global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: contact for clasico - gettin a RSVP  (Read 4929 times)

backhuis

contact for clasico - gettin a RSVP
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »
Hello Guyz
planning a little trip in feb, and the thing is our plane is landing late. Since it will be for a bday, we want to get a spot at clasico, nothing crazy but just to get place and not get bumped all night.
Anyone has contact info and prices?

DarthRam

Re: contact for clasico - gettin a RSVP
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:45:16 PM »
i dont know the contact info but the vip range from 1000-3000 pesos depending on where you choose to sit. obviously the high profile areas are more expensive and it also depends on what night you go too.
People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

backhuis

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 04:36:19 PM »
Will be going a thursday night,  will be 3 or 4 guys so dont need a big spot
anyone has bottle prices ?

BigJohn

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 05:46:03 PM »
Just go in a little early (maybe 11 pm) and see one of the security guys.  There's a $25 per chair fee when I was there to split a table.  Tipping the security guys who double as waiters doesn't hurt.

Puntekus

2nd Trip - January 14th 2016
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 08:40:30 AM »
Landing in Santiago about 6:30PM.....hotel on beach.  Looking to introduce mi primo a la Sosua accion !!  I know Rumbas is still open......how about Classico and D'latin are they still open?

IAMPB

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 08:47:55 AM »
There's Gabriel the managers number ‪+1 (829) 333‑6089‬. I book all tables through him. Solid dude! Also if your going Super Bowl all VIP are sold only tables left! VIP are usually 2000 pesos and bottles are 4000 to 6000 pesos depending what you get! Expect to spend 8000 to 9000 pesos. Two heads on a bottle that's about $125.

analman

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 03:08:02 AM »
Hello Guyz
planning a little trip in feb, and the thing is our plane is landing late. Since it will be for a bday, we want to get a spot at clasico, nothing crazy but just to get place and not get bumped all night.
Anyone has contact info and prices? how about regular price to get in  ; I was there in march 2015 i was told there was a cover charge but did not find out how much  is it worth it

DarthRam

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 08:48:51 AM »
Entry fee is 200 pesos which is next to nothing (but people find reason to complain of course).  The VIP price ranges are stated on the earlier post. As far as worth, classicos will weed out the heard a little so to speak for the quality of chicas. My advice get you a booth and enjoy yourself you see something you like make eye contact and reel it in.
People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer, but yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal