General Category > NFL Football 2018-19

Lamar Jackson 2019 vs. Randall Cunningham 1990: Which QB Season is Better?

(1/1)

DrinksOnMe:
You youngins don't know about Cunningham 1990 but that was considered to be the the greatest single season performance by an NFL QB in history.

Lamar Jackson is making a run though...he still isn't up to Randall's level yet but he is doing a damn good job so far.

Lamar over Brady in Super Bowl LIV?

nickmirr:

--- Quote from: DrinksOnMe on November 27, 2019, 05:20:28 PM ---You youngins don't know about Cunningham 1990 but that was considered to be the the greatest single season performance by an NFL QB in history.

Lamar Jackson is making a run though...he still isn't up to Randall's level yet but he is doing a damn good job so far.

--- End quote ---

Lamar and Brady can’t meet in the SB... But they can for the AFC championship and right to go to the SB

DrinksOnMe:

--- Quote from: nickmirr on November 27, 2019, 05:34:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: DrinksOnMe on November 27, 2019, 05:20:28 PM ---You youngins don't know about Cunningham 1990 but that was considered to be the the greatest single season performance by an NFL QB in history.

--- End quote ---

Lamar and Brady can’t meet in the SB... But they can for the AFC championship and right to go to the SB

--- End quote ---
Ooops. I meant the AFC Championship Game but I was thinking Lamar vs. the 49ers in LIV!

nickmirr:

--- Quote from: DrinksOnMe on November 27, 2019, 06:18:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickmirr on November 27, 2019, 05:34:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ooops. I meant the AFC Championship Game but I was thinking Lamar vs. the 49ers in LIV!

--- End quote ---
That goes down this weekend... @DOM, how are you?

btls101:
Really what happened to Lamar ?? That 2019 season unreal watchin him run everything and just not the same ..??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version