global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: New Strip Club (KOD) in Sosúa? (Ahnvee)  (Read 11086 times)

way2irrational

New Strip Club (KOD) in Sosúa? (Ahnvee)
« on: March 04, 2022, 12:21:53 AM »
Can someone confirm that “King of Diamonds” is coming to Sosua (Ahnvee Hotel)?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 12:31:07 AM by way2irrational »

Bravo1818

Re: New Strip Club (KOD) in Sosúa? (Ahnvee)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 12:40:59 AM »
Another great idea on how to f--k up Sosua even more.  Once them hoes realize that they have been sucking dick and being pounded out for 3000 pesos, meanwhile these KOD girls are making hundreds of dollars for twerking for 30 minutes.......  things are going to change for the worst. (And can you imagine how much the KOD women will ask for in order to sell some pussy!)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 09:41:27 AM by Bravo1818 »

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 04:56:40 AM »
Another great idea on how f--k up Sosua even more.  Once them hoes realize that they have been sucking dick and being pounded out for 3000 pesos, meanwhile these KOD girls are making hundreds of dollars for twerking for 30 minutes.......  things are going to change for the worst. (And can you imagine how much the KOD women will ask for in order to sell some pussy!)
Well a stripper in the office wanted 400$ in Miami. I’d imagine KODs would cost more because it was a better club. Idk if the strippers are expecting 400-1000$ on some P4P stuff internally given that it’s Sosua, but they may find a rich sucker.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

vacationtime

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2022, 08:19:37 AM »
just boycott KOD. dont go. give your money to the girls on the stroll. if there are no or very few customers the place will close. look what has happened to ahnvee now that there are other venues open. the place is crickets.

cknice11

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 08:52:50 AM »
You got to be a got damn idiot to go to a strip club in sosua. But I can see them doing numbers. Most cats come to sosua to live out there baller rapper fantasies so it might work. Prices then already doubled f--k it might as well triple it🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

PoonTangClan

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2022, 12:46:05 PM »
I wouldn’t worry about any strip club in Sosua “f--king things up,” lol. Damn near impossible.

No dude in their right mind is going to make it rain on hoes with racks of cash just to WATCH them dance if they ain’t smashing.

MasterRoshi

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 12:57:37 PM »
I wouldn’t worry about any strip club in Sosua “f--king things up,” lol. Damn near impossible.

No dude in their right mind is going to make it rain on hoes with racks of cash just to WATCH them dance if they ain’t smashing.

You'd be surprised... I'm just gonna hold out hope that those fools are a very small minority.

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2022, 01:06:13 PM »
Nothing surprises me anymore. 

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2022, 01:12:20 PM »
Please tell me this is not really a thing…it’s like they are deliberately thinking of ways to kill Sosua.

WorstBehavior

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2022, 01:33:47 PM »

WRONG....no REGULAR dudes won't make it rain. But let's not forget that there is a demo that LIKES that thing. If this thing hits the right groups all the florida haitian and nigerian scammers , ppp scammers , youtube ballers, and alot of other cornballs with money(essentially the american KOD squad) will pass through doing that exact thing. And if the "chicas" notice how the american strippers running circles around the ballers then what you think they gonna do ?

Introducing 400 US/hr high mileage DR pussy....and alot of you n----s gon pay that.... lol cuz u have no choice.

i don't think i've ever looked forward this much to watching such a potential shit show......lmao

« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 01:35:49 PM by WorstBehavior »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2022, 01:35:45 PM »
Please tell me this is not really a thing…it’s like they are deliberately thinking of ways to kill Sosua.

This is a play for the guys, who I’ve told y’all in the past, are not getting any action from the chicks they really want to be with. Bourbon knows this market exists so he’s going to attempt to exploit it. Simply capitalism as it’s meant to function.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2022, 04:59:46 PM »
Any Smart or normal Monger wont go.Why pay to see them dance when they can twerk in your hotel room then smash ! theres a sucker born every day !

Stones

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2022, 05:17:42 PM »
Any Smart or normal Monger wont go.Why pay to see them dance when they can twerk in your hotel room then smash ! theres a sucker born every day !

Tug,

Thank you! Not in a million years would I fly to the Dominican Republic to pull a chica from a strip club at U.S. prices. Dudes need to get out of here with that bullshit. Those are the same dudes who book an in-room pool suite at Ahnvee only to find the water is ice cold in those joints.

spadesoface

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2022, 11:26:39 AM »
The Sosua Matrix continues to evolve....

Just don't bring that KOD crap to my Santo Domingo & Santiago.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2022, 12:32:00 PM »
I enjoyed the strips clubs in Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santiago, Boca Chica and Santo Domingo back in the day (pre-2011). 

I realize the vibe in places like Sosua has changed so I probably wouldn't go now.  And, I tend to avoid gringo owned or managed spots.

I remember when that gringo vibe starting appearing in Sosua, when certain dudes became regulars.  Check the comments:

https://youtu.be/JBMBzF3M0lg.

Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal