global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Light at the end of the Tunnel  (Read 2792 times)

JakefromStateFarm

Re: Light at the end of the Tunnel
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2021, 04:33:57 PM »
...But wait..There's more!!
https://www.newsweek.com/2021/08/13/doomsday-covid-variant-worse-delta-lambda-may-coming-scientists-say-1615874.html
GET THOSE SHOTS OR YOU AINT GOING NOWHERE!!!!!

don't you get tired of that shit bro???? whoever wants it either already got it or will when they feel comfortable. those that don't want it , never will. you telling people over and over "GET THOSE SHOTS" isn't going to change anyone's mind. its actually kind of childish
Did you say anything to Murano about his Anti-Vax campaign on here? I'm tired of reading his BS....it's childish. 😎 GET THOSE SHOTS!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 04:36:54 PM by JakefromStateFarm »

rich1026

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2021, 09:00:21 AM »
https://www.newsweek.com/2021/08/13/doomsday-covid-variant-worse-delta-lambda-may-coming-scientists-say-1615874.html

don't you get tired of that shit bro???? whoever wants it either already got it or will when they feel comfortable. those that don't want it , never will. you telling people over and over "GET THOSE SHOTS" isn't going to change anyone's mind. its actually kind of childish
Did you say anything to Murano about his Anti-Vax campaign on here? I'm tired of reading his BS....it's childish. 😎 GET THOSE SHOTS!!!!!

you right but at least he's posting information (even if you don't agree with it). you just keep on with the "get those shots" lol. i will say this to murano tho, where the hell are you getting some these articles? assuming your just copy and pasting, they don't seem that credible. once i see shit like Wuhan flu, china virus etc. I stop reading lol

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2021, 09:21:21 AM »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2021, 09:59:31 AM »

you right but at least he's posting information (even if you don't agree with it). you just keep on with the "get those shots" lol. i will say this to murano tho, where the hell are you getting some these articles? assuming your just copy and pasting, they don't seem that credible. once i see shit like Wuhan flu, china virus etc. I stop reading lol
Much respect for the Murano criticism. I hope you realize that's the reason I do that. Every time he puts up bad information, that was my short and sweet counter. He gets his articles from far-right propaganda websites that spew misinformation. That shit is all over the Internet. ✌

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2021, 08:02:53 AM »
Man, I am just tapping my foot over here and waiting for the word than Puerto Plata Province is open 24hours a day! Whoever is not praying for this....please start! Yall holding up progress!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

rich1026

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2021, 10:08:44 AM »
Man, I am just tapping my foot over here and waiting for the word than Puerto Plata Province is open 24hours a day! Whoever is not praying for this....please start! Yall holding up progress!!

hopefully before the 28th.. even tho it wont stop me from having a great time. last year I was there when curfew was at 5 on weekdays and I believe noon on weekends. that shit didn't stop me at all from enjoying myself

2Up

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2021, 11:32:22 AM »
Boots on the ground 1st week of September.  Same as the last poster I stayed in Sosua last year/ curfew was 7pm and 5pm.  Hope the curfew is over when I make it.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal