global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Santiago tonight...9/27 thru 9/29  (Read 7211 times)

• Devoted Contributer
Santiago tonight...9/27 thru 9/29
« on: September 27, 2016, 09:32:46 PM »
Gents...I'm en route to Santiago as I type. I will be there shortly before midnight. I have a little business to handle there over the next few days. Any fellas in town during this time and want to get out for a few drinks?

Or any specific suggestions for things to get into while I'm in town? Yes, I know all the details and reports posted on the city and things to do in general, but if anything specific is going on over the next few days, let me know.

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Santiago tonight...9/27 thru 9/29
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 11:47:52 PM »
I decided to drop into Passions to grab a drink or two. The beauty in here never disappoints! That's if pretty, thick redbone chicas are your type. An ideal depiction of the typical finds in Santiago.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 11:54:00 PM by 007 »

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 01:24:38 AM »
Man I wish I was there.. Love them pretty thick redbones.The thick ones are hard to come by in Sosua or are expensive and the ones in Barvoro are Civilizations and take a little more work to crack, but can be cracked.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:27:35 AM by WangTheGod »

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 02:58:14 AM »
Wang...ironically, I'm sitting stage side waiting for the dance performances and 2 chicas I met in Bavaro a few months ago walk over and are like "007, what are you doing out here?" Another example of how small the country is and how these chicas really move about all over the country. I invited them to chill for a bit, bought a few rounds of drinks, smoked hookahs with them and then rolled out to get a room at Imperial.

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 04:01:44 AM »
Wang...ironically, I'm sitting stage side waiting for the dance performances and 2 chicas I met in Bavaro a few months ago walk over and are like "007, what are you doing out here?" Another example of how small the country is and how these chicas really move about all over the country. I invited them to chill for a bit, bought a few rounds of drinks, smoked hookahs with them and then rolled out to get a room at Imperial.
These cats don't understand that. You move about the country freely, and they move about the island also for 1/8 of the price you pay on those local Dominican rates. They go where ever the money is. These cats need to stretch outside of So-sewer. But it is fun up there tho the quality flew the CHICKEN COOP!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:04:14 AM by WangTheGod »

danceelite0

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 03:00:19 PM »
I heard they reopened.  Passions was raided and shut down in July glad to hear the reopened.  I have had a lot of good times there, strange entertainment but damn entertaining,  and they do have those thick light complexion chics.  I have never done one but I would have gone by Thursday before last had I knew the had reopened.  I picked up this little fox in SD on my last trip two weeks ago.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 04:35:57 PM »
Dance...yep, they got raided in July. The shorty with me now used to work there prior to the shutdown, but was in Bavaro when the raid happen. She just lost all her clothes in the process. But they are back in full operation now minus a lot of the Venezuelan chicas that were there before the raid. Word is that at lot of what happened revolved around the Venezuelans. Not sure how true it is but they definitely weren't there last night like before.

They entertainment was solid last night not including the clowning male sets. Otherwise, the chicas were pretty good. And they're negotiable on the price since you deal directly with the chicas and not the club.

torso8

• Devoted Contributer
  • do you and be happy!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 09:15:08 PM »
007 wazzup....good to hear your rocking the place and showing love to the new brothers as usual.....im glad to hear passions is open again...good news keep them coming...
QUE SEA DOMINICANA!!

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 09:23:52 PM »
help me out here           if the chica works for passions how do you negotiate when you either pay for her to leave or you pay to do her in the place            either way passions get a cut from their employee             

unodos

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 09:47:17 PM »
help me out here           if the chica works for passions how do you negotiate when you either pay for her to leave or you pay to do her in the place            either way passions get a cut from their employee             

Think you go to these clubs to chill, have a drink and conversate with chicks with intentions of getting whatsapp and connecting with them outside the club.

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 10:14:57 PM »

My2ndHome...in most clubs you deal directly with the club. In Passions, the chicas pay a salida of 500 pesos (unheard of so low in other clubs) and she negotiates the price with you. The chicas make good money just doing the dance sets. I saw one chica get about 5000 for about 10 minutes of performing. So she is not going to trip about paying a 500 salida to go with a client. It works for both the chica and the club. On a Tuesday night, they had a nice crowd, all buying drinks and smoking hookahs. Then add the salida every time a chica secures a client. They do well and so does the chica. It's far cheaper than most clubs/casas where the house gets 2000-3000 per deal.

Jazzy2002

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 10:37:38 PM »
When I first started visiting the island all the casas used that model where the house charged a salida and the chicks negotiated their price. We didn't go near the discos because the casas were the best deal in town after you made a few friends. There were times when my favoritas left for only the salida. Other times the new girls from the outlying campos/barrios would leave for $40-$50 and this was TLN. All came to an end when the casas in SDQ went to one size fits all prices and it rapidly became the new model there and in POP. Passions in Sosua originally had the salida model also. That was a blast. Once I asked one who was sweet on me how much she wanted and she responded 537 pesos. Shit was hilarious. She apparently wanted to buy something that cost exactly that much. Those were the days.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:05:51 PM by Jazzy2002 »

My2ndHomeSosua

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 10:59:13 PM »
@007 I will say 500 pesos to leave is remarkable                but if that is the new standard there wow                     have not been there in a few years                 if it is like that then that is good                 so the going rate for those chicas because they are not run of the mill chicas have to be running at least 100.00           these are some of the best looking chicas in there

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 06:55:21 AM »
Did not hit Pasions...I was close by but been there several times...I had to hit a new spot but Pasions is back...I just recommended Pasions to a friend who is arriving in santiago tonight and will need a quick fix before heading to sosua.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 07:47:42 AM by ccontraction »

WangTheGod

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 07:22:06 AM »
When I first started visiting the island all the casas used that model where the house charged a salida and the chicks negotiated their price. We didn't go near the discos because the casas were the best deal in town after you made a few friends. There were times when my favoritas left for only the salida. Other times the new girls from the outlying campos/barrios would leave for $40-$50 and this was TLN. All came to an end when the casas in SDQ went to one size fits all prices and it rapidly became the new model there and in POP. Passions in Sosua originally had the salida model also. That was a blast. Once I asked one who was sweet on me how much she wanted and she responded 537 pesos. Shit was hilarious. She apparently wanted to buy something that cost exactly that much. Those were the days.

LOL@ THE EXACT AMOUNT TO THE PENNY

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal