global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: BLACKBEARD  (Read 30697 times)

stinqu

Re: BLACKBEARD
« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2022, 08:42:47 PM »
So many here think Prostitution is "legal" in DR, it is not!!!!! It is, De Facto illegal , the legal statute is so poorly written as to make it unenforceable in a court of law. There for no one is ever charged. This fact seems to suit the Government and  police, It allows them to put the squeeze on gringos who step out of line.

Stones

« Reply #226 on: March 29, 2022, 04:17:25 PM »
So many here think Prostitution is "legal" in DR, it is not!!!!! It is, De Facto illegal , the legal statute is so poorly written as to make it unenforceable in a court of law. There for no one is ever charged. This fact seems to suit the Government and  police, It allows them to put the squeeze on gringos who step out of line.

Stingu, "De Facto illegal" is the same as "DeFacto legal." Not sure I understand your point.

Bottom line: Nobody is getting arrested. So is that "De Facto" legal or "DeFacto illegal?" In your own words.

I'll hang up and listen.

stinqu

« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2022, 05:27:48 PM »
STONES; Your correct I misused the term.The fact remains prostitution is "not legal" in DR. Its just that the statute on the books that makes it illegal, is so vague as to make it unenforceable

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #228 on: April 01, 2022, 07:35:37 AM »
Facts Sir !  Gee if this was not the case Sosua would be just a beach town with locals and regular tourist No chicas no toto Pussy no TMBTS Why bitch about BB and split hairs!  if not join mothers against hoes and  join a anti hoe group !!!!!!!

Stones

« Reply #229 on: April 01, 2022, 04:59:04 PM »
STONES; Your correct I misused the term.The fact remains prostitution is "not legal" in DR. Its just that the statute on the books that makes it illegal, is so vague as to make it unenforceable

No worries. As I said, it's all the same thing. All I care about is that no one in the Dominican Republic is being arrested for engaging in a voluntary act of prostitution with another consenting adult. Simple as that, and that's all I need to know.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 05:06:49 PM by Stones »

ChicagoBbbj

« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2022, 01:31:21 PM »
This was my original trip report lol I'll be back in two weeks.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal