global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Toto Needs To Be Why You Paid < 2500Pesos  (Read 6644 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Toto Needs To Be Why You Paid < 2500Pesos
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2021, 10:40:45 AM »
No Simp just stating realistic facts that chose not to tell! What your saying is ideal but not realistic! Pussy is a drug…. If you got the best shit… people want it and will pay for it. That goes for anything! Yes I would love to pay 2000 peso across the board for any chica I want but that ain’t gonna happen EVER! The buyer never sets the price only the seller does. Smh! You preach idealistic bs while I’ll keep telling the truth. You keep shaking your head asking why dudes giving this bitch more….. because she’s bad af! No Simp shit! Just facts. I’ll stand with my 4000 peso chica next to your 2500 chica and you tell me who’s winning. Now to your point and what you should say is …. DONT LET AN AVERAGE STREET CHICA CHARGE YOU MORE! DONT PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR BOTTOM DOLLAR HO…. Now that f--ks the game up! When dudes spend steak money on hamburgers
Your facts are simple myths. Unicorns with the so called best shit. All them sosua chicas want more but in their very own economic system the seller makes an offer and the buyer says what they will pay them.  You call it idealistic, but in fact...it's the truth.  What is not true is that "She's bad AF" and to think that is pure Simp shit!

So when you stand with your 4000peso chica next to my 2500pesos chica...Your stupid ass beliefs will fly out the window and you'll know I am winning.   So keep on spending steak money for chicken. That's what f--ks up the game!

Just a sample of regular chicas....Don't go all ballistic and pay their rent!!!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 10:53:40 AM by PapiViejo-Dark Lord »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

vacationtime

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2021, 11:10:16 AM »
i'll give those chicas 2500 pesos all day long hahahahaha

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2021, 11:13:56 AM »
American BBQ in Puerto Plata has a free Ladies Night every saturday. Chicas based in Puerto Plata attend. Last time I attended, I stuffed 5 in my jeepeta and took them back to their homes in the barrio.  It's a Win-Win spot for gringos!!

vacationtime

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2021, 11:15:45 AM »
ill be having BBQ in 2 weeks! thanks papi

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2021, 11:20:35 AM »
Papi your just proved my point! Those are bottom tier bitches! Cmon! Be real! I wouldn’t talk to those chicas! I’m not going back and forth with you! I know and most dudes with common sense know! Every chica ain’t equal

As for my man who said …. If a chica is diggin you! Facts! I know chicas that as long as they are treated good the are straight just because they want to party. Those same chicas are charging dudes $250 or more to come party. We ain’t all the same and rules don’t apply the same for everyone

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2021, 11:23:06 AM »

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2021, 11:47:13 AM »
You ain’t getting either for 2500! Now compare what I’m f--king to what you’re f--king! Now would you spend an extra $40. Let’s just be honest

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2021, 12:03:37 PM »
You spend that much to f--k one of them. I spend that much to f--k two of them.

PB IS BACK!

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2021, 12:15:18 PM »
Cmon now! You ain’t getting that quality bro! End of convo! No need to continue! Keep believing what you believe but I know the truth!

lazy_monger

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2021, 12:45:16 PM »
Papi your just proved my point! Those are bottom tier bitches! Cmon! Be real! I wouldn’t talk to those chicas! I’m not going back and forth with you! I know and most dudes with common sense know! Every chica ain’t equal

As for my man who said …. If a chica is diggin you! Facts! I know chicas that as long as they are treated good the are straight just because they want to party. Those same chicas are charging dudes $250 or more to come party. We ain’t all the same and rules don’t apply the same for everyone

Come on man, none of the chicks he posted is bottom tier.  I have seen the bottom and those girls are nowhere near it.  Shit, I think the chick on the left in his last picture (3 muñecas) is the baddest chick in the thread. 

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2021, 12:57:14 PM »

Come on man, none of the chicks he posted is bottom tier.  I have seen the bottom and those girls are nowhere near it.  Shit, I think the chick on the left in his last picture (3 muñecas) is the baddest chick in the thread.

@Lazy,
The one on the right and the one on the left are nice.
I'm not the chicken walking into the wolf den... I'm the wolf entering the chicken coop.

lazy_monger

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2021, 12:59:59 PM »

@Lazy,

Yup.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2021, 01:12:10 PM »

@Lazy,

Yup.

I agree, but what exactly is being proven with that photo. Is Papi claiming he did them for 2,500 pesos or is he claiming that girils that look like that can be had for 2,500. Either way it's all bullshit. Anyone can throw up a picture and make a claim. What I'm always suspicious of is that the photos are always highly filtered head shots that are apparently taken from social media or WhatsApp. If I got someone's FB, IG or WA and I'm trying to prove a point I'm going to wait until I can obtain a photo that shows all the goods before I post it here.

lazy_monger

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2021, 01:16:30 PM »
I am all for giving him the benefit of the doubt but yeah he is not getting them for 2500 much less hitting them raw.  I can see the ones on the first page. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 01:19:02 PM by lazy_monger »

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2021, 01:29:46 PM »
I am all for giving him the benefit of the doubt but yeah he is not getting them for 2500 much less hitting them raw.  I can see the ones on the first page.

I never post a chica I havent f--ked. I never post a chica that I don't have her number.  I never post a chica that isn't in my price range.

If you find it difficult to believe, then you need to visit Sosua and approach her with your cash.  For the 500th time...these are regular chicas and they are just like the rest around them.  I fail to understand why you put them up on pedestals and say the price is beyond what is normal.

No the price is not beyond normal.  You need to get on the ground and do your due diligence. Stop worshipping makeup, hair and clothes.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal