global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do you encourage chicas to get themselves off ?  (Read 2757 times)

tugboaboat5393

Re: Do you encourage chicas to get themselves off ?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2022, 09:32:20 AM »
Yes sir Guilty as Charged,,,,Every one has there likes and dislikes,,,whatever floats your boat! Some guys are just happy with Missonary where they just lay there and stare at the walls pump and dump session over ,!or you get a freak as there bucking and quivering squirting orgasaming saying  aye papi   Wet and wild yes sir !
Not all chicas are going to do this, Its all part of the game  , this is where you do repeats for bell ringers and freaky chicas  Carry on Sirs !

Thefiasco

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2022, 03:57:34 PM »
I like making the chicas cum. I usually bring a We-Vibe Touch vibrator with me. I let them shower first and while I shower I let them use it. Then while I'm f--king them I hold it against their clits or nipples. Most love it and Ive gotten quite a few to cum. It also feels good when you turn it up because itll make their pussies vibrate and if theyre the type that contracts on orgasm it usually makes me finish. Especially when I get them to squirt which happens a lot since Ive added the vibrator.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2022, 05:12:44 PM »
I like making the chicas cum. I usually bring a We-Vibe Touch vibrator with me. I let them shower first and while I shower I let them use it. Then while I'm f--king them I hold it against their clits or nipples. Most love it and Ive gotten quite a few to cum. It also feels good when you turn it up because itll make their pussies vibrate and if theyre the type that contracts on orgasm it usually makes me finish. Especially when I get them to squirt which happens a lot since Ive added the vibrator.

I have a regular that sends out a high stream of squirt when she uses the vibrator. I kid her by telling her it’s just piss, but what ever it is there is no smell of urine. Once picked up a chick off the strip. I’m sitting on the bed with the vibrator between her legs and she just makes a puddle on the floor. Or the one who wouldn’t take my dick out of her mouth as long as she was using the vibrator. Having the vibrator really does generate a lot of freaky moments. Contrary to popular belief those girls love to cum.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 05:55:18 PM by Jazzy2019 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2022, 10:49:47 AM »
 Spot On 100 %

stinqu

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2022, 09:29:45 PM »
SURPRISE, WOMAN LIKE ORGASMS!!! SURPRISE MOST MEN CAN'T DO IT!! Took 20 yrs before I knew how to suck on that clit and make a women clamp my head between her thighs. For real once you get her there shes yours!!!!

itzyaboyyyy

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2023, 02:00:43 AM »
I'm ABSOLUTELY a fan of squirters!!  ;D I'll be there in a few weeks so if any of you have any recommendations, PLEASE share lol

HitandRun

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2023, 06:20:29 AM »
SURPRISE, WOMAN LIKE ORGASMS!!! SURPRISE MOST MEN CAN'T DO IT!! Took 20 yrs before I knew how to suck on that clit and make a women clamp my head between her thighs. For real once you get her there shes yours!!!!
20 years wow lol!
you must did not like performing that service to take that long!

HitandRun

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2023, 06:23:20 AM »

I have a regular that sends out a high stream of squirt when she uses the vibrator. I kid her by telling her it’s just piss, but what ever it is there is no smell of urine. Once picked up a chick off the strip. I’m sitting on the bed with the vibrator between her legs and she just makes a puddle on the floor. Or the one who wouldn’t take my dick out of her mouth as long as she was using the vibrator. Having the vibrator really does generate a lot of freaky moments. Contrary to popular belief those girls love to cum.
it is piss!

jd66

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2023, 10:52:41 AM »

it is piss!

Your wrong about that

Tex1988

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2023, 10:05:29 PM »

Your wrong about that

Congrats, dude. All of that hard work, just to get pissed on lol.

You're probably drinking it too.....trying to be a super freak.

jd66

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2023, 11:11:12 PM »

Your wrong about that

Congrats, dude. All of that hard work, just to get pissed on lol.

You're probably drinking it too.....trying to be a super freak.

I make no attempts to educate the ignorant among us. 
I just accept some lack understanding about many things and never make the effort to get educated

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2023, 04:21:42 AM »
Suck on a clit ! hmmmmm thats the ticket,  your going to have to be picky,, some of the pussy up close is beat up  Roast beef.Scarry mary ,thow a hot dog down a hgh school hallway pussy...but if you hit the clit bring out the inner freak   Bell ringers !!!!

stinqu

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2023, 03:48:57 PM »
Suck on a clit ! hmmmmm thats the ticket,  your going to have to be picky,, some of the pussy up close is beat up  Roast beef.Scarry mary ,thow a hot dog down a hgh school hallway pussy...but if you hit the clit bring out the inner freak   Bell ringers !!!!
g
Thats the ticket bro, suck that cliit!!!! She will game for anything!!!! I'M an old time pro, but I can get a woman off 3 times in 15 minutes, if she likes a finger in her ass ,less time. I am a master of the gental approach, many non whores have never had it done to them.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal