, 12:15:41 PM »
I must preface this by saying I’m only shopping for knockouts on this trip. Arrived in town yesterday, and hit the spot about 2100. I like hanging across the street and watching the flock walk back and forth between the two joints until about 2200 when I head into D’Latin. Up until midnight when i bounced for like an hour, I felt like i was at the Westminster show. It was a parade of average or below chicas vying for our hard earned dollars. Hey, don’t get me wrong, bow wows need loving too, just won’t be from me and mine.

I did see the crowd favorite Lissette, and maybe one or two others from the Candy Shop. But she was swooped up in like 15 minutes after she entered D’Latins. I did not see everybody’s favorite pony Liliana, but don’t intend on going where everyones been before anyways. I’m trying to keep an eye out for the few from the Candy Shop that I'd love to shag so will see how it goes.

The selection looked better when i returned at 0110, but seemed to be more dicks than chics, well quality chics i should say. Some of the chicas walking around were as big as shamu. I was like shit, who the f--k freed willy. You’d have to be a masochist to even attempt to mount one of those whales, lol… I’ll chalk up Thursday nights turnout to bad weather and timing.

I hung out with Jennifer who’s one of my favorites. But she’s trying to wifey up a bro man. I’ll indulge her for the rest of today. She needs to know that homey don’t play that…
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:09:57 PM by Bxbomber »

blklouky

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Who let the dogs out!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 12:19:31 PM »
Thanks for the report BXBomber.  Hopefully the selection gets better for you.

darkman101

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 12:27:09 PM »
Thanks for the update be there in 3 weeks try to post some pics of the talent or non talent.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 12:38:44 PM »
Bxbomber...man I like that, great report of whatever is happening...Lmao when you said that you saw a few from the Candy Shop but they were scooped up in a hurry...Man when I step out from my lady I just lay back like a Hawk and I will what for that one...If I leave with a bow wow she is just for a quick nut...But that is rare...Sometimes there are just dogs there, tonight will be better, it is Friday...Hey keep us posted good, bad, or indifferent...Thanks!

Bxbomber

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 01:08:28 PM »
Here's Jennifer, she's a great girl...

Tallguy

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 01:45:02 PM »
@ Bxbomber LOL....they had alot of big girls out there, somebody love the out there....

Blacknight69

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 07:32:00 PM »
What's the unpdated intell on the prices the chicas are trying to get?  Wonder what the whales are asking?  Are those big ho's even getting picked?

Scamp20

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 08:03:48 PM »
Hope it gets better BX good report

Bxbomber

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 09:32:34 AM »
What's the unpdated intell on the prices the chicas are trying to get?  Wonder what the whales are asking?  Are those big ho's even getting picked?

I don't have a very friendly looking disposition, so the big chicks kind of know what I'm thinking when they look at me. All I can do is grab a hold of a rail and brace for the aftershock when they walk by, then let out a sigh of relief that I wasn't swallowed up. You have to wonder why these girls let themselves go like that. Sorry, but I never bought into the whole "big boned" bullshit. How about you not eat that last piece of chicken leg. I mean you're using your body to make a living for crying out loud. The least you could do is try and not look like a damn rhino. Spandex on a whale sure does stimulate the senses, but all in a negative way. Don't think the manufacturer put that disclaimer out. Now who can i sue for ruining my vacation, lol.

I'll get a feel for prices next week as i hung with Jennifer for the first 2 days... Heading out of town for the weekend.

Anyways, Friday evening/night had a much better turnout. Rumba was packed form like 1800 until I bounced to D'Latins at 2200. A lot of good looking girls came out early, maybe they were trying to make up for a somewhat slow week. I saw Liliana in her super woman outfit (a big S on her chest) looking like she was going to swoop in and devour all in her path. That ass was all over the place, sloppy if you ask me. Overall, the quality was up tenfold compared to the previous night. Chatted with some lookers who claimed they were from Santiago (seems to be the defacto location). There were some banging Haitians roaming around, those girls have some great bodies.

jstarebel

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 09:37:57 AM »
The whales aint there for nothing BX.. Makes me shake my head in disbelief that a man would want to dig through all that cheese to get at that pussy.. Funny too is that they wearing the tightest pants they can squeeze that fat ass into..

ableneuro

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014, 10:58:18 AM »
BX= thanks for the info bro. after the rain or slow week usually equals blue light prices.

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 08:42:20 PM »

I don't have a very friendly looking disposition, so the big chicks kind of know what I'm thinking when they look at me. All I can do is grab a hold of a rail and brace for the aftershock when they walk by, then let out a sigh of relief that I wasn't swallowed up. You have to wonder why these girls let themselves go like that. Sorry, but I never bought into the whole "big boned" bullshit. How about you not eat that last piece of chicken leg. I mean you're using your body to make a living for crying out loud. The least you could do is try and not look like a damn rhino. Spandex on a whale sure does stimulate the senses, but all in a negative way. Don't think the manufacturer put that disclaimer out. Now who can i sue for ruining my vacation, lol.

I'll get a feel for prices next week as i hung with Jennifer for the first 2 days... Heading out of town for the weekend.

Anyways, Friday evening/night had a much better turnout. Rumba was packed form like 1800 until I bounced to D'Latins at 2200. A lot of good looking girls came out early, maybe they were trying to make up for a somewhat slow week. I saw Liliana in her super woman outfit (a big S on her chest) looking like she was going to swoop in and devour all in her path. That ass was all over the place, sloppy if you ask me. Overall, the quality was up tenfold compared to the previous night. Chatted with some lookers who claimed they were from Santiago (seems to be the defacto location). There were some banging Haitians roaming around, those girls have some great bodies.

YES STAY AWAY FROM THOSE BIG CHICS JEN IS BANGING f--k IT IF U HAVE TO B WITH HER UNTIL UR TRIP ENDS I WON'T B MAD
SHABAZZ

prettybig

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 09:09:21 PM »
You ain't lying! I was there early this month and I told heads the same shit! Funny you said lizzette because I ended up chillin with her during my trip! Lol. There weren't many dimes! I advise heads to call your dimes ahead of time or that liquor will kick in and you will be getting head from a 6!

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 09:44:05 PM »
Bxbomber...man I like that, great report of whatever is happening...Lmao when you said that you saw a few from the Candy Shop but they were scooped up in a hurry...Man when I step out from my lady I just lay back like a Hawk and I will what for that one...If I leave with a bow wow she is just for a quick nut...But that is rare...Sometimes there are just dogs there, tonight will be better, it is Friday...Hey keep us posted good, bad, or indifferent...Thanks!

I THINK,  LET ME CORRECT MYSELF, I HOPE MEMORIAL WKEND THE 8-DIMES WILL B OUT LIKE EVERY OTHER MEMORIAL DAY WKEND IF NOT I WILL B ON THE PHONE CALLING MY OLD 7-DIMES CHICS I WOULD  LIKE TO FINDS SOME NEW DIMES BUT THE WAY IT'S LOOKING LATELY BIG CHICS R TAKING OVER ALONG WITH THE MONSTERS  DAM! I HOPE ITS NOT TIME FOR A NEW SPOT DR IS SUCH A CHEAP TRIP
SHABAZZ

Kandrex5

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 08:45:02 AM »
@bxbomber, Jennifer can't take no dick!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal