global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Game bootcamp  (Read 21439 times)

Pythagoras

Game bootcamp
« on: October 17, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »
Going to Sosua is a trip where you can have fun, bang chicks, eat well and relax on the nicest beach in the world.

It is also a place to practice your game!

Its very nice to pick up a 8 or + in Sosua but the question is , could you have picked up the same girl in a bar at home?
The answer is probably no. If it is yes then why are you going to Sosua?

My ultimate goal is to be able to pick up 9 or 10 in bars around where i live even strippers. In a week trip you have the chance to meet hundred of chicas . So its the best training ground to improve your game that you will use at home.

To get 9 or 10 girls at home , you need confidence, style, ways to get inside of their head, ways to differentiate yourself from other guys and being able to play the badboy routine to attract them.
Also you need to be concious about body language, kino , escalation , flirting without being cocky etc..

Sosua allow you to practice all of that and build your confidence. The beauty is ! you are not gone fail because you pay...

Going for the hunt at rumba or classico  for example should be with a game in mind you want to practice.

Practice:
- standing up with confidence in the bar,
- Building social power
- Conversation opener,
- Make her laugh
- flirting (voice is you speak spanish , body only if english)
- kino
- Escalation
- After sex conversation and playful
- In a dinner date restaurant
- In a beach date afternoon

On my last trip i practiced many of these techniques. I needed practice because i was really bad at it. Of course i gain confidence during the week ( success is assured) and by the end of the week i was planning my hunt and going after 9 or 10 only.
I dignt get anything free and that was not the goal.  But, like a baseball player who hit the ball very well in practice i was pretty upbeat to play in the real game at home. I gain confidence even if the girls were very easy.

I did start the real game about one month ago after my last trip in Sosua beginning of september.
Since them I was able to score two 7 - 8 from a bar in my town and a stripper. It did cost me in dinner dates but i end up in bed with them something i would not have done in the past . Probably would have end up in the friend zone!

I'm going back to Sosua in few weeks with an entire training program developed to improve my game for when im back at home. To be a natural at this you need to practice - practice and Sosua is perfect for that.

Last night i was in a bar with a friend and there was these two superhot girls having dinner. We rationalized all kind of reasons to not go talk to them. Actually many guys were looking at them and they didn't move.  The two girls left alone.

When i'm back in early november i want to be able to go at these girls and give my best shot and who knows.

Some will say you don't need game in Sosua and yes its true ! The thing is there is an after Sosua and if i want to keep the pussy flow going i need games.

KenTerrance

• Whaaaaats Hapening?
Re: Game bootcamp
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 03:00:38 PM »
Sosua, Dominican Republic is in a Latin country.  Latin countries lack what is known as chivalry.  A concept of putting women on a pedistal and showering them with attention and gifts without reciprocity. That combined with modern feminism is what makes American women such a challenge for men to seduce.

Latin countries not only lack chivalry but instead posses what is known as "mochismo" Men dominate the game in a society that has mochismo. Women dominate in chivalrous societies like The United States and Britain.

You are still practicing "game" in latin countries. The difference is men have the advantage. And combined with your worm looks pretty good in a lake where the fish are starving.

maxvonrain

• Live and let live...
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 03:07:45 PM »

Practice:
- Building social power
- Conversation opener,
- Make her laugh
- kino
- Escalation

Sounds like the playbook of the pickup artist...

http://www.vh1.com/shows/the_pickup_artist/season_1/series.jhtml

SweetDickWilly

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 03:18:12 PM »
Mannnnnnnnnn get outta here with this f--k boy shit

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 03:31:51 PM »

@SDW,

LMFAO
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Pythagoras

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 03:50:47 PM »
Sosua, Dominican Republic is in a Latin country.  Latin countries lack what is known as chivalry.  A concept of putting women on a pedistal and showering them with attention and gifts without reciprocity. That combined with modern feminism is what makes American women such a challenge for men to seduce.

Latin countries not only lack chivalry but instead posses what is known as "mochismo" Men dominate the game in a society that has mochismo. Women dominate in chivalrous societies like The United States and Britain.

You are still practicing "game" in latin countries. The difference is men have the advantage. And combined with your worm looks pretty good in a lake where the fish are starving.

Practice:
- Building social power
- Conversation opener,
- Make her laugh
- kino
- Escalation

Sounds like the playbook of the pickup artist...

http://www.vh1.com/shows/the_pickup_artist/season_1/series.jhtml

Absolutely ! its a playbook and any playbook needs practice .

Pythagoras

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2014, 03:51:59 PM »

@SDW,

LMFAO

Sorry for making it to complicate for you two!

KenTerrance

• Whaaaaats Hapening?
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 03:59:56 PM »
@Pythagoras, Are you trying to sell us something with your essay style thesis paper?

Or did you copy and paste this from Roosh V.com

What's your point?

cwedgester

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 04:31:03 PM »
How can you practice game when you don'tspeak the language.  Second, the whole point of Sosua,  is you don't need game. I mean that's why I go. Point and click. The only game in sosua,  is the pesos game. Even if you get the Pusey for free, you'll wind up paying for it somehow.

Pythagoras

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »
@Pythagoras, Are you trying to sell us something with your essay style thesis paper?

What's your point?

I thought this board was for sharing experience in Sosua! Is it Ken ?

Trying to turn a one week expense every three or four months into an investment into myself so i can benefit outside Sosua is the point.

Now obviously its too complicate for you guys so lets go back to what you like to talk about

Ddi you pay 1500 for that chica? because i think she is worth 1000 not more

KenTerrance

• Whaaaaats Hapening?
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 05:06:53 PM »

What's your point?

Trying to turn a one week expense every three or four months into an investment into myself so i can benefit outside Sosua is the point.

Now obviously its too complicate for you guys so lets go back to what you like to talk about

Aight !!! TEHO man...

I find American women quite useless. They are not even good for good sex. You see this video and its a comedy skit but it reflects too closely on what happens in America. Too many pussy men ready to put pussy on a pedestal. "Hello M'Lady"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs

IAMPB

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 05:07:29 PM »
Lmao....listen i believe  in spitting  game  but this dude is on some Ronny Romance shit. I got little tricks and the gift of gab but my dude I'll  step in the club with true's,jays,and a $100 shirt and them bitches know. They know labels. You can wear sweats if they say gucci bitches will be on your nuts. Kill that Keith sweat bullshit.

Pythagoras

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 05:22:30 PM »

What's your point?

Aight !!! TEHO man...

I find American women quite useless. They are not even good for good sex. You see this video and its a comedy skit but it reflects too closely on what happens in America. Too many pussy men ready to put pussy on a pedestal. "Hello M'Lady"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs

Picking up 9 or 10 for a one nighter in New York, Prague, Berlin, Toronto or Shanghai is tough, it takes more than look. Its all about execution. You can plan whatever you want when you get in  the game in front of that hottie if you fumble then you will slide in the friend zone or out of the zone completely.
Thats why you need to practice execution and Sosua is a good place to practice. Not to score a free bang its a P4P  so you pay. You practice for you to be able to execute in front of that hot Czek. And yes there will be language barrier and filter thats why Sosua is a good place to get a feel of the challenge. 

SweetDickWilly

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 06:05:42 PM »
Obviously you're serious about this so let me first apologize for calling you a f--k boy... We have a difference of opinion here I believe the only way to "practice" talking to beautiful women in the states is to actually talk to them.. You can't compare sosua to anything unlike sosua.. I don't see how talking to someone that you know will not turn you down as long as you have money can build your confidence in talking to The average dime in the states

JonJon001

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2014, 06:50:39 PM »
I will never be able to get the 5 minutes of my life back. What a waste of a post.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal