global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Blackbeard Sep 2 - Sep 12  (Read 1267 times)

joshuabaruch1296

Blackbeard Sep 2 - Sep 12
« on: August 17, 2021, 10:25:02 PM »
Hey! I will be at Blackbeard for 10 days, anyone going to be there during these days?  Looking for buddies to go to Sosua with.

I am a real newbie to the DR scene.

beauknerr

Re: Blackbeard Sep 2 - Sep 12
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 01:40:48 PM »
I'll be there Labor Day weekend.  I sent you a private message.  I'm not heading into Sosua.

lukecage

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 04:48:43 PM »
Can you take a Chica to another resort for a few days? Just to have a better room I am booked at BB but may not want to stay there.

Stones

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 05:21:09 PM »
Can you take a Chica to another resort for a few days? Just to have a better room I am booked at BB but may not want to stay there.

Yes, I have seen that happen more than once. But she has to want to do it. It's not automatic. Lifestyles Resorts is an all-inclusive about a 20-minute taxi ride away from Blackbeards. It would be a good choice. There have been a number of trips when I have had rooms at both Lifestyles and Blackbeards at the same time.  Works perfectly for me. Lifestyles offered more of an upscale vacation experience and I used Blackbeards as a smash spot, although I also occasionally  scored regular American women on the resort. Best of both worlds. Have fun.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 07:06:58 AM by Stones »

lukecage

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 05:33:46 PM »
Great thanks for the tip. What is the vibe like at BB does if feel like a strip club all day. Which chicas do you want to stay away from?

Stones

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 06:20:02 PM »
Great thanks for the tip. What is the vibe like at BB does if feel like a strip club all day. Which chicas do you want to stay away from?

Actually, Blackbeards never feels like a strip club to me.  I see it as more of a pickup bar but there are rooms on site  -- and you don't have to worry about being hassled by the police. Over the years I have had memorable, not-so-memorable, and disappointing sexual encounters at BB. I would say more than 70 percent have been memorable, 20 percent not-so-memorable, and 10 percent disappointing. Frankly, I like those odds and I would encourage you, as a first timer, to just go and enjoy. Nobody bats a thousand in the DR. Everybody on this board has had duds. It happens. A Blackbeards chica who was fabulous for you might be lousy for me, and vice versa.

Insider tip:
When you check into BB go to the bar and ask to see "the book." The book will have profiles and pictures of all the chicas on the roster. Using the book, you may get a good feel for which of the BB girls fits what you are looking for. If that is not enough for you, ask to see the Mamasan on duty and tell her exactly what you want. She'll offer some recommendations -- or even satisfy you herself.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 10:31:58 PM by Stones »

lukecage

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 06:23:14 PM »
Stones thanks for the Gem!

jd66

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 02:47:15 AM »
Hey! I will be at Blackbeard for 10 days, anyone going to be there during these days?  Looking for buddies to go to Sosua with.

I am a real newbie to the DR scene.

BB is a fine start for some but staying there for 10 days straight is going to get real old.

Get your feet wet at BB for a few days then relocate to Sosua for the rest of the trip or you are going to get very bored looking at the same chicas everyday

You can't truly experience the DR scene by only staying at BB you gotta get out and give Sosua a try as well
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 02:49:09 AM by jd66 »

JDJohnson

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2021, 12:47:14 PM »

Insider tip:[/b] When you check into BB go to the bar and ask to see "the book." The book will have profiles and pictures of all the chicas on the roster. Using the book, you may get a good feel for which of the BB girls fits what you are looking for. If that is not enough for you, ask to see the Mamasan on duty and tell her exactly what you want. She'll offer some recommendations -- or even satisfy you herself.

Good luck.

Stones,

Great advice on Blackbeards, however when I was there in July someone had stolen "The Book."

I do not know if it has been found or replaced.

Do the work,

JD

Stones

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2021, 06:40:16 AM »
Damn. What lowlife would steal a book containing innocent-looking photos of women in bathing suits? The Book is popular with the Blackbeards guests. My guess is that BB will replace it soon, if not already. Thanks for the head's up, though.

lukecage

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2021, 09:51:36 AM »
First timer here. How many of the Chicas speak english?

Stones

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2021, 03:32:44 PM »
A few of the Blackbeards chicas speak English, but not many. It'll be the same almost everywhere else in the Dominican Republic. To be honest, the BB chicas just want to get the job done and move on. But the same can be said for about 80 percent of all the working girls in the DR. Don't go down there looking for true romance that could lead to marriage -- unless that is what you want. In that case you will have plenty of takers. That aside, the best move for you is to start learning Spanish before you go. There are various online sites for learning Spanish. Anything you can learn between now and your trip is better than nothing. If your trip is just weeks away, just download images to your phone that illustrate what you want sexually. Or you can use hand signals. Make it work. Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:48:30 PM by Stones »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal