global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santiago weekend.  (Read 4894 times)

Bxbomber

Santiago weekend.
« on: April 01, 2014, 01:27:57 AM »
Went to Santiago for the weekend, had planned to kick it with a shorty I met on my last trip. Come Thursday night, she gives me a sob story about having to take care of her sick grandmother and wouldn't be in town. I had already booked and payed for my hotel so couldn't cancel, so I said screw it and went. Wanted to get out of Sosua anyways so I was going regardless. Stayed at Hotel Platino which was $75 per night and pretty decent. Chilled for the evening and went to Pure about midnight. God dam that place is loud. At my advanced age, I felt like a old codger with all the young folks that were there. Nothing was happening for me so went back to the hotel about 0200.

The cab driver that brought me to the hotel had given me his number to call him if I wanted some  chicas, so took him up on the offer Sunday night. He picked me up and had 3 chicas in the car with him, I was like damn, should have called this dude Saturday night. Their ages were 17, 21, and 23. He asked me what i wanted to do, so I'm like dude, it's your town so you all decide. We went and grabbed some food, and of course being the American I've gotta pay for everything. Food was about 1000 pesos, which is dirt cheap for 5 people in my opinion. Afterwards we went to a club, think it was called Exotica or some crap like that. Again I comped the booze which was about 1500, again pretty cheap.

The club was pretty kool, they had skits and dancing girls who went around giving lap dances after they completed their stage routine. Now it was time to be compensated for the money I laid out. The 17 yr old was out of the question, the 23 yr old is still in high school, she must be the slooow one, so nixed that. Only had one choice left, so brought her back and proceeded to recovering my expenditures on her ass. It was a good session so gave her a little thingy in the morning.

Monday morning I went for the continental breakfast that was included with the hotel stay,  and in walked these two old brawds. I mean, they were damn near as old as me, and they tried to pick me up. Absolutely incredulous, the gaul of these two ladies. If I wanted old pork I would have stayed in NY, unfreaking real,  and they were big too. I tried to keep the conversation as brief as possible, but I kept hearing psst. I hurried up and finish my breakfast and got the hell out of dodge, praying that I wasn't being followed. Picture this, my folks back home watching TV and see a picture of me and the reporter says: American still comatose after being mauled by 2 5' 4" 200 lb biddies. After this, I rank Santiago as one of the most dangerous places in the world for me, will have to wear Kevlar the next time I venture to that war zone. 

MathMajor

Re: Santiago weekend.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:36:57 AM »
For backup Santiago plan...look at a town about 15 minutes away called La Vega. The chicas are bored there and basically stare at you (and will approach you) like you were a rock star. It is similar to being in small USA town and the women treat you like new meat.

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 09:06:42 AM »
MathMajor...incomplete, you mention a town called La Vega but you are not pointing out direct places to go in La Vega...Please expound!!!...I mean where do you go or do you just show up...Not being funny but La Vega is no information at all!!!...If you have been there and have been successful then pleave give names of places and hotels.

MathMajor

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 09:23:31 AM »
MathMajor...incomplete, you mention a town called La Vega but you are not pointing out direct places to go in La Vega...Please expound!!!...I mean where do you go or do you just show up...Not being funny but La Vega is no information at all!!!...If you have been there and have been successful then pleave give names of places and hotels.

You are right, I did not leave enough information. La Vega is really too small to have hotels. I was staying at the Hodelpa Garden Court Hotel which is 5 minutes away from the Santiago airport. The hotel is quite pricey ($130/night + 25% tax). I had to meet a chica there but I drove there much earlier than our meeting time (I got info on La Vega from OG travelers). There are a couple of hangout spots there. One is just a regular gas station/quick food place. Another is a hole-in-the wall club (which I will get the name from my La Vega chica). I was not going to be there long enough to hit that club...but...

At the gas station, chicas do try to hit you up. There is also one of those Sirena stores there. Now when I drove the chica back to to La Vega at night, I noticed that a) that hole-in-the-wall club had folks (and chicas) hanging on and on the stroll....and b) just driving through those neighborhoods and near my chica's house were chicas strolling those streets. Shit is dark as fukk...but my point was that if you have time on your hands (like a cancelled date like the OP said), I would give that town a try.

I have already sent a message to my La Vega chica about that club name.

Bxbomber

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 11:22:57 AM »
Math, ok kool. It worked out fine after all's said and done. I roll with the punches, and my plans were set anyways, so her being out of town was minor. On to the next one...

aztx88

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 11:27:44 AM »
Math how would u propose getting around damn my ass doesnt have a license yet im guessing thats something im goingto have to work on. Your trip sounds like my kinda trip going around having a backup chic encase plans fail

MathMajor

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
Math how would u propose getting around damn my ass doesnt have a license yet im guessing thats something im goingto have to work on. Your trip sounds like my kinda trip going around having a backup chic encase plans fail

@Venom,

If you can hire an economical and dependable driver, then I would suggest that.

Me?...I rent cars because I don't really recruit too many "all day Sosua" chicks. I like to recruit either local Puerto Plata or Santiago (and all towns in between) chicks. Another thing is there were a couple of trips where my return flight home was a "red-eye" flight from Santiago. Jet-Blue and Delta has those flights leaving anytime between 2am and 4am. When I have any of those red-eye return flights, I drive to Santiago a whole day before because night-driving from POP-STI is just too dark for me. Therefore, I try to holla at my Santiago chicas for that final evening.

Bxbomber

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »

Venom, you could hop on the subway, oh my bad, this isn't NYC, lol... Dude, how could you not have a drivers license? Even the onna no kos have a license, and you know how expensive it is to get a license in Japan.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:54:51 AM by Bxbomber »

aztx88

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 11:58:15 AM »
Yep i know my bad damn im gonna work on that you guys are right

shabazz1963

• N SOSUA IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ASS, NOTHING ELSE
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 04:44:37 PM »
BX BOMBER SANTIAGO IS COOL DON'T WHERE U WAS AT BUT IF U WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE MALL ON SATURDAY U WOULD HAVE DIFFERENTLY FOUND A CUTIE JUST CAME BACK LAST WKEND HAD A BLAST EVEN DOW MY SHORTY DIDN'T JERK ME SHE MET ME AT THE AIRPORT, BUT THE MALL WAS FULL OF FINE ASS CHICKS, LA VAGAS GOT SOME FINE ASS CHICKS THERE BUT THERE NOTHING TO DO IN LA VAGA UNLESS U HAVE A CHICK THERE ALREADY U WOULD B BORED IN LA VAGA ALL THE HAPPENING IS IN SANTIAGO MOVIES,BOWLING,CLUBS, AND MALLS
SHABAZZ

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal