global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Itis In Sosua  (Read 2141 times)

Jazzy2019

Re: Itis In Sosua
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2022, 09:34:43 AM »
I ever open a restaurant in Sosua, I'll name it Itis and serve collard greens, fried chicken and mac & cheese with jalapeno cornbread and sweet ice tea

Here is a spot on the strip for you chicken and waffles cats https://youtu.be/XuQ-Y9WT0d8

Just what we need, another hood restaurant to turn Sosua into little New York For the weekend warriors. Put another nail in the coffin for Dominican culture.

New York is the only reason Sosua is even what it is. I love how dudes on here are so insecure when it comes to cats from NY. We know we move different and everyone else is envious but I’ve never seen more dudes feel so threatened. I get it, New York is New York and there is no place like it but instead of hating on us, come chill with us and take notes. There’s a reason you can drop a New Yorker anywhere on this planet and they will prosper. We move different and we’re built different. While you cats are sitting in the bushes hating on us, we’re dicking down you and your man’s favorite chicas!

This is some comedy right here.  Sosua was just fine before that cheap ass JetBlue flight.

I’m not going to lie, this was funny lmao

But come on now, why all the hate towards NYers? Every time I get on here I keep seeing n----s bashing us. My crew and I go there to hang and smash chicas. We enjoy the food, music, overall culture. We get enough of the Dominicans up here to understand we want more of it.

Folks f--k with y'all because as they say in Texas too many of you are all hat and no horse. All bluster and nothing to back it up, but attitude. Too much of who you are has been designed to live within the confines of NYC. Leave NYC and you're like a fish out of water. That's why so many New Yorker's cling to the mystic that NYC is the center of the country and that everyone else is envious of folks that live there. The truth is that it's the preferred place to live only for people who have adapted to its uniqueness.

Unfortunately the adaptation gets in the way of New Yorkers successfully interacting with non New Yorkers when outside of the confines of New York. In other words the act doesn't travel very well. From what I've seen once outside of New York all you got is New York. You need New York around you to be the person you believe you are. That's why ya'll forever sporting New York regalia. No other residents of any city in the country needs to rep their city like New Yorkers seem to need to rep the big apple. By the way, the NYC mindset fails miserably out here in Cali.

Blacknight69

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2022, 10:51:21 AM »
NEW YORKERS???? The biggest reason Sosua went to shit!!! The Make it Rain Clowns?  New Yorkers!!! The come in in Jet Black and loose their f--king minds for 48HRs?  New Yorkers!! The most ignorant bastards in Sosua that don't even take the time to exchange US money into PESO?  New Yorkers!! The reason chicas can even get their lips ready to ask for $100 for a ST??? THE f--kING NEW YORKERS!!!

rocket78r

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2022, 12:38:14 PM »
I ever open a restaurant in Sosua, I'll name it Itis and serve collard greens, fried chicken and mac & cheese with jalapeno cornbread and sweet ice tea

Here is a spot on the strip for you chicken and waffles cats https://youtu.be/XuQ-Y9WT0d8

Just what we need, another hood restaurant to turn Sosua into little New York For the weekend warriors. Put another nail in the coffin for Dominican culture.

New York is the only reason Sosua is even what it is. I love how dudes on here are so insecure when it comes to cats from NY. We know we move different and everyone else is envious but I’ve never seen more dudes feel so threatened. I get it, New York is New York and there is no place like it but instead of hating on us, come chill with us and take notes. There’s a reason you can drop a New Yorker anywhere on this planet and they will prosper. We move different and we’re built different. While you cats are sitting in the bushes hating on us, we’re dicking down you and your man’s favorite chicas!

This is some comedy right here.  Sosua was just fine before that cheap ass JetBlue flight.

But come on now, why all the hate towards NYers? Every time I get on here I keep seeing n----s bashing us. My crew and I go there to hang and smash chicas. We enjoy the food, music, overall culture. We get enough of the Dominicans up here to understand we want more of it.

Folks f--k with y'all because as they say in Texas too many of you are all hat and no horse. All bluster and nothing to back it up, but attitude. Too much of who you are has been designed to live within the confines of NYC. Leave NYC and you're like a fish out of water. That's why so many New Yorker's cling to the mystic that NYC is the center of the country and that everyone else is envious of folks that live there. The truth is that it's the preferred place to live only for people who have adapted to its uniqueness.

Unfortunately the adaptation gets in the way of New Yorkers successfully interacting with non New Yorkers when outside of the confines of New York. In other words the act doesn't travel very well. From what I've seen once outside of New York all you got is New York. You need New York around you to be the person you believe you are. That's why ya'll forever sporting New York regalia. No other residents of any city in the country needs to rep their city like New Yorkers seem to need to rep the big apple. By the way, the NYC mindset fails miserably out here in Cali.

That’s pretty much it.  I’ve gotten along with every NY fella I’ve met in Sosua.  Only two thing I didn’t like the repeating “Yo” and the need to always talk about New York. 

I think other guys don’t like NY too because the locals aren’t stupid.  They think we’ll just pander to NY dudes because we know they don’t leave the US mindset behind.

Al NYC

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2022, 12:54:39 PM »

Not insecure. If I wanna hang with New Yorkers I’ll go to New York. And it’s not just New York corrupting the Dominican supposed to hear large cities in the US like Atlanta,Miami and New York. I go to Dominican republic to hang with Dominicans.

What I don’t understand is that a lot of Americans want to leave America but wherever they end up they want to turn that country into little America. If you feel so strongly about America just stay your ass there. No reason to run another countries culture.

👆🏽 100% Correct!! It’s not just NY it’s every major large American city!! Bringing hip hop culture to Sosua. Like I said before, I like some hip hop music and all that, just not in DR/Sosua.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2022, 01:45:36 PM »
Most not all of your loud, wild acting, over the top guys from New York are usually the biggest cornballs back home. (Church mouse in NYC…. Puffy/Jay Z in Sousa).🤣

But this is also true for guys from other major cities, real dudes don’t need or want to be seen or heard, they just want to enjoy there vacation away from the BS from America.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 02:03:00 PM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2022, 02:04:35 PM »
Most not all of your loud, wild acting, over the top guys from New York are usually the biggest cornballs back home.

But this is also true for guys from other major cities, real dudes don’t need or want to be seen or heard, they just want to enjoy there vacation away from the BS from America.

Here I need to speak up for LA peeps. We don't rep. If you're observant you'll figure out we're from LA before we announce it. In general our attitude is live and let live. That laid back Cali thing is for real. We do too much cultural mixing out here to believe that one way is the only way. Every angeleno I know who has visited Sosua essentially says that New York cats are a weird bunch and way too uptight for their own good.

y.

Talis

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2022, 02:56:56 PM »

The next time you are walking around Sosua and an SUV playing hip-hip at ear crushing decibels drives by or a group goes by on 4 wheelers revving the engines and making a scene - look at the locals and long term expats. They will all have that pained/pissed look on their face and will be making eye contact with each other doing those small head shakes. Opinions are being formed in those moments and there are lots of moments like that. It does seem to be east coast USA visitors playing big shot that are the main culprits.

Do your fantasy weekends - but have a little respect and sympathy for the people living there, make some effort not to shove it in their face.

bangoskank

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2022, 03:02:07 PM »
Everyone defends this behavior by saying the Dominicans like the hip-hop and the trap music but if you notice, the places where there are no Americans or before the American show up they are not playing this music. They don’t turn this on until the Americans show up and this is just to appease them so they could make some more money.

Jett

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2022, 06:28:52 PM »

Nailed it. Absolutely spot on Jazzy

I've observed that everyone who is from NYC has to mention (typically within 30 seconds of introduction) that they are from NYC. Even if they no longer live in NYC and have moved to other parts of the country, they're annoyingly compelled to bring it up. They aren't even aware that they do it or cognizant of the fact that it's not relevant to the conversation. I've met dudes who were born in NYC but raised somewhere else for the remainder of their childhood and still say they're from Brooklyn. That's not a flex. That's your insecurity speaking for you. We see you. We know that being from NYC is basically a stand-in for any social shortcomings. A protection mechanism.

I hate to bring bad news but NYC does not define America. There's well over 300 million people in the United States and all of those people live west of the Hudson. The 13 original states were a big deal back in the 18th century, it's the 21st century and we have 50 states now. These "non New Yorker's" don't take subways, step on rat infested streets, live on top of one another or care one single bit about how the Yankees or Giants are doing. They live in areas with unpolluted beaches, mountains, deserts and even forests. It doesn't even snow in many of these areas or get lower than 40 degrees all year round. What's even more hard to believe is that there are restaurants that can make pizza just as good if not BETTER than NYC pizza!(*gasp) Unfortunately, because most media is based in NYC the rest of us can't go a week without hearing how bad crime is in NYC. Local NYC stories clogging my social media feed. I don't care if some garbage human jacks himself on the B train in front of kids. That's a NYC story; let NYC deal with it.

Bottom line: The rest of us don't hate NYC dudes. Ya'll just weird and socially awkward outside of your own provincial comfort zone. Dress like a man. You're not impressing anyone with that Yankee fitted ball cap. Looks even worse on a 35 year old man. Also, wife beater undershirts are underwear and shouldn't be exposed. Neither should your drawers. Sporting your Air Jordans on the beach? C'mon 'shun. I swear, NYC dudes in the Su is like hanging out with vegans or Jehovah Witnesses; too much work.

lazy_monger

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2022, 07:02:37 PM »

Man, there are jackasses from everywhere.  A lot of the original brothers I met on my first few trips were from New York and they were cool.  If Delta or Southwest had started a cheap direct flight from Atlanta before JetBlue.  People would have been talking about dudes from Atlanta ruining Sosua.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2022, 07:18:44 PM »
Could care less What NY dudes do, im glad there pay 100 usd for a 30 minute pump and dump,, im there to smash cute Haitian chicas yeah  at discount prices !!!!!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2022, 08:07:01 PM »

Man, there are jackasses from everywhere.  A lot of the original brothers I met on my first few trips were from New York and they were cool.  If Delta or Southwest had started a cheap direct flight from Atlanta before JetBlue.  People would have been talking about dudes from Atlanta ruining Sosua.

Naw, Lazy. That NYC arrogance is in a league of its own.

Talis

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2022, 09:06:23 PM »

Don't forget the Jersey Shore crowd

OD45

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2022, 02:03:48 AM »

My man’s hit the nail on the head! Mfs are highly annoying and oblivious.

NEW YORKERS???? The biggest reason Sosua went to shit!!! The Make it Rain Clowns?  New Yorkers!!! The come in in Jet Black and loose their f--king minds for 48HRs?  New Yorkers!! The most ignorant bastards in Sosua that don't even take the time to exchange US money into PESO?  New Yorkers!! The reason chicas can even get their lips ready to ask for $100 for a ST??? THE f--kING NEW YORKERS!!!

Most not all of your loud, wild acting, over the top guys from New York are usually the biggest cornballs back home. (Church mouse in NYC…. Puffy/Jay Z in Sousa).🤣

Lol!

Nailed it. Absolutely spot on Jazzy

I've observed that everyone who is from NYC has to mention (typically within 30 seconds of introduction) that they are from NYC. Even if they no longer live in NYC and have moved to other parts of the country, they're annoyingly compelled to bring it up. They aren't even aware that they do it or cognizant of the fact that it's not relevant to the conversation. I've met dudes who were born in NYC but raised somewhere else for the remainder of their childhood and still say they're from Brooklyn. That's not a flex. That's your insecurity speaking for you. We see you. We know that being from NYC is basically a stand-in for any social shortcomings. A protection mechanism.

I hate to bring bad news but NYC does not define America. There's well over 300 million people in the United States and all of those people live west of the Hudson. The 13 original states were a big deal back in the 18th century, it's the 21st century and we have 50 states now. These "non New Yorker's" don't take subways, step on rat infested streets, live on top of one another or care one single bit about how the Yankees or Giants are doing. They live in areas with unpolluted beaches, mountains, deserts and even forests. It doesn't even snow in many of these areas or get lower than 40 degrees all year round. What's even more hard to believe is that there are restaurants that can make pizza just as good if not BETTER than NYC pizza!(*gasp) Unfortunately, because most media is based in NYC the rest of us can't go a week without hearing how bad crime is in NYC. Local NYC stories clogging my social media feed. I don't care if some garbage human jacks himself on the B train in front of kids. That's a NYC story; let NYC deal with it.

Bottom line: The rest of us don't hate NYC dudes. Ya'll just weird and socially awkward outside of your own provincial comfort zone. Dress like a man. You're not impressing anyone with that Yankee fitted ball cap. Looks even worse on a 35 year old man. Also, wife beater undershirts are underwear and shouldn't be exposed. Neither should your drawers. Sporting your Air Jordans on the beach? C'mon 'shun. I swear, NYC dudes in the Su is like hanging out with vegans or Jehovah Witnesses; too much work.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal