Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Trip Reports

Thoughts on Sosua, 1st time poster long time lurker...

(1/18) > >>

justin_credible:
Hello all. First of all, thank you all for the information here on this forum. For a little context, while I was stuck at home during the pandemic and my passport was blank, I realized that I didn't really live life to the fullest, especially when it came to travel.  I am 38 years old, single, no kids average looks, educated and am not living hand to mouth. After lurking on this forum, I bit the bullet and without Spanish had two trips to Cartagena Colombia. It was a life altering experience and was hungry to conquer new territory. So thank you guys, because I've been lurking for 3 years. BTW, my first trip to Colombia I came in with a gf and left without one when I stupidly did not scrub my phone of the evidence. Live and learn. the crazy thing is I'd do it again!

My goal for Sosua was to rent a hotel and sport as many chicks as I can. No interest in beach activities, horse back riding
 etc. Every 6 months I need to purge this out of my system, and this was a Birthday gift to myself. My budget is 200$ USA a day for food and chicks which I think it pretty fair. Along the way, I will help local population with some tipping if they impact my experience in a positive way...not just beg. I am here in Sosua for 7 days.

To the trip report.

Night one land (at about 4pm) and end up walking around to get used to my surroundings. Much smaller town feel than Cartagena is, and I feel that the Chickas are more money motivated/scammers compared to Venezuelans in Colombia. Also most aren't dressed to impressed. I also figure out that I'm being tabbed as a newcomer already because the place is small. I know how word spreads quick in a small town and I hardly speak Spanish. I start of at kings and strike up a conversation with some older cats. I see chikas, but not a ton of them, and a cute Haitian strikes up a conversation and sob story about trying to make it to USA but getting deported to Mexico. I offer 2500 for short time. She takes. Great session. I go back on the streets to conquer new territory. I now know how the game works. Take Chika number, ask for picture then negotiate price. Rinse, repeat. I am in sales, so I never ever ask the Chickas for her price. Some of these chicks are absolutely nuts. 100 USA dollars for short time? 5000 pesos? GTFO! I politely decline there offers, but surprisingly after gathering a few numbers I'd say it's fairly common. Maybe I have to build rapport a bit more or maybe it's because it's a weekday...but I'm kind of surprised because what is the alternative for these Chicas? Walk the streets aimlessly? I have a strict 3000 peso per "short time" rule and on mid-tier chichas I start off 2500 and I hold the line at those two price points.

Back to the story, I ended up striking up a conversation with another girl. She's cute and has a great rack. Gave an incredible BJ came in no time. 2500 for her. Not bad I think I'll reconnect with this one if there are too many chicks asking for crazy prices. (she's been blowing up my phone for a day now)

Third woman of the night. Ended up doing a bit of whale hunting and figured why not? Anyway, this chick actually speaks English. I start off being very generous with 3000k. She says 4. I don't budge. She gives in and takes 3 after me not responding for 30 minutes. The session is good, but she's not as "into it" as the other woman. I send her on her way after the rain stops.

Night 2

Phone is blowing up with some chickas numbers. Unfortunately, these are women who approached me the night before and are 4, and 5 and sure as hell not wasting a nut on those. I ignore them. Anyway, the afternoon turns to 6 and I go street hunting. This was a mistake of me trying to force the issue and ask for numbers on any chick I found attracted for a quick afternoon session. Anyway, end up asking the number of this 7 out of 10 girl and tell her 2500 for short time. She counters for 3000, which is in my budget This woman is a bit older but it was the 1st time the session was rushed. Ive never gotten that bad of service. Way too quick...we are talking maybe 20 minutes and 7 minutes in she's asking if I came. She doesn't like me and I believe it's because I forced this one. Quick question for you guys...what percentage of sessions of yours are bad? I didn't even come and figured send her on her way and I don't want any negative vibes going forward. She even deletes the picture she sent my on WhatsApp, so it was a good idea to rid myself of her. Don't get me wrong, she was never visibly angry or even very pushy, but you could tell she wanted out. I may go with younger Chickas/haitants/ hungry chickas going forward OR I'll build report. No more "street hunting" I'll have them come to me.

This is all after 1 night and an afternoon. I can't give a true comparison to Cartagena until the trip is done...The girls are prettier so far in Cartegena, but if you're a booty lover and like "grittier" woman I'd say Sosua is better. Sosua has a much nicer beach It's also slightly cheaper because my budget for women in Colombia was 300,000 pesos for short time vs 3000 Dominican Pesos. The positives are if you want to have a place to meet some cool cats (I love being social).

BTW, I'm staying for a week...It still hasn't hit the weekend yet, so I'm hopeful things will pick up. It's certainly hard to stay on a budget here if you're not careful so if my daily budget runs out, es finito.

I'll maybe update after the trip is over.

tugboaboat5393:
Kudos on your first trip ,you did well ! dont sweat the small stuff no worries once in a while you will get a star fish chica, its not 100 % your going to get a bell ringer every session, chalk it up to a learning experience, the more chicas you smash the more knowlege you gain,,  the old saying vett and vibe, if not to your likeing its on to the next, dont feel bad if you trun a chica down, your in charge you have the peso,, Dont be afraid to hunt,, opertunities will present them selves, let say you bump into a tenderonie a cute newbie to the game,or older sexy milf chica thats a semi pro in town to party f--k  for the weekendand  to make a few pesos,, Keep up the good work sir !

Iamdreamman35:
So your total budget is $1400 for chicas? I plan to take my first trip next year and would like to know? Would $3000 USD be enough? (Not including flight and hotel. I'll pay for both separate ) I plan to stay for about 5 days and I plan to sport f--k only.

Mr Back Shot:
Not sure if you're trolling or not here but...$3k for 5 days with hotel and airfare paid separate? Will be hard to get rid of that on just chicas.

Iamdreamman35:
Not trolling. I never been to DR before. My only experience out of the country, was a trip to the Bahamas once, on a Carnival Cruise with a group of friends back in 2019 (f--ked 4 woman in one day).

Always wanted to go to the Dominican Republic so I joined this forum for some insight and like to read trip reports. But I also keep hearing how Sosua is dead and current rates are outrageous. And I noticed this was the OP first time as well. So I figured I'd ask.

But thank you for the response, you basically answered my question. Hope to go early next year when I have some vacation time from the new job. Was supposed to go this year but had a huge setback with my old job (have a much better job now with more pay).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version