global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Text from Chica...job offer?  (Read 1030 times)

HitandRun

Re: Text from Chica...job offer?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2024, 06:52:39 AM »
this is weird.
I would question any chica that would possible leave a job decision in the hands of a gringo she don't know, has not been with.
to be honest I have never heard of such.
she must be a kid or something.
I have had chicas tell me I got a job so we cannot meet until my off day.
this weird.
but it is new content.

AR69

• All Access
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2024, 07:12:57 AM »
this is weird.
I would question any chica that would possible leave a job decision in the hands of a gringo she don't know, has not been with.
to be honest I have never heard of such.
she must be a kid or something.
I have had chicas tell me I got a job so we cannot meet until my off day.
this weird.
but it is new content.

Leave it to me to find the weird ones. lol

TravelYoda

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2024, 06:24:13 PM »
Got this text today from a Chica I have been texting and planned to meet once I arrive. Thoughts?

From Her:
I've spent the day thinking. I got a good job offer. As an accountant in a company and it is tempting me🥲. But if I catch it I won't be able to be with you and I really want to meet you. What I do?🥲🙈

LOL

Comedy. Sounds like she took classes at the Royal Nigerian School of Int'l Scamming. 2 possibilities. She's setting you up to be her sugar, or she's got a screw loose. Either way, you don't want any parts. 1 thing I've leanred about chicks (universally) is if she want to spend time/meet you/see you, she'll leave her kids in the middle of a crowded Chucky Cheese's, and take a 9 hour bus ride w/ no air-con to make it happen. Anything less, shows you how serious she isn't.

justin_credible

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2024, 01:02:14 AM »

She is not the last fish in the sea...get one that is readily available when you are.

Bingo and well stated. Too many men have oneitis when it comes to P4P women in DR, or just women in general come to think of it. I always make sure the chikas I choose are available when on my time schedule, provide consistent price and service, do not rush and are pleasant to be around without providing DRAMA or confusion. One hint of not hitting ANY these principals, and she gets the boot and replaced. There are just too many thirsty and good-looking women in Sosua and DR in general to worry yourself over any of them.

Stonewall

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2024, 06:04:31 AM »
This hoe is lazy and lack ambition. Just another non-progressive element looking for an easy fix.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2024, 07:13:24 AM »
Sums up most of them or a good majority   Lazy and lacks ambition,,,,,does that sound familiar, Just like the ten tatted up lazy hoes last week on PC and Rossen,i stoped by there to say high to a fellow monger, these nasty young leagel age tated up lousy attitude chicas milling around,, Not a one introduced her self or said hola no northing rachet hoes hehe ! so they resort to scaming and thieving,funny i said i would f--k any of them the 10 ft pole therory  hehe !

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 04:05:13 PM »
WOW this is a new one, got to give it to her for originality thou., best one I've heard in a while.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal