global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: This is Why I'm leaving the Matrix...  (Read 3629 times)

Creative

• Devoted Contributer
This is Why I'm leaving the Matrix...
« on: July 14, 2021, 06:36:25 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUGPqg6zDw

Dudes are ok just giving money to women without getting shit in return. Its like we have a culture of men who are ok just giving money away and beating thier dicks to women on the internet. The Simps have won and f--ked up the dating scene in America. I'm so disgusted that I can't even date an American women. Even if I ever became a millionaire I will leave the country for good and never return. I'm guessing in the next 10 years its going to get worse. If we continue on this trajectory America will turn into a 3rd world country where men from other countries come to f--k American women.... mark my words.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: This is Why I'm leaving the Matrix...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 07:16:06 PM »
Here's one woman's opinion on that...
https://youtu.be/ahOqV95KRNY
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

lazy_monger

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 07:27:07 PM »
Don't deal with chicks like her.  A simp is going to be a simp in whatever country he is in.  That's how he relates to women.  The "matrix" is not a country, it is a state of mind.  The DR is littered with houses built for a chick by a gringo, only for chick to dump the gringo and move the "primo" and the rest of the family in.  One of the gringo who started the "leave Sosua and go Medellin" movement had that shit happen to him.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 08:35:56 PM »
Is it me, or is Blu Jasmine a little fat?  Nevertheless, whoever is paying her bills, could have done better.
I'm sure denigrating things that have nothing  to do with you could be said, but that just demonstrates the ignorance of anyone that belittles someone based on their physical attributes.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 09:20:37 PM »
Is it me, or is Blu Jasmine a little fat?  Nevertheless, whoever is paying her bills, could have done better.
I'm sure denigrating things that have nothing  to do with you could be said, but that just demonstrates the ignorance of anyone that belittles someone based on their physical attributes.

Yup, but I'm not the one who full of himself, and using the opposite gender for money, am I? 

Actually you have accurately described yourself in part.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 10:37:05 PM »

It's just you fam.  Lol

Stonewall

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 11:12:35 PM »
I am amaze by anyone who get pass 2 minutes listening to this chick.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

madvillian

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2021, 11:35:06 PM »
I am amaze by anyone who get pass 2 minutes listening to this chick.

Thank the lord that they placed time stamps so I could take in the quick sound bites and close the browser before my computer contracts AIDs.

Seriously, she is a walking advertisement of our current state of affairs when it comes to women in the states. While the vast majority of ladies aren't close to her, many are starting to take their ques from these type of women.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2021, 05:18:15 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUGPqg6zDw

Dudes are ok just giving money to women without getting shit in return. Its like we have a culture of men who are ok just giving money away and beating thier dicks to women on the internet. The Simps have won and f--ked up the dating scene in America. I'm so disgusted that I can't even date an American women. Even if I ever became a millionaire I will leave the country for good and never return. I'm guessing in the next 10 years its going to get worse. If we continue on this trajectory America will turn into a 3rd world country where men from other countries come to f--k American women.... mark my words.
Correct on that one Sir,,Guys are getting pussy whipped,    your all done in the traditional dateing scene ! today with the me too movment ,Feminazis,    Shit you cant even say Dark chocolate to a nice hot black women with out getting your head chopped off,   So yes its a macho culture in the DR till the weekend ballers and nuggle heads f--k that up !!!

crazy_canuck

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2021, 11:47:20 AM »

It's just you fam.  Lol

No it's not just you  ::)
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

MrNavigator

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2021, 01:03:44 PM »
This is why you alot of NY dudes and others up north go down and Captain Save chicks in the DR, wifing them up, taking care of them hoes and paying double or TOP DOLLAR for those chicks down there.

They figure providing for the chicks down there is way cheaper than back home so they fo down and mess the market up because of a problem they helped create in their hoods. They let these hoes feel entitled by telling them rats how beautiful they is and bragging to each other n sticking they chests out when seen in public with these BASIC BITCHES!

This hoe is the typical entitled 8th grade drop out hoe wit a pussy that's smarter than most dudes uo there Masters degrees working on Wall Street and the average  klown on the block! I wish I would allow myself to be round pathetic dudes who for this .....shit is disgusting

TheRealDallas

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2021, 01:21:37 PM »
This is why you alot of NY dudes and others up north go down and Captain Save chicks in the DR, wifing them up, taking care of them hoes and paying double or TOP DOLLAR for those chicks down there.

They figure providing for the chicks down there is way cheaper than back home so they fo down and mess the market up because of a problem they helped create in their hoods. They let these hoes feel entitled by telling them rats how beautiful they is and bragging to each other n sticking they chests out when seen in public with these BASIC BITCHES!

This hoe is the typical entitled 8th grade drop out hoe wit a pussy that's smarter than most dudes uo there Masters degrees working on Wall Street and the average  klown on the block! I wish I would allow myself to be round pathetic dudes who for this .....shit is disgusting

I agree

BLAZEBOY

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 08:29:18 AM »

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 You pretty much summed it up in a nutshell my dude.  It’s basically all an ego thing for dudes when in reality they’re are some damn fools. 
Keep It Movin!

MrStealYoChica

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2021, 10:29:20 AM »
Others said it best. Matrix is not a place its a state of mind. So true. The third world countries are next once the simps cant compete anymore in America. Its even starting right now.

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2021, 03:37:32 PM »
I can 't believe how distorted the views are on this video. The woman was telling you straight goods how to identify women to AVOID OR DEAL WITH THEM. I grew up with five older sisters (only boy) , only one of them had any REAL smarts (10 yrs older than me), was straight with me about women and the games they play.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal