global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Dyckman street on the weekend,,,  (Read 16860 times)

thedistinguishgentlemen

Re: Dyckman street on the weekend,,,
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 11:23:29 AM »
Lol I live in nyc. I do it all over the city. Y’all got to stop mis representing the big Apple this ain’t Atlanta. You really think those bitches are f--king with you because you got a chain and diamond ring. That was 1990. These chics want paper and lots of it. Sure you may find one who may fall in love with you. But you are not stepping in the club any given day and scoring a touch down every night. Trust me I know, I am a legit certified bottle popper. These bitches in newyork look for you to back your shit up. So don’t play your self like most n-----s, don’t show up with diamonds and gold chains and a supreme outfit. When your living with your moms or renting a room. These chics will call you out.
The internet troll everyone loves "I think"

PrettyBig

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 11:47:41 AM »
Lol I live in nyc. I do it all over the city. Y’all got to stop mis representing the big Apple this ain’t Atlanta. You really think those bitches are f--king with you because you got a chain and diamond ring. That was 1990. These chics want paper and lots of it. Sure you may find one who may fall in love with you. But you are not stepping in the club any given day and scoring a touch down every night. Trust me I know, I am a legit certified bottle popper. These bitches in newyork look for you to back your shit up. So don’t play your self like most n-----s, don’t show up with diamonds and gold chains and a supreme outfit. When your living with your moms or renting a room. These chics will call you out.

Lmao!supreme outfit! Funny story ... I'm a big dude and love clothes but know most designers don't do anything bigger than 2xl... I seen dude my size rocking  supreme... I had to go to the site to check!...."umm let's just say that shirt must be discontinued! Lol

But your dead on point! But the little flash does attract and I'm a firm believer on not fronting. Your chain shouldn't be worth more then you car! Priorities! But they will check you if your a fraud
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 12:51:47 PM by PrettyBig »

PrettyBig

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 12:11:59 PM »
Distinguished made me think when he mentioned along with the help of some good Sour Kush! What does it take in major cities in US! Here's my observations

ATL: not from there/ not gay / some Jordan's / a car! The hungry is real for black men there!
D.C.: not gay/ govt job / a crib in VA/ not from Bmore.... your life expectancy is short!
LA: not an actor ... they are gay/ not a banger / no kids / a car
Hou: lights skin from the eascoast/ dark skin from the east coast
Mia & Vegas: money in the bank and to trick... every pretty face has a price! It's gonna cost you!

NYC IS THE MECCA! IF YOU CAN PULL QUALITY YOU CAN PULL PUSSY ANYWHERE

Saint

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 12:22:17 PM »
Walk in with not a care in the world. Not arrogant just confident... Talk to the doorman like long lost friends even if you do not know him. People will wonder how does he know doorman. Who is he? It is just like the superbowl act like you been there before even if you have not!

PrettyBig

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2017, 12:29:50 PM »
Walk in with not a care in the world. Not arrogant just confident... Talk to the doorman like long lost friends even if you do not know him. People will wonder how does he know doorman. Who is he? It is just like the superbowl act like you been there before even if you have not!

Saint... I like your style! Dudes don't realize confidence is the number one thing that attracts women! Just ask them!

Saint

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 12:37:55 PM »

Saint... I like your style! Dudes don't realize confidence is the number one thing that attracts women! Just ask them!

Just trying to hang with you brother. You got it!

thedistinguishgentlemen

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 12:40:21 PM »
@ pb so true lol, I always tell people ever since little Kim dropped her first album,chicken heads turn into boss bitches overnight. I remember I was at the nba all star week end when it came to nyc. I was at this spot called Johnny neutron,”the spelling may be wrong” but any way I was vibing with this Cambodian and black chick. I thought she was feeling me. Lol so I thought. She wanted 1200us. Plus she wanted to go to a upscale hotel. Funny part about this story is I was actually considering it, but the way my bank account is set up I couldn’t swing it.

778technique

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2017, 01:15:31 PM »
Pulling an regular girl is work but it can be done and it does  come with the same problems of relationships. Trying to pull a working girl is different I'm sure it will come with it's own problems. If you have to put on an act or be fake to pull a chick what's the point. But if you're doing it to smash he'll cash is a lot quicker or hit up backpage. There are a lot of bad chicks on there

HipHop

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2017, 01:41:25 PM »

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing. You're probably talking about having a relationship with these hoes. I was under the impression we were just referring to how to f--k a bitch that night. Kilo chain, Rolex, bottle popping, we f--king that night. Simple.  Know if you try to have a relationship with these hoes well then yes I'm sure you're going to have to keep up the façade..  i'm sorry all I do is impress, f--k, rinse and repeat.
Too many woman, not enough days

Saint

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2017, 01:44:39 PM »
Pulling an regular girl is work but it can be done and it does  come with the same problems of relationships. Trying to pull a working girl is different I'm sure it will come with it's own problems. If you have to put on an act or be fake to pull a chick what's the point. But if you're doing it to smash he'll cash is a lot quicker or hit up backpage. There are a lot of bad chicks on there

Because you always acting in your life.  There are people at your job you pretend to be nice too even though you cannot stand them, but not trying to have problems at your gig..  There are family members you do not like at family events, but you act nice not to create unnecessary drama. You get stopped by the police on that racial profile bullshit and you act respectfully even though you hate them not to get caught up in a situation.   Acting will always be part of life. 

HipHop

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2017, 01:58:03 PM »

Lmao!supreme outfit! Funny story ... I'm a big dude and love clothes but know most designers don't do anything bigger than 2xl... I seen dude my size rocking  supreme... I had to go to the site to check!...."umm let's just say that shirt must be discontinued! Lol

But your dead on point! But the little flash does attract and I'm a firm believer on not fronting. Your chain shouldn't be worth more then you car! Priorities! But they will check you if your a fraud

Only week n----s get checked by hoes.. Da FUUUUuck  I look like allowing some bitch who lives with her mother and her child is being watched by her sister "check me" y'all  are all nerds who somehow uses hip-hop culture to hide the fact that you're whack. Sure you guys will definitely be exposed. The rest of us that bitch will never even try us..  if you don't believe it what don't you ask offset about Cardi.. Cardi will definitely punk your bitch ass but dropped her knees and suck some dick as soon as offset is around.

There's levels to this shit called life

thedistinguishgentlemen

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2017, 01:59:30 PM »

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing. You're probably talking about having a relationship with these hoes. I was under the impression we were just referring to how to f--k a bitch that night. Kilo chain, Rolex, bottle popping, we f--king that night. Simple.  Know if you try to have a relationship with these hoes well then yes I'm sure you're going to have to keep up the façade..  i'm sorry all I do is impress, f--k, rinse and repeat.
Na your wrong my dude. For real the more shine you show the more she’s gonna expect if your sitting in vip shining a nyc chic is thinking or he’s a boss n----- if your really shining she’ll think your either a sports player or in the record industry. First thing that comes to her mind is a quick come up. Now if your talking about those ratchet hoes that get to the club before 12am so they don’t have to pay yes you can f--k those all day. Those 10s that f--k with basket ball payers are not stepping home with you just because you have a gold chain on and sipping champagne. It dosnt work like that anymore. It’s a new era,

HipHop

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2017, 02:10:00 PM »

Na your wrong my dude. For real the more shine you show the more she’s gonna expect if your sitting in vip shining a nyc chic is thinking or he’s a boss n----- if your really shining she’ll think your either a sports player or in the record industry. First thing that comes to her mind is a quick come up. Now if your talking about those ratchet hoes that get to the club before 12am so they don’t have to pay yes you can f--k those all day. Those 10s that f--k with basket ball payers are not stepping home with you just because you have a gold chain on and sipping champagne. It dosnt work like that anymore. It’s a new era,

Ain't no new era "Mr. I like to say n----- until I'm in person then you hella respectful"  you can pull a 10. You don't have the game too. You don't have to mentality to. You don't have the money nor the looks.

I don't care what she's "looking for"  all she's getting his hard dick and a uberXL from the Airbnb high rise after I donkey f--k her.

It's clear that y'all are weirdos  Who put pictures on pedestals. You set a 10. As if there's a difference. There's no such thing as a 10. You show me at 10 I'll show you a guy that's done f--king her.  They all have insecurities they all are the same. Paul my card. How? the bitch can't even reach it

thedistinguishgentlemen

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2017, 02:23:59 PM »

Ain't no new era "Mr. I like to say n----- until I'm in person then you hella respectful"  you can pull a 10. You don't have the game too. You don't have to mentality to. You don't have the money nor the looks.

I don't care what she's "looking for"  all she's getting his hard dick and a uberXL from the Airbnb high rise after I donkey f--k her.

It's clear that y'all are weirdos  Who put pictures on pedestals. You set a 10. As if there's a difference. There's no such thing as a 10. You show me at 10 I'll show you a guy that's done f--king her.  They all have insecurities they all are the same. Paul my card. How? the bitch can't even reach it
Ok my n----- enough said

PrettyBig

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2017, 02:24:35 PM »
Hip hop wtf you talking about! Lol...talking about n----s hiding behind hip hop culture! Not subliminals .... say a n----s name not trying to figure out if that is directed towards me! Listen I don't where you from but what I do know is most NYC will check you and say FOH that wack Shit! A boss bitch will even say nice chain nice car and I see you but wtf you doing for me! All that cardi b shit is nonsense! I know her and she's a blood chic that rode for a locked up dope boy... she was selling ass before that n----! Don't ever put her on dime status! Yes she on top now but  cmon! Lol. Bottom line there's dime on Dyckman that can get got but you have to have game and that look! It can be a jump shot or swipe game! Wall Street or dope boy but dimes in NYC ain't f--king with the average joe! Lol. Now like I said I roll with a different crowd the most so I see this daily! Being in the nightclub business for more then 15 years I seen it all!

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal