Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Massage Parlors

Nuru Massage Parlors on the North Coast??

(1/4) > >>

jj87:
So I've heard about the Slip on Me massage joint in Santo Domingo which some of the fellas here on the forum have been to. I'm not going to make it to SD on this trip so I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's something similar to it in POP or Santiago. All info is appreciated.

robert sacamano:
I've never heard anyone even talking about it in the DR but I've done a tons of them in Asia. In Thailand, they are great value and are a great way to start of a banging session. Like a normal massage, these massages are highly service oriented so I think it would be hard to find a Dominicana that would do a good enough job. A stereotype but customer service is not where Dominicans get top marks.

Valid question and it's good to see people mining for more than trip reports and pics. There's all sorts of other things we can get out of our DR vacations than chicas, cigars and cheap rum.

Loslivingood:
I never had a nuru massage. I would love for my first one to be with a bad ass chica.

true_boy:
Shit man, some body get on it and find one in puerto plata.

SamuiSam:
I've been to Annies Soapy Massage in Bangkok.  Soap massage, not nuru. Had 2 girls for 2 hours...great f--kin' experience!! Got off 3 times before it was over.  I agree though about the Dominican girls just not being up to the challenge for that service.  Those BKK girls work HARD!!  But I'd be willing to be a test subject if anyone here finds a place on the DR north coast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version