global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Puerto Plata - Hotel  (Read 6021 times)

15phonicsbb

Puerto Plata - Hotel
« on: July 26, 2019, 09:29:11 PM »
Im going to sosua for first time but staying in Puerto Plata for 2 nights. Any idea where to find chicas in the city and also nice upper scale Chica friendly hotels??

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Re: Puerto Plata - Hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 10:35:40 PM »
Lifestyles Resort
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 05:14:28 AM »
Lifestyles Resort

If you’re wifing one up, sure. But Lifestyle’s is chica friendly?

lovesusua

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 02:14:24 PM »
Lifestyles Resort

Yea but do not drink from the bar at an DR resort............ or you might be going home in a wooden box
" Show me a beautiful woman......and I'll show you a man who's tired of putting up with her shit "

Fuentes

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 03:20:48 PM »
Lifestyles Resort

I would say Lifestyle's is "chica tolerant." On the weekends you can often find working girls at the disco in the Cofresi hotel. To take a chica onto the resort you'll have to either bribe a security guard or pay the daily fee for a wristband, which is about $85.

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »
Lifestyles Resort

I would say Lifestyle's is "chica tolerant." On the weekends you can often find working girls at the disco in the Cofresi hotel. To take a chica onto the resort you'll have to either bribe a security guard or pay the daily fee for a wristband, which is about $85.

Thanks. That’s what I thought. Doesn’t sound like an ideal situation for a monger unless you want to pay crazy prices to the on-resort girls or just wife up one chica and put her on your reservation as your registered guest.

MrNavigator

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 04:56:05 PM »
Lifestyles Resort

Totally not worth it....smh

Fuentes

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2019, 05:17:44 PM »
Lifestyles Resort

Thanks. That’s what I thought. Doesn’t sound like an ideal situation for a monger unless you want to pay crazy prices to the on-resort girls or just wife up one chica and put her on your reservation as your registered guest.

Actually the girls in the disco aren't that costly. Most will ask for $100 US but you can get it done for $60-$80. The only problem is that most are all business once you get back to the room. Their objective is to get you off in 15-30 minutes so they can get back to the disco and get another date. That can be avoided by telling them upfront that you want at least 2 pops and 45 minutes -- whichever comes first.

bospat15

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2019, 07:48:12 PM »
Lifestyles Resort

Perhaps the reason they are all business is because dudes f--k up the vibe arguing over $20. In my experience if you give them the $100 and tell them a nice propina might be in store as long as the night goes well they generally stay until whenever and the night is great, frequently ending sometime the next morning..

Actually the girls in the disco aren't that costly. Most will ask for $100 US but you can get it done for $60-$80. The only problem is that most are all business once you get back to the room. Their objective is to get you off in 15-30 minutes so they can get back to the disco and get another date. That can be avoided by telling them upfront that you want at least 2 pops and 45 minutes -- whichever comes first.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal