global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: March 2023 Short stay…  (Read 5586 times)

WT3

Re: March 2023 Short stay…
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2023, 12:47:21 PM »
Nice report you had fun and that all that truly matters. My thoughts the chicas look good for Sosua so thats a plus and as far as price goes you likely overpaid but kept it under a 100 so I guess that a win nowadays Sosua is likely overpriced but is still one of the cheapest places one can go.

Emackdon1

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2023, 12:53:58 PM »
If you went raw prices are good. If you used a condom you overpaid

PoonTangClan

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2023, 01:42:28 PM »
Sosua is not flooded with gangsta chicas.  It's flooded with weak ass men that are only thinking with their dicks.  Will pay a chica whatever she wants.  Did the Jedi not foretell the status of the price increase?? The increase is only for the men that allow it.

THE LIMIT IS $3000 FOR THE ST BUT $2500 & $2700 IS JUMPED ON ALL DAY!!

Blacknight,

Where are the contemporary photos of these rated 7.5 - 9 chicas that are all allegedly rushing to your room for 2500 & 2700 pesos? We want to see these recent market photos. You’ve been asked before and you’ve failed to produce thorough quality.

Just for the record, I don’t consider 30 minute ST’s with unhappy chicas who have their clothes back on and standing ready at the door to exit as soon as you nut, a satisfactory experience. You’ve said yourself that you don’t do TLN’s, you kick chicas out immediately (when they’re more than likely leaving YOU with the quickness, lol), etc. My opinion is that your ST experience for 2500+ pesos is:

a) Low bar with with a mechanical & transactional feel; and

b) Not generally with higher rated looking chicas.

If the above is what you’re receiving for 2500 pesos, you can keep that to yourself. Smh. I recall running an experiment in the Su last year where I was politely offering chicas who were solidly 7.5, 8, and above in the looks department, 2500 pesos. Not a single one of them went for that shit (as expected).

Stop the cap. 🧢

Hosseini

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2023, 03:58:14 PM »
Sosua is not flooded with gangsta chicas.  It's flooded with weak ass men that are only thinking with their dicks.  Will pay a chica whatever she wants.  Did the Jedi not foretell the status of the price increase?? The increase is only for the men that allow it.

Blacknight,

Where are the contemporary photos of these rated 7.5 - 9 chicas that are all allegedly rushing to your room for 2500 & 2700 pesos? We want to see these recent market photos. You’ve been asked before and you’ve failed to produce thorough quality.

Just for the record, I don’t consider 30 minute ST’s with unhappy chicas who have their clothes back on and standing ready at the door to exit as soon as you nut, a satisfactory experience. You’ve said yourself that you don’t do TLN’s, you kick chicas out immediately (when they’re more than likely leaving YOU with the quickness, lol), etc. My opinion is that your ST experience for 2500+ pesos is:

If the above is what you’re receiving for 2500 pesos, you can keep that to yourself. Smh. I recall running an experiment in the Su last year where I was politely offering chicas who were solidly 7.5, 8, and above in the looks department, 2500 pesos. Not a single one of them went for that shit (as expected).

Stop the cap. 🧢

$2700 is hilarious.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam

Hosseini

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2023, 03:59:08 PM »
First of all, thank you for your honest report.
You had the guts to post the pics and for that ... respect!!
Now ... the 2 fist chicas are not worth more than 2500 ... maybe 3000 if the sex was off the charts.
Only the last one may be worth 3500 again if the sex was off the charts, but seriously, you overpaid.
You paid TLN prices for ST with average looking chicas.
IMO the 2 first pics are rated 6 and the 3rd one rated 7 ... asses on the 2 first ones are too cottage-cheasy for my likings.

STFU, respectfully. 

bangoskank

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2023, 04:35:42 PM »
Now ... the 2 fist chicas are not worth more than 2500 ... maybe 3000 if the sex was off the charts.
Only the last one may be worth 3500 again if the sex was off the charts, but seriously, you overpaid.
IMO the 2 first pics are rated 6 and the 3rd one rated 7 ... asses on the 2 first ones are too cottage-cheasy for my likings.

I concur with these statements. Maybe he was paying high prices because he was paying by the pound?

Heyduke

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2023, 10:33:32 PM »
Hey, he said he was on a business trip, so I'm sure it was all on his expense account,  which justifies the slightly higher price. :)

Blacknight69

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2023, 07:36:14 AM »

Blacknight,

Stop the cap. 🧢

Hosseini & Poon

Now here is the thing.  I tell you that I do the $2000, $2500 to $2700 offer with 6, 7 & 8 rated chicas and get told yes.  (I get yes to $3K too)

You said you tried the $2500 offer with 6, 7 & 8 rated chicas and were told no.  Then you call me a liar. 

Question:  Why do assume that I have to be lying?  There are numerous members on this board that do the exact same thing either as a vacationing monger or as an in-country expat.  All that I can do is pass on the facts that have been the same for more than a decade.

1.  Sosua, a 3rd World beach town in the Dominican Republic is filled with prostitutes on a daily basis. 
2.  The majority of the undereducated prostitutes come to sell pussy in order to make money due to teen pregnancy, absent fathers, a lack of job opportunities & eligible men to provide for them.
3.  You have an abundance of money as demonstrated by booking repetitive airline trips & 1st world lodgings.
4.  You have a 1st world education.

Only you can address why you cannot obtain the lower prices that sooo many of the Jedi have achieved.  It seems to me that you have several years of experience in Sosua.   When you offer the $2700 PESO you are demonstrating that you know the principles of math & the local currency as well as the economy.  Do I get a yes on each and every time I make my offer? Hells no!!! But I am going to go on to the next girl with the same offer you can best believe that!! And I always find my brawd that is willing to do the damn thing at my price!!!$2700 = $50 US
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 07:51:08 AM by Blacknight69 »

crazy_canuck

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2023, 10:57:44 AM »

STFU, respectfully.

I get that truth hurts but still, you blatantly overpaid for average chicas  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Hosseini

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2023, 06:12:27 PM »

STFU, respectfully.

I get that truth hurts but still, you blatantly overpaid for average chicas  ::)

$5 - $15 USD isn't worth haggling over, I'm not on a fixed income staying in the sh*tty hotels bro.

Blacknight69

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2023, 02:40:27 PM »
"$5 - $15 USD isn't worth haggling over, I'm not on a fixed income staying in the sh*tty hotels bro."

Hosseini is the prime example as to the type of lazy guys that come into an environment like Sosua or any freelance PFP location in the world.  They only care about themselves and getting their nut at any cost regardless of what it does to male population of future customers that he is a part of.  Don't freet too bad because he are not alone.  Entire plane loads of jugheads arrive every week. 

Oh by the way;.............

That $5US/$270 PESO to $15US/$810PESO is damn near 3 full day's pay for the indigenous population of working Dominicans. The minimum wage in the DR is $9300DP/$172US a month.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 06:48:25 AM by Blacknight69 »

Tex1988

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2023, 12:12:42 AM »

$5 - $15 USD isn't worth haggling over, I'm not on a fixed income staying in the sh*tty hotels bro.

I feel you, man. These dudes in here pocket watching you, while they fu*king the same 4 old b*tches and quoting Dominican salaries. The more they get turned down for those 2000 pesos offers, the uglier their chicks get that accept it.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2023, 12:25:29 PM »

STFU, respectfully.

What you mfail to undertand is:
1st - I am not haggling over 5-15$, I am saying you paid too much for average looking chicas. These broads are in the 5-6 range and do not commend such prices. You literally paid 8-9 range prices for 5-6 range chicas.
2nd - Regarding the income, I don't know yours and you certainly don't know mine so don't comment on what you can't possibly know. I don't consider myself rich but I sure have more disposable income than maybe 80% of the users on this forum.
3rd - As I said: I respect you for doing an honest report since lots of reports here are full of it when talking about prices or quality. That said, if you post a full report with prices and pictures, you must accept that you will receive some comments and critics. If you can't cope with the critics and facts ... don't do it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:53:49 AM by crazy_canuck »
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

tocara

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2023, 06:46:43 PM »
For a short trip I will pay anything,

cknice11

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2023, 07:44:47 PM »
For a short trip I will pay anything,
Sounds like the motto of 95% of the dudes visiting sosua and Cartagena.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal