global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: FOOTBALL 2018  (Read 33269 times)

danceelite0

Re: FOOTBALL 2018
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2018, 05:56:33 PM »
Damn Bach has started the shit talking already away games for the Raiders every week,  damn no home in Vegas, at least not yet.  Nick are you still a committed Raider even though they weren’t committed to Oakland.  Even when the Rock got them all that dough to stay for there committed fans,  , (BALLERS).

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2018, 07:25:12 AM »
Damn Bach has started the shit talking already away games for the Raiders every week,  damn no home in Vegas, at least not yet.  Nick are you still a committed Raider even though they weren’t committed to Oakland.  Even when the Rock got them all that dough to stay for there committed fans,  , (BALLERS).

A pack of damn Raider haters... And one insane Viking..@Bach.( after 4 SB defeats, winning one should be your only concern).
@Dance,
Always and forever, until the end..( there responsible for one of the greatest moments in my life) They can move to Mars, but as long as they keep that silver/black uniform, with the Raider emblem on the helmet and all the great Raider sayings, I'm all in.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2018, 09:48:38 AM »
The resident RAIDER fan is in... Lets go to war.... Picks, trash talk and fun, with my brothers... That's just my game

Sounds like the way this board used to be ..

Don’t worry I’m going to make message forums  great again. ????

@HipHop  Stay out of this thread bro.  You don't know anything about football! LMAO
YES I DO
I know that Everytime they score a homerun  someone gets thrown off the ice and put in the penalty box  until the 18th hole.

No how can anyone come up with that!  LMAO...get you picks in bro!
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2018, 09:52:39 AM »

A pack of damn Raider haters... And one insane Viking..@Bach.( after 4 SB defeats, winning one should be your only concern).
@Dance,
Always and forever, until the end..( there responsible for one of the greatest moments in my life) They can move to Mars, but as long as they keep that silver/black uniform, with the Raider emblem on the helmet and all the great Raider sayings, I'm all in.

@Nick  A couple of big IFs here...

If your Raiders and my Vikings make it to the SB.....we gotta go!!!

2nd IF...

If my company gets a big order we've been waiting a year for (they now pushed it to Q1 2019) and we close BMW, then the trip is on me. 
Live free or die!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2018, 11:18:48 AM »

@Dance,

@Nick  A couple of big IFs here...

If your Raiders and my Vikings make it to the SB.....we gotta go!!!

2nd IF...

If my company gets a big order we've been waiting a year for (they now pushed it to Q1 2019) and we close BMW, then the trip is on me.
Bet.!!!!!
Wait... IF all the pieces fit in place, I would be honored to see my Raiders smash your Vikings. But IF you start crying after seeing your Vikings get smashed and suffer there 5th SB loss, I would feel bad for about 2 minutes then it’s back to celebrating.

Cowboyzfan11

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2018, 10:53:24 PM »
LET THE GAMES COMMENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DEM BOYZ !!!!!!!!!!

rich1026

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2018, 11:06:57 AM »
We should do a tmbts fantasy football league. It's head to head every week. Lots of bragging/shit talking. Takes more skill then just picking teams

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2018, 02:22:07 PM »
My friend...We are a few gents that have been doing this going on 5 years...Join in if you like, skill level has nothing to do with it...Create a post for fantasy and see if others will join you...We will stick to what we have been doing, this thread is not for proposals, it is for joining or talking football.

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2018, 02:43:31 PM »
I'd play if only money was involved

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2018, 03:00:13 PM »
My friend...We are a few gents that have been doing this going on 5 years...Join in if you like, skill level has nothing to do with it...Create a post for fantasy and see if others will join you...We will stick to what we have been doing, this thread is not for proposals, it is for joining or talking football.
I agree... Damn Ccon, Cowboy, Dance and of course Scamp. We been united and doing this together for 5 years... Much respect.

ccontraction

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2018, 03:15:35 PM »
I agree... Damn Ccon, Cowboy, Dance and of course Scamp. We been united and doing this together for 5 years... Much respect.
Yes indeed this will be the 5th year...nickmirr should never forget the 1st...I can still taste those Rumba wiiings!!!!!! lol

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2018, 09:21:11 AM »
Wk 1:

Thurs:
PHI

Sun:
PITT
CIN
TENN
MINN
NE
NO
JAX
BALT
LAC
DEN
ARI
CAR
GB

MON:
DET
RAIDERS

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2018, 09:53:28 AM »
Bet.!!!!!
Wait... IF all the pieces fit in place, I would be honored to see my Raiders smash your Vikings. But IF you start crying after seeing your Vikings get smashed and suffer there 5th SB loss, I would feel bad for about 2 minutes then it’s back to celebrating.

@Nick  Damn...looks like the homeless Raiders just gave up on their current roster.  They are still in rebuild mode.  I actually think it was a good trade for the Raiders.  They will have 4 #1 picks over the next 2 years.  They should be extremely solid in 3 years with all of those picks (assuming they don't blow them).
Live free or die!

bachatero

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2018, 10:26:09 AM »
Week 1:

Thursday:
Eagles

Sunday:
Steelers
Vikings
Colts
Ravins
Jaguars
Saints
Patriots
Dolphins
Chargers
Broncos
Panthers
Cardinals
Packers

Monday:
Lions
Rams
Live free or die!

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2018, 10:26:32 AM »
Bet.!!!!!

@Nick  Damn...looks like the homeless Raiders just gave up on their current roster.  They are still in rebuild mode.  I actually think it was a good trade for the Raiders.  They will have 4 #1 picks over the next 2 years.  They should be extremely solid in 3 years with all of those picks (assuming they don't blow them).
How's Gruden who's not proven anything on a $100m contract and Mack too expensive to keep? Las Vegas Raiders will regret choosing Carr and Gruden

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal