global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Test Positive Preggo test !  (Read 3374 times)

dawkins

Re: Test Positive Preggo test !
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2021, 08:36:57 AM »
Tug,

Is this the spinner that works at the supermarket?

PoonTangClan

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2021, 08:46:41 AM »
What exactly are you asking?

It's been 1 yr now and you are questioning a pregnancy test?
This Year , Dont know if she pulling my leg or for reals
Tug, you're making me spill my coffee! LoL! She's f--king numerous locals her own age, and some old ass gringo is worried about whether its his old ass baby. No, you are not the father. If she has a white baby that looks like you, then you can worry. Hahaha

PapiViejo,

I understand that reality can be a difficult thing for you to reconcile in everyday life, so let me help you out. The chica in Tug’s scenario is not only (presumably) f--king locals raw. If she’s f--king an old gringo raw, she’s more than likely also f--king other gringos raw. If a chica is f--king “old gringos” raw, then it follows that attraction isn’t even an issue for her. That means that the chica will f--k ANYONE raw for money. Smh.

And why are you “haha” laughing? Are you okay in your head? Because I don’t see where the humor is in Tug’s potential situation. You’re Mr. “Raw is law,” so when reality bites (a possibly preggo chica), you think that’s amusing? Smmfh.

Your stupidity and ignorance is nothing short of amazing.

Viva La Vega

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2021, 09:23:43 AM »
After some consideration and what seemed like a increasing number of positive test around me, hoping to avoid that entirely, i made the decision to join the millions of Americans that have taken the preventative measure of the widely available and safe va

Viva La Vega

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2021, 09:25:10 AM »
After some consideration and what seemed like a increasing number of positive test around me, hoping to avoid that entirely, i made the decision to join the millions of Americans that have taken the preventative measure of the widely available and safe va

sectomy. Still strap up, but when i do get one of those calls.... It wasn't me.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2021, 09:42:08 AM »

Tug, you're making me spill my coffee! LoL! She's f--king numerous locals her own age, and some old ass gringo is worried about whether its his old ass baby. No, you are not the father. If she has a white baby that looks like you, then you can worry. Hahaha

PapiViejo,

I understand that reality can be a difficult thing for you to reconcile in everyday life, so let me help you out. The chica in Tug’s scenario is not only (presumably) f--king locals raw. If she’s f--king an old gringo raw, she’s more than likely also f--king other gringos raw. If a chica is f--king “old gringos” raw, then it follows that attraction isn’t even an issue for her. That means that the chica will f--k ANYONE raw for money. Smh.

And why are you “haha” laughing? Are you okay in your head? Because I don’t see where the humor is in Tug’s potential situation. You’re Mr. “Raw is law,” so when reality bites (a possibly preggo chica), you think that’s amusing? Smmfh.

All I heard was blah blah blah...and that I'm amazingly stupid and ignorant. Well...young man, while I do enjoy my moments of being incorrect, and or unknowledgeable...I don't the levels are up to being amazing.  That said, the probability of Tug being the father in light of so much sperm from different donors being dumped into chicas...is incalculable.

And eventhough I was censored for [insulting someone??? Total bullshit I might add] I think our 1st amendment right should be recognized and permit people to be insulted. We're grown men and we're not going to melt cause someone insulted us.

So you will hear me ask people to consider what they say about others [part of adulting] but you will never hear me say they should be censored. Warned. Penalized.[Non-sexual version] Hahaha
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Metro

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2021, 09:46:50 AM »

PapiViejo,

I have to agree this isn’t a funny situation, although I was laughing initially.  Tug, my advice is to not initiate any contact.  You cut this bitch off for a reason.  Also bro, I have to say maybe you should be going back home and giving Sosua a break for awhile.  It seems like your luck out there is starting to run dry.  Too many people up in your shit and stealing $3500 dollars from you shows a serious lack of respect from a chica you knew for over 3 years and no doubt have helped out in the past.  Now this bullshit.  I don’t know how old you are tug, but I feel like the people in your circle are starting to view you as a target and I think you should keep that in mind.  It may be time to take a break.

I had a chica from Santiago stay with me for 7 days last trip and she didn’t take a thing, I knew her for 6 months before arriving in Sosua, but then again she wasn’t a hardcore puta. 

On a different note, hearing about some of you vets steady banging out there with no condoms or regards for your own health is tripping me out a bit.  I’ve made that mistake but it was a mistake not the norm.  This is why I’m leaning more towards finding another semi pro before my trip in November to hang out with.  These street girls you all are f--king raw are absolute f--k’n trash. You guys are begging to get sick. No disrespect.

Stones

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2021, 10:09:32 AM »
I agree with the vasectomy advice 100 percent -- although I'd still recommend condoms to avoid STDs. I'm planning to be snipped in just a few months. It'll be fun knowing I can monger freely without being worried about a pregnancy.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2021, 10:20:11 AM »
I agree with the vasectomy advice 100 percent -- although I'd still recommend condoms to avoid STDs. I'm planning to be snipped in just a few months. It'll be fun knowing I can monger freely without being worried about a pregnancy.
Raw?
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2021, 12:33:21 PM »

No an other long time repeat i cut off !

is this the one that robbed you?

MACK

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2021, 08:11:36 PM »

Tug stop bullshitting...relax LOL

MrNavigator

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 08:49:30 PM »
Raw?

Lmao😂😂😂😂😂

Mack.....are you saying Tug did this post for ATTENTION or because he ain't got shit better to do?😂😂

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2021, 09:37:35 PM »
Tug,

Is this the spinner that works at the supermarket?
i wish haha

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2021, 09:42:27 PM »
Raw?

Lmao😂😂😂😂😂

Mack.....are you saying Tug did this post for ATTENTION or because he ain't got shit better to do?😂😂
Just posting  Warning other mongers to be careful  Could be the chicas MO for hitting the lottery !

MACK

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2021, 11:35:20 PM »
Raw?

Lmao😂😂😂😂😂

Sounds like it lol

MACK

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2021, 11:36:15 PM »
Raw?

Lmao😂😂😂😂😂

Just posting  Warning other mongers to be careful  Could be the chicas MO for hitting the lottery !
They're grown men.. I'm sure they know by now

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal