global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Ahnvee  (Read 2470 times)

Captainsaveahoe

Ahnvee
« on: June 15, 2021, 01:19:44 PM »
Has anybody been to Ahnvee lately? I am thinking about going to Sosua this weekend and I am trying to see if it is worth it?  I don't mind the curfew, but the liquor ban (after 3pm or 6pm) sucks.  If anybody can help me with the following it would be greatly appreciated...

1) is Ahnvee still open at night with the liquor ban (3pm or 6pm bullshit)
2) when is the liquor ban or 3pm or 6pm bullshits over
3) When is the Malecon suppose to open back up?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Ahnvee
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 01:32:20 PM »
When are you thinking about going?  Tomorrow?? The changes to curfew are measured in weeks. Will you be there before July???

Are you thinking about visiting when this "time sensitive" information has to be verified?  How important is an answer to whether they are selling alcohol after 3pm today and 6pm later and the fact that it's a complex with a restaurant behind closed gates for it own guests?

I know you're thinking about it...but should I contact sources right now, or wait until you've actually purchased tickets??

Maybe you should call the Ahnvee Resort and ask a representative and not anonymous keyboards on whore mongering website.

1 809-571-2826

Ok Yessss...I'm busting your balls...But honestly, if you can pay to go on the spur of the moment, you can buy alcohol or move in the country unaffected...just like locals
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:36:22 PM by PapiViejo55-2 »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 01:39:57 PM »
I am thinking about going on Friday.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 01:43:05 PM »
I am thinking about going on Friday.
Cool. As a gringo...you know you there are ways to operate despite the rules. Your cash is King and they want you to use it.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 01:43:52 PM »
I have a day off Friday for a new holiday Juneteenth.  The flight isn't that bad for last minute so I am thinking about going.  I heard somewhere that Ahnvee was closed for a few days.  I just want to see if it is open.  I also asked about the malecon because I enjoyed Atlanta lights and would like to go back.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 01:46:38 PM »
Here’s the latest on the curfew. Whether Ahnvee will be open will depend on if the local Sosua authorities get permission to bend the rules. I know they were open this last Saturday night. It’s a little frustrating when planning a trip that you can’t count on the local expats to provide up to date  info.

Curfew relaxed to 6 pm - 5 am daily in SDQ. Unchanged in POP. No public drinking after 3 pm countrywide, but alcohol can be purchased in the original container until the respective curfew time. Everything will be reevaluated next week.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 02:00:47 PM »
thanks Jazzy.  When you say the curfew is unchanged in POP does that mean it is still like 9pm with a 3 hour travel time?

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 02:10:17 PM »
thanks Jazzy.  When you say the curfew is unchanged in POP does that mean it is still like 9pm with a 3 hour travel time?

10 pm M-F with two additional hours to 12 am for transit. 9 pm Sat-Sun with transit to 12 am.

TheBarbarian

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 02:56:07 PM »
When are you thinking about going?  Tomorrow?? The changes to curfew are measured in weeks. Will you be there before July???

Are you thinking about visiting when this "time sensitive" information has to be verified?  How important is an answer to whether they are selling alcohol after 3pm today and 6pm later and the fact that it's a complex with a restaurant behind closed gates for it own guests?

I know you're thinking about it...but should I contact sources right now, or wait until you've actually purchased tickets??

Maybe you should call the Ahnvee Resort and ask a representative and not anonymous keyboards on whore mongering website.

1 809-571-2826

Ok Yessss...I'm busting your balls...But honestly, if you can pay to go on the spur of the moment, you can buy alcohol or move in the country unaffected...just like locals

This BS right here

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 03:23:53 PM »
Was it unwarranted? Maybe too harsh? I know...f--king Boomers. Not to worry I wont be in the new millennium very much longer. LOL!

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 02:08:14 PM »
Was it unwarranted? Maybe too harsh? I know...f--king Boomers. Not to worry I wont be in the new millennium very much longer. LOL!

Now that's a good one...lol.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2021, 11:11:29 AM »
Being old is a mixed bag of pleasures...real, melancholy, and hopeful...but the clock is against you. So everyday should be treated as a gift,
 shared, and appreciated. You've been blessed to have had what you've endured and tomorrow is not promised. Wear a smile be thankful you're still in the game. Not everyone gets to see where you are now.

ironmantis

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2021, 09:59:03 PM »
Was there throughout the last two weekends and just got back home last night. Ahnvee was closed everyday. No one has been able to give a straight answer why.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2021, 10:08:44 PM »
Was there throughout the last two weekends and just got back home last night. Ahnvee was closed everyday. No one has been able to give a straight answer why.
Only Bourbon and answer why

MrNavigator

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 08:15:52 AM »
My "guess" is that it has something to do with the alcohol ban after 3 and not wanting to get setup and shutdown so it closed to public. Someone claimed that EVERYONE still selling liquor up until curfew.......OKAY. Then again it was another article bout something coming down pipe a few weeks ago and that the HEAT was on.  I guess we will see....
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 12:24:39 PM by MrNavigator »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal