global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: City Lights atmosphere  (Read 15103 times)

boogyfan

Re: City Lights atmosphere
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 10:29:10 AM »
Hmm...trying to out slick some of these chicks can be difficult. They know the game..some. Delete messages and photos on the regular. I know one who think she slick as oil ..but she dont know about that whats  app folder in your phone that keeps fotos and videos. .and I aint telling. Lol. My advice..dont even play the game with em...just enjoy your turn.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2019, 04:03:49 PM »
Where exactly is City Lights?

Right near the intersection of Pedro Clisante, and the street Anton Reef is on (the street right behind New Garden, Casa Valeria, etc.).
Cant miss it, Think of a gigantic light house on a big rock pile,,Spitting distance, from Elflows bar, next door to McCools Bar !

asherworld1962

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2019, 09:02:11 AM »
That was random .What happened brother
That's from the link to the video of the dude with the haitian girlfriend who still keeps in touch with her ex foreign boyfriend when he visits Haiti.  Also its good advice period for those who might be looking to give up mongering for something regular.  To each his own.  Just saw a chica from the strip posting a picture of what appears to be a small wedding with her black American husband holding her hand showing the wedding ring.  That picture lasted a few days followed by "I don't follow people..I follow money" .  Think her name is Lafreicy or something like that.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2019, 09:53:20 AM »
Damn that's a cold vibe. Oh well, we all learn from our mistakes.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

MrNavigator

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2019, 12:03:02 PM »
If ever you are thinking about having a serious relationship with a Haitian or Dominican woman don't do so without first surprising her with an on the spot request to go through her whatsapp facebook instant messaging or any other social media or comunicating/dating email app on her phone.  If she refuses do yourself a favor and end any thoughts of having a serious relationship with her. U can continue f--king her but forget about having a serious relationship with her and do not send any money to her.

Man f--k having a serious relationship with any woman you dont have kids with.  If you need to you can cuddle with thots  too.  Nobody will know.

Thats what's up....cuddle with thots lol!???? Say it again bro.....that's gangsta!

Bigpapi87

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2019, 01:55:41 AM »
Why the brothers hangout at Classico but not City Lights! Y’all spending y’all money at the light skin Dominican chicas but not the Haitians chicas. But y’all always complaining about not getting no plays from the Sista’s back in the States!

Bruh ... the real question to me is why go to the Dominican Republic looking for Haitians when you can easily go to Haiti and pick your fruit from the tree.  I'm sure they'd be glad to see you.

BTW, anyone hit this in Sosua?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L68TSvysBvg
????????????????????

backhuis

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2019, 07:14:21 PM »
@streeteasy,

City Lights is my favorite spot in Sosua to smoke cigars. I post up at a table and puff away before it gets crowded. Usually there are one or two other brothers there enjoying some leaf as well. Usually I just motion for chicas to come over and buy 'em a drink while I add their numbers to my Whatsapp.

As for making the ride down to Haiti, as someone else mentioned, I'll just say this: No bueno. Exploring the island is fine but I would rather not bite off more than I can chew. There are plenty of thick-booty Haitians right in the heart of Sosua.

you can smoke cigars there inside? great..now will go for sure

air_puerto_prince

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2019, 07:37:58 PM »
Why the brothers hangout at Classico but not City Lights! Y’all spending y’all money at the light skin Dominican chicas but not the Haitians chicas. But y’all always complaining about not getting no plays from the Sista’s back in the States!

Bruh ... the real question to me is why go to the Dominican Republic looking for Haitians when you can easily go to Haiti and pick your fruit from the tree.  I'm sure they'd be glad to see you.

Bruh, that's not a place you should just go to without someone that soaks Creole and knows the land
Before I overpay i'll walk away

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2019, 01:01:03 PM »
Does anyone know of a Haitian Club in Puerto Plata?

Bigpapi87

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2019, 12:47:04 AM »
Classicos is too small, it's hard to move around. I like to walk around to see the talent. Sweat box for real.  I like to pick them up outside.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2019, 05:24:23 AM »

Sirs That a fine ass hatian  that will love you to death. But it will cost you,, This dude not cut out or to up tight to be playing with her  the old guy knows the game ,ride and enjoy,,,there plenty of willing young tenderoni hatians availble,, and you dont have to go to  Haiti  ,Dark Chocolate Yeah!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2019, 08:10:02 AM »
Haha Abby!!! I do enjoy the multitude of chicas that look just like her in the Su! Great memories and adventures when I'm there!!

TioEscobar

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2019, 10:09:58 AM »
Tracking ...... ????????????????????????

YungPhilly215

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2019, 10:14:36 AM »

Unc. you better not Corrupt my Haitians Chicas.????????????????????????????  Gotta Love my Chocolate Sistas.
I make it rain on them hoes

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2019, 10:51:43 AM »

Unc. you better not Corrupt my Haitians Chicas.????????????????????????????  Gotta Love my Chocolate Sistas.

Question: How many Haitianas can you do in one day and still squeeze in a Dominicana for TLN?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal