global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: My 1st Visit To The Su Was Worth All The Hype! (June 20 - 24 2022 Trip Report)  (Read 10377 times)

Jazzy2019

LOL...yall really think I got on here to lie? If I didn't have the time of my life, I would've kept it to myself vs hopping on an anonymous message board lol.

I don't know what yall experiences have been and why you think this shit was so far fetched, but it's all facts. This all happened literally a few days ago and we had a blast. If someone can provide direction on how to post pics, I'll post those as well.

I think the reason you’re catching flack is that you write in the tone of I’d say someone in his mid twenties. I was surprised to hear that you and your 7 friends were in your early thirties. 

I’m not sure if everyone can post photos. If there are no restrictions all you need do is hit the “attachments and other options” link right below the dialog box and then follow the instructions.

brooklyn44

I like this post the first time always the wildest.😂😂😂

texasmade841

Didn’t realize my lack of formality would cause all this negative feedback. All good, here are the pics.

Mr Back Shot

Nah, you good bro. Report with the good and bad and doubled back with pics. Just what the site been missing!

TheRealDallas

Solid report my guy.

Maintain this energy

Stonewall

Not bad, you did it your way.
The kissing though LMAO!
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

marachi4

Great Report that first trip is always special. Never mind the haters their miserable.

Jazzy2019

I’m not trying to cast doubt on your description of you escapades, but I’m a little surprised that many of your pictures appear to be whatsapp grabs. I’d expect a rookie to take and post more on site photos.

MrNavigator

I’m not trying to cast doubt on your description of you escapades, but I’m a little surprised that many of your pictures appear to be whatsapp grabs. I’d expect a rookie to take and post more on site photos.

I think he's said him and his friends deleted some pics at the airport although the pic of the chica in the pool seems to be a first hand pic from someone.

TheRealDallas

I still post real-time vids n pics

Authenticity and actuality is key

MrNavigator

I think I'm picking up on all the sarcasm now, my green ass was clueless lol. It's all good though, I'll take it in stride.

Just a few things and I'll let you all take it from here:
 - Yes, everyone got paid in some fashion, some double backed for free
 - Everything written is 100% accurate, I gain nothing for lying to yall lol
 - I noticed many of the men there last week were 55+ or guys that looked pretty rough lol - me and my crew are early 30s, former athletes, and actually party like this back in the states. I'm in the nightlife industry so alot of this was typical for me. I got Memorial Day Weekend stories in Vegas that are wilder than this! All that to say, your looks/age can sometimes dictate your circumstances. This was ours!

Much love though fellas!

Nevamind the doubters Tex, I didn't detect anything in your report that screamed you are lying. You even mixed in the good with the bad and explained what happened in those instances that chicas went krazy. It's dudes that post on here about being with crews, always winning, no bad experiences, God's gift type shit and those of us who have been around the block KNOW the bs when we hear it!

We know that's how it goes down with them hoes and if you haven't had it happen to you (I haven't thank goodness), you heard about it happening to friends or you saw YouTube vids of their animal like behaviors!

Running with crews can be good and bad. Some dudes on here have to go with a crew because they probably would get their ass kicked if they was solo. Others don't know how to have fun solo. What I will say is the first time you go somewhere new you may want others with you.

My first time I went, it was 7 of us. My next trip just 2 of us followed by a solo trip. All I will say is it's a completely different experience solo and in a good way. No babysitting, no drama, move how you want to move and when you want.

MrNavigator

Oh yeah.....you shouldn't be surprised that it's haters on here who talk down on the SU. If you have read posts on here in the past you would have known why dudes do that. They don't want people like you going down with your boys and running thru the hoes that they finance from 3,000 miles away.....FOR THE LOW!!!  These dudes know these hoes names, life story, how many kids they got, all their friends names....lame shit.

Same dudes who call the place dead will be back in 6-12 months CONFIRMING that place is still dead lol, other suckas will take it as "gospel" because they don't have anything else to do with their free time n money. Yea ok.....

MACK

@cknice I don't think we'll be able to top this Sosua trip though lol. That's why we're all gearing up for Cartagena. Annual Father's Day gift back to ourselves. What were you not feeling about Colombia? Seemed like all I've been hearing were glowing reviews!

It's worth it you should go...just make sure you where a jimmy hat....waking up about 6am in the morning to go take a leak and screaming in pain isn't very fun...but I have to admit if your sleepy and groggy...it will wake you right up!

MACK

Didn’t realize my lack of formality would cause all this negative feedback. All good, here are the pics.

I've seen all of these women before... I don't like how in the past I would  see the same women in sosua over and over again....

MACK

Not bad, you did it your way.
The kissing though LMAO!

Yea it's his first time and he doesn't get women that look like that on the regular.... so kissing prostitutes is not surprising...it's super common for guys in his category(this is not a slight or a diss)

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal